What's new

Turkey declares support to Bharat’s permanent membership at UNSC & President Erdogan said he would be ‘proud’ to have India as part of UNSC.

I highly doubt the news of Turkey's support to India for a UN seat. I would like to see some authentic sources rather than spicy Indian media outlets.

China is a true friend of Pakistan, the rest are snakes. Pakistan should do the same to them.

Partly agreed. But out of all the Muslim countries, Turkey and Azerbaijan showed a great degree of loyalty.

However Turkey's white-washed class are quite vocal on the Internet with their nonsensical rants against Pakistanis.

I recently explained to one on Quora who claimed he wants Pakistanis out of his country and Pakistanis should go somewhere else for tourism and business when I told him the reasons.

I explained to him without foreign consumers buying tickets on Turkish airlines, booking at Turkish hotels, investing in local bank bonds, local properties, Turkey has no economic boom.

When COVID struck, their tourism industry nearly collapsed. Their airline industry was also nearly killed off.

Turks like those tick me off, thinking their money falls on their country from the sky rather than the hard earned money of foreigners including Pakistanis who bring it into their country.

Then there's also Kemalist Turks who keep calling us a "Shariah state." I knew one of these Turks and he hated Pakistanis. Damn do they annoy me with their insecurities.

The only reason I don't go off at all of them is because plenty of Turks have acknowledged Pakistan's support.

But otherwise I tell you screw this Ummah nonsense. We should be ready to support China in any crackdown of Uyghur terror groups who dare to come to our country.

Partly agreed. But out of all the Muslim countries, Turkey and Azerbaijan showed a great degree of loyalty.

However Turkey's white-washed class are quite vocal on the Internet with their nonsensical rants against Pakistanis.

I recently explained to one on Quora who claimed he wants Pakistanis out of his country and Pakistanis should go somewhere else for tourism and business when I told him the reasons.

I explained to him without foreign consumers buying tickets on Turkish airlines, booking at Turkish hotels, investing in local bank bonds, local properties, Turkey has no economic boom.

When COVID struck, their tourism industry nearly collapsed. Their airline industry was also nearly killed off.

Turks like those tick me off, thinking their money falls on their country from the sky rather than the hard earned money of foreigners including Pakistanis who bring it into their country.

Then there's also Kemalist Turks who keep calling us a "Shariah state." I knew one of these Turks and he hated Pakistanis. Damn do they annoy me with their insecurities.

The only reason I don't go off at all of them is because plenty of Turks have acknowledged Pakistan's support.

But otherwise I tell you screw this Ummah nonsense. We should be ready to support China in any crackdown of Uyghur terror groups who dare to come to our country.

You really have an image of 1990s Turkiye in your mind and you can't get over it. You have constantly created profiles in various threads with cliché generalizations of a Kemalist and a few others and you talk about how well you know the Turks.

By the way, I am not a braindead defender of everything, there are tons of things I criticize. But you are so far away from the issues that you don't see the points you need to hit.

The source of the problem in Turkiye is again the result of political stupities. They stupidly opened all borders and let in 5 million people. When the country was in a very serious struggle for survival, when there were military coup attempts, when there were wars on all four sides of the borders. While this NATO-gladio structures resorted to all kinds of despicable tricks. On top of these political idiocies, imagine a government that has been in power for many years, imagine how harsh and dirty the sociological impact of political strife on the population can be. And please refrain from generalizations, because that's where you really **** up.

Actually Pakistan can support India too, if India is willing to pay.

Everyone knows that China has the right of veto.

You really have an image of 1990s Turkiye in your mind and you can't get over it. You have constantly created profiles in various threads with cliché generalizations of a Kemalist and a few others and you talk about how well you know the Turks.

By the way, I am not a braindead defender of everything, there are tons of things I criticize. But you are so far away from the issues that you don't see the points you need to hit.

The source of the problem in Turkiye is again the result of political stupities. They stupidly opened all borders and let in 5 million people. When the country was in a very serious struggle for survival, when there were military coup attempts, when there were wars on all four sides of the borders. While this NATO-gladio structures resorted to all kinds of despicable tricks. On top of these political idiocies, imagine a government that has been in power for many years, imagine how harsh and dirty the sociological impact of political strife on the population can be. And please refrain from generalizations, because that's where you really **** up.

I was NOT, repeat NOT referring to Turks such as you. I was referring to a specific group of turks whom are mentally brain dead.

And where do I ask Turks to open their borders? Any Pakistani entering Turkey illegally to cause trouble should be killed. About a decade ago, a Chinese court sentenced to death a group of Pakistani drug traffickers. You know what my reaction was? BRAVO! Well done China!

There was a Pakistani in Turkey who managed bring in gun parts into the country and managed to construct a handgun and shoot another Pakistani with it. He should have been executed for it.

I only opened a few threads regarding Turkey. Where on Earth do you see me making generalizations? Did you not read my previous post properly? I am more than grateful to Turks for their friendship but when some of them post stupid things like this i go crazy at them:

main-qimg-665a8a306012abda34b6073b88c16b06-lq

Last edited:
@dBSPL I also didn't tell you. Just over a year ago there was a Turkish woman who spammed YouTube videos with her comments on Pakistanis. She wrote some very nasty stuff. But I decided not to post it here. It would make Pakistanis very angry and prejudiced against Turks.

I did the right thing by not posting it here. So please don't tell me I am trying to frame all Turks badly. I am not. Even if that woman belongs to that selective group, I would never post it here because many Pakistanis would loose it.

Actually Pakistan can support India too, if India is willing to pay.

Everyone knows that China has the right of veto.
Exactly, China will never let an enemy like India into United Nations Security Council.

So what if Turkey supports India's bid for UNSC, China will never allow it. That is if Turkey supports India into UNSC.

China and India are enemies, thus China will never let India into UNSC.

Erdo is a seasoned politician. He never means what he says. He changes his tune every other day. So don't take it seriously and besides India's UN membership aint happening for as long as China is there and China and India remain bitter enemies.

Erdo is a seasoned politician. He never means what he says. He changes his tune every other day. So don't take it seriously and besides India's UN membership aint happening for as long as China is there and China and India remain bitter enemies.
erdogan is the pipe piper, pay him enuff he sing your tune.

erdogan is the pipe piper, pay him enuff he sing your tune.
He is wanting to get paid just like they get paid by EU to stop influx of refugees, paid by Russians to secure assets of oligarchs, and paid by Saudis to ignore Kashoggi killing.

there goes Turkish-Pakistani brotherhood if it ever existed
Well, Turkey will apply as the first Muslim country for the permanent seat and if India becomes a member the may help them out. But the damage is done, India already killed a Canadian national on Canadian soil plus a person member of the Candian govt insider.

Imran Khan made a last-minute U-turn on Erdogan after one phone call from MBS.
Bajwa the foreign policy handler. Wonder why Nawaz is contronting before landing Pak, so he get his space... otherwise moment he lands, he gets breifing from big boys,,,what next need to be done ...
Pakistan jumped into the Azerbaijan war just because of Turkey. Otherwise, Pak has no business or no trade with that country.

Last edited:
Anybody can support India's bid.

China just won't allow India in UNSC. LOL! :lol: :D :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom