What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

Not microwave but i have seen UV ovens in barber shops used to sterilize tools.
I dont know if it is the UV beams or higher temperature that kills the virus in the summer.

Not microwave but i have seen UV ovens in barber shops used to sterilize tools.
I dont know if it is the UV beams or higher temperature that kills the virus in the summer.

from above:

Inactivation of SARS coronavirus by means of povidone-iodine, physical conditions and chemical reagents.

Heating the virus at 56 degrees C for 60 min or longer reduced the infectivity of the virus from 2.6 x 10(7) to undetectable levels. Irradiation with ultraviolet light at 134 microW/cm(2) for 15 min reduced the infectivity from 3.8 x 10(7) to 180 TCID(50)/ml; however, prolonged irradiation (60 min) failed to eliminate the remaining virus, leaving 18.8 TCID(50)/ml.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16490989

sumemr helps UV is the key here but not everything also we build buildings and have areas without UV light or very less UV (windows prevent UV light to enter buildings)

imagine iran with its 25 degree abd arab gulf states its warm its sunny.. also some different sars viruses wich are compareable did last until july.. and others did not really care if the weather is good or bad..

we shoudl understand preventing an infection is the key.. dont touch what you dont have to touch let doors open specially public doors, dont go to the toilet outside or use desinfection liquids, wash your ahands many many times and keeping distance and also we may consider staying at home is better so clean yourself and keep distance is the key..

for turkey we should reinvent our kolonyag culture, keep away from kissing hands culture or other contacts.. at least for some time..

Iran summer tempature is above 35 in northern cities ...

sorry, I rearead my post its not what I wanted to say.. my post means its now 25 C and 25 C is a good temperature if that does not kill the virus than higher temperatures may not really much more effective specially in buildings.. I would not bet on this..

I don't understand why Europe doesn't take serious precautions. They are still not closing borders.
Maybe they want get rid of their old population? @Reconquerer @Bismarck @Vergennes

Why ? Because it would be unthinkable to apply the measures taken by China over here. (Harsh measures,but harsh measures that work)

This is a pretty serious situation but over here nobody seems really concerned by it even though our neighbor is actually the most affected country. Maybe we'll take the coronavirus seriously after millions are infected,thousands and thousands dead and our healthcare services at breaking points. As for France,we are few days apart from being like Italy. (We only have 8 days or something of difference)

Why ? Because it would be unthinkable to apply the measures taken by China over here. (Harsh measures,but harsh measures that work)

This is a pretty serious situation but over here nobody seems really concerned by it even though our neighbor is actually the most affected country. Maybe we'll take the coronavirus seriously after millions are infected,thousands and thousands dead and our healthcare services at breaking points. As for France,we are few days apart from being like Italy. (We only have 8 days or something of difference)
We are the same, situation is very serious but i see no real measures taken against it by the goverment.
Its more important not to disturb the production, money is too valuable after all.

30869372-F011-4CF9-A517-E8EFB2701627.jpeg
3D866137-7E03-4528-8357-60B9810AC0F8.jpeg
889F8E3E-88B5-4C0F-B96A-63E1C7FD370E.jpeg

@Reconquerer

a microwave oven will burn any microorganism in seconds, since we cant find new ones this method may be useful, of course an expert view needed.

Not by the waves, they are too far from each others. Maybe by the heat, but I have my doubts. Microorganism are highly resistant against extreme temperatures.

We are calling for all our citizens not to go abroad because the number of cases is going up in the world and still the measures of other countries are not as serious as ours. Our citizens who will return the country will continue to be subject to compulsory quarantine implementation. For this reason, it would be more appropriate to take precautions in their region instead of creating crowds at the border gates. We urge our citizens abroad to isolate themselves.

Bat flu, rat flu, pangolin flu, civet flu, stinky tofu flu. And the motha fuckn world is still in awe of China. Can you image the attacks if a sickness spread out of Turkey. There would be calls to nuke us.

Bat flu, rat flu, pangolin flu, civet flu, stinky tofu flu. And the motha fuckn world is still in awe of China. Can you image the attacks if a sickness spread out of Turkey. There would be calls to nuke us.

The price of being Muslim. Not only Muslim but one of the most important Muslim countries in the world.

Back
Top Bottom