What's new

Turkey Could Evaluate Russian Su-57 Aircraft If US Blocks F-35 Sale

Your butt hurts because your Machiavellian prince is hated by every sensible man who values honesty and modesty. If you conduct a survey outside your wahabi palaces you can find out yourself just how 'popular' your prince is. On the other hand, most people in Turkey don't have any problem voting for Erdogan but of course to people like you there's no democracy in Turkey, democracy is in sissy's Egypt. Your love for those good for nothing Arab despots have blinded you. To fools like you all that glitters is gold.
Why you getting so worked up over this discussion? I conveyed to you certain realities which you should account for in your assessment. I get it that you are a fan of Recep Erdogan but you are overlooking a number of realities concerning his behavior. He has destroyed lives of many people and his outbursts against the US and Israel are just for show. He is not severing ties with NATO and even Israel to appease some quarters.

I am no fool when it comes to judging people; I see qualities and shortcomings in any notable leader.

It's so unfortunate that your friend only talks, perhaps he was punished for some sort of criminal offence and so he has this grudge against Erdogan like criminals have against honest leaders. Tell him to produce the kind of evidence we have against sissy, till then tell him to shut up. A stooge of MBS is giving lecture about democracy that's the irony here.
Look man! You can reserve your hatred for me but not for my friends and/or people whom you do not know. My colleague is an established research scholar and he visit Turkey to attend conferences and present his papers. However, when he is there, he gets to interact with Turkish people and see things for himself.

You don't know shit about Turkish internal matters because you are a distant admirer of Erdogan, fueled by your passionate hatred of the West and GCC. You need to revisit your views.

If MBS was so popular he wouldn't cling to his father's bloody throne. Instead he would try it with the ballot boxes.
What is your beef with MBS? You may dislike Saudi monarchy but it works for Saudi Arabia. MBS is different from others; he is progressive-minded and intends to transform Saudi Arabia into a progressive society. From my interactions with Saudi nationals, I get the impression that MBS is popular there.

I am pro-democracy but I understand its limitations and I respect societal constructs of other countries unless they are not oppressive to locals and/or harmful to outsiders.

Why you getting so worked up over this discussion? I conveyed to you certain realities which you should account for in your assessment. I get it that you are a fan of Recep Erdogan but you are overlooking a number of realities concerning his behavior. He has destroyed lives of many people and his outbursts against the US and Israel are just for show. He is not severing ties with NATO and even Israel to appease some quarters.

I am no fool when it comes to judging people; I see qualities and shortcomings in any notable leader.

Yes, he has destroyed lives of those who were busy conspiring and taking steps to destroy Turkey's democracy. This is the fvcking reality you are trying so hard to forget. On the other hand your Daesh god fathers in KSA and the UAE are busy destroying the lives of the Palestinians with the help of your Zionazi masters. That is another fvcking reality Erdogan takes very seriously and we're glad that Erdogan has been putting your type of people in Turkey where they belong. So I understand your hatred towards Erdogan.

Look man! You can reserve your hatred for me but not for my friends and/or people whom you do not know. My colleague is an established research scholar

Many of the Zionazis are established scholars, it means sh!t to me. As far as I am concerned I have not seen any evidence from your scholar, so it's just plain old slander against Erdogan.

What is your beef with MBS? You may dislike Saudi monarchy but it works for Saudi Arabia. MBS is different from others; he is progressive-minded and intends to transform Saudi Arabia into a progressive society. From my interactions with Saudi nationals, I get the impression that MBS is popular there.

I am pro-democracy but I understand its limitations and I respect societal constructs of other countries unless they are not oppressive to locals and/or harmful to outsiders.

The events tell me that your power hungry prince regularly gets sodomized by that kushner and trump and then pretends to be a Muslim hero. That's my beef with your fvcking MBS.

Yes, he has destroyed lives of those who were busy conspiring and taking steps to destroy Turkey's democracy. This is the fvcking reality you are trying so hard to forget. On the other hand your Daesh god fathers in KSA and the UAE are busy destroying the lives of the Palestinians with the help of your Zionazi masters. That is another fvcking reality Erdogan takes very seriously and we're glad that Erdogan has been putting your type of people in Turkey where they belong. So I understand your hatred towards Erdogan.

Many of the Zionazis are established scholars, it means sh!t to me. As far as I am concerned I have not seen any evidence from your scholar, so it's just plain old slander against Erdogan.

The events tell me that your power hungry prince regularly gets sodomized by that kushner and trump and then pretends to be a Muslim hero. That's my beef with your fvcking MBS.
FYI: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016–present_purges_in_Turkey

This discussion is turning unproductive because rationality is not your cup of tea, and I will stop here.

Your frame of mind is not healthy. Please seek counceling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom