What's new

Turkey deals heavy blow to PKK in cross-border operations

I think this is a message to the world to showcase that even if all the old generals of the Turkish army are now in jail that does not mean that the Turkish army is not effective. :yahoo:

I really hope the ANKA is serviceable already Turkey needs to stop supporting the Israeli defense Industry.

You dont know anything about their.And they are traitor...Not general.They do not deserve this appellation.

You dont know anything about their.And they are traitor...Not general.They do not deserve this appellation.

My point exactly not because these officers no longer serve with the Turkish army that means the Turkish army's effectiveness has gone down.

Once again refrain from condemning them until their guilt is proven. you can find corruption everywhere, I am sure that you can even find it among the police forces.

Once again refrain from condemning them until their guilt is proven. you can find corruption everywhere, I am sure that you can even find it among the police forces.

He in fact supported the generals.

My point exactly not because these officers no longer serve with the Turkish army that means the Turkish army's effectiveness has gone down.
We have 1 million officer and we do not need "40 traitor officers"...

... has proved.And they are in the jail.Justice ;)
Nobody can not touch to democracy...

good practice

get ready for the big war

If you wanna fight go to fight...We do not keep you...

Back
Top Bottom