What's new

Turkey Financing Top Global Terror Groups

One of the few good things he did. Israel and America are the terrorists, not Hamas.

I know right, as if it's wrong to support an anti-occupation liberation movement. Turkey gave support to the people of Gaza under a siege. The money goes into the national budget and has nothing to do with the military wing anyways, Hamas's military wing has it's own sources of money and it's own separate budget.

@al-Hasani

Can you please tell your fellow Saudi here to cut it out with referring to Hamas as a global terror group? This guy is going dark I have nothing against Saudis or any Arabs, only problem I have is with leadership of Egyptian military and some Arabic nations but in reality appreciate all support from all Arabs and non Arabs and westerners.

@al-Hasani

Can you please tell your fellow Saudi here to cut it out with referring to Hamas as a global terror group? This guy is going dark I have nothing against Saudis or any Arabs, only problem I have is with leadership of Egyptian military and some Arabic nations but in reality appreciate all support from all Arabs and non Arabs and westerners.

It's due to the 2 week long trolling war with the Turks and some Arab users, including myself. It seems that it has ended. I don't think that @Arabian Legend considers Hamas as an terrorist group. You do remember our debates in Arabic so that would go against this.

The biggest backers of Hamas, outside of the Palestinians, are other Arabs so.

But I can't control what others write or say. Hope you understand this.

It's due to the 2 week long trolling war with the Turks and some Arab users, including myself. It seems that it has ended. I don't think that @Arabian Legend considers Hamas as an terrorist group. You do remember our debates in Arabic so that would go against this.

The biggest backers of Hamas, outside of the Palestinians, are other Arabs so.

But I can't control what others write or say. Hope you understand this.

You're his daddy :D

He does btw he said it before when you were banned and I will discuss that post you had in the coffee shop tomorrow. :)

I'm studying right now.

You're his daddy :D

He does btw he said it before when you were banned and I will discuss that post you had in the coffee shop tomorrow. :)

I'm studying right now.

Nobody is anyones daddy. Come on. That's disrespectful. I consider @Arabian Legend as a brother and as a very good person. Honestly speaking. Please avoid such names because not everyone can take jokes as you and I can or others.:)

Sometimes I forget that as well.

Heated debates or not but I don't have any interest in hurting others here. That might sound ironical when I have been part of heated debates in the past and been very direct but that's what happens in heated moments. This forum allows such debates to evolve.

Last edited:
The Free Bacon is an ultra conservative Site.

Bashing Turkey must be their duty.

I demand closing this thread once and for all.

Pff... get your sources strait.

The Washington Free Beacon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could bring tons of sources like that how KSA is supporting global terrorism if you want.

They are somewhat associated with the American Hellenic Public Affair Committee, their hatred is well-known bro.

Saudi Arabia is where al Qaeda was born, America should have dropped a nuke on that desert after September 11, 2001.

With all the misery you have gone through, your fantasies should always remain on track.

What else can you do, but burn?

You obviously cant expect a objective research from this kind of sites, its the same like RT about west.

Indeed. :-)

The Conservative branch bashes Turkey most of the time due to the deterioration of relations between Turkey, Israel.

Back
Top Bottom