What's new

Turkey, Free Syrian Army take complete control of Afrin: Erdoğan

I never understood...where does that come from... and how did people end up believing it...
I also don't know how it started...some people claimed that because of Lausanne we had been barred from exploiting our underground riches. After 2023 Lausanne treaty would be nullified because of some secret clauses that are not visible in the original treaty and we will instantly get rich and became a supa powa.....

But These So called Free Syrian army are absolutely disgusting. Watching Flag of a foreign country waving in your country and cheering foreign armies. Reminds me of Parcham and Khalaq Goons from Afghanistan cheering Soviets Murdering their own Leadership. There should have been only FSA Flag. Turkish Flag clearly shows the message of the Promised Land of Jihadis under Turkish Protection. T
Who cares? Why pick on just FSA rasing Turkish flags? Hezbollah, and Countless Iranian backed shia militias have been raising Iranian(Khameinei images) and sometimes even Russian flags as well, from Syria's to even Iraq. What's the big deal?
At the end of the day Turkey has been the one spending its resources to fight and capture these lands with thetfoot backing of FSA, same with Russia and Iran with their own proxies. You want these countries to just give everything up after all this effort and blood they spent in Syria? No mate geo politics doesn't work this way. Every power is out there forftheir interstss and will make sure their influence and interests are kept and protected in Syria for a long time. Turkey doesn't have to give back the land they suffered to capture just like that. They have to make gull use of it. :)

I also don't know how it started...some people claimed that because of Lausanne we had been barred from exploiting our underground riches. After 2023 Lausanne treaty would be nullified because of some secret clauses that are not visible in the original treaty and we will instantly get rich and became a supa powa.....
Well... I think there is other "more important" problems if the Lausanne treaty is null...than "ressources"...
If The Treaty is over... and that every party who co-signed it...were to put in motion what the treaty "safeguarded"... it will be War for all in the region... (EU/TR/ME)

Will be funny to see those people in 5 years. :rofl:

Security is being established in Afrin today.

5aaff0f10f254414d4ab566e.jpg

5aaff0f50f254414d4ab5698.jpg

5aaff0f10f254414d4ab5674.jpg

5aaff0f50f254414d4ab569f.jpg

5aaff0f10f254414d4ab566f.jpg

5aaff0f70f254414d4ab56c4.jpg

Terrorists fighting terrorists. The terrorist group FSA with the support of a foreign country, Turkey, is taking land controlled by another terrorist group, PKK,PYD or whatever they are called. But in reality the land belongs to a country that is fighting terrorist groups supported by foreign countries from all around the world. What a mess... What a mess...

I would love to see the dead bodies of those CIA whores we know as YPG. Could someone please help me in this regard?
Dead bodies also have rights!!! They need to be disposed of respectfully...

Terrorists fighting terrorists. The terrorist group FSA with the support of a foreign country, Turkey, is taking land controlled by another terrorist group, PKK,PYD or whatever they are called. But in reality the land belongs to a country that is fighting terrorist groups supported by foreign countries from all around the world. What a mess... What a mess...
That country's govt is the real terrorist!!! No otjet group can make even a 0.1% of that!!! Really a mess...

Criminal murderer Assad regime and Iran and Iran backed groups are real terrorists who killed hundreds of thousands of Syrians with Russian military helping

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom