What's new

Turkey, China conduct joint air maneuvers

@huzihaidao12 thank you for your kindness but its enough about government, Im more interested in people, please tell me about uighurs' place in chinese society

Im curious about this because after 30 years of PKK terror; some people are somewhat "undecided" about kurds in Turkey. So i want to know your personal feelings, thanks.

Most of the Uighur people in Xinjiang, which is an autonomous region, most are clustered residential areas, and other ethnic minority mix. This is a relatively conservative and stable region, employment, management are relatively conservative, that is less affected by outside influences. Xinjiang in western China, not the focus, at least until 2009.

Therefore, the Chinese community is the lack of understanding of Xinjiang and Uighur. Uygur has a very good image, singing and dancing, hospitality, coupled with the unique scenery of Xinjiang, at least in the 80s before. There is a glorious image of the Uighur in China, most of the people. However, 90s later, rapid economic development has brought rapid changes in values, not enough attention in the field of social security, some aspects of Chinese society, many problems have arisen. Uygur is no exception, 90s later, because the free movement of residents in China to relax controls, many Uighurs came to the mainland, part of the successful integration into mainstream society, but more can only stay in the streets, forming a criminal group. The trouble began a Uighur image in the eyes of some Chinese people. Because of improper protection of the law, no scruples, some Uighur criminals is not only theft, robbery and other crimes, and start using the tool with a serious blood and violence, has been involved with drugs, and some adult offenders bring a lot of minor from the Xinjiang poor areas. You know minor can be very scary criminals, without any scruples, the law is more weak. This creates a very troubling image in the eyes of many Chinese people. A beautiful image of the past, Uygur began to disappear. But there are also many Chinese people, including Han Chinese. Defense for the Uighurs. I did not say that the Government, although the government is to guide, but private parties, that the Government no more attention to the west is the key. Otherwise, criminals will be easy to seduce young people from poor areas, it needs more in employment , is the real solution. There are other proposals, such as the Mainland police, a large scruples as national policy, brought directly from the Xinjiang Uygur police, came to rescue some of Uighur children in mainland cities. All of these are good directions, only need takes time.

However, the more trouble happens, you know that , what do you think the image of Uygur an ordinary Chinese person's eyes? If it is to do the same thing kurds in Turkey, Turkish people would feel? This is troublesome, the safety of China's territory is can not touch the red line, with ordinary people's sense of security, what do you think the image? Short period of time, there will be no change. However, fortunately the Chinese people have enough sense, we hope to resolve all problems, it is not a short-term problem, but a long-term problem. This is not only a domestic issue, but also deeply related to the foreign countries, some countries have black hands, is not easy, but we will solve this problem, you do not need to worry about our ability and wisdom, even in the 80s, before there is a Uighur very good image, there are some problems, some are Uighurs. However, all Chinese people have a responsibility to help the Uighurs to better integrate into society, we are working hard . Do not doubt our determination, even if some of the Chinese people a temporary mood, but more is sufficient reason, we know really where the problem lies, and now there should just need time. Government needs to do his thing, whether internal or external, will do all necessary things.

Last edited:
You forget about the Situation of Uighur Turks in Xinjiang(East-Turkestan) which are Muslims and from their language, Culture and ethnic Roots far more close than Arabs in middle East ! You must be brainwashed to think only in Palestine Muslims live under Pressure and forget Chechenya, Kashmir, East-Turkistan, etc.

You put your East-Turkistan, or non-interference in each other, or hurt each other, can only choose one. Turkistan? I have not seen such a foolish strategy, you need to learn a lesson in the impact of China and India's foreign policy.

So, we need Palestine according to your pragmatic logic
I honestly don't know what you're talking about. Israel is a symbol of western imperialism and hegemony in the Middle East. This is the most important issue for the people in this region. We must end western and foreign domination in our region in order to create stability, Israel is a major destablizing factor. Israel must be forced to eventually accept a two-state solution.

You forget about the Situation of Uighur Turks in Xinjiang(East-Turkestan) which are Muslims and from their language, Culture and ethnic Roots far more close than Arabs in middle East ! You must be brainwashed to think only in Palestine Muslims live under Pressure and forget Chechenya, Kashmir, East-Turkistan, etc.
I really feel for our brothers and sisters in Kashmir and elsewhere and wish we could do something for them. However, Israel is at our doorstep and a major destablizing factor in our region and a nuclear rogue state. You can't change your geography.

06qu64pdn81jg9bb7bq.jpg

u61h0abyd95xi7x3f74.jpg

Yeah... and you are the custodian of a religious community.

I know who you are. Remember me? Where are your Antarctica flags?

First save your own A$$ before lecturing others. I am in favor of a good relationship between Turkey and China, but that does not mean, I will tolerate anti China rants. My tolerance is not infinite.

Turkish members, you decide on which side you are.

I really feel for our brothers and sisters in Kashmir and elsewhere and wish we could do something for them. However, Israel is at our doorstep and a major destablizing factor in our region and a nuclear rogue state. You can't change your geography.

Your concept of brotherhood and sisterhood should not be at the cost of China.

If any trouble your guys create, all of China will cry for war.

Agree?

Yeah... and you are the custodian of a religious community.

I know who you are. Remember me? Where are your Antarctica flags?

First save your own A$$ before lecturing others. I am in favor of a good relationship between Turkey and China, but that does not mean, I will tolerate anti China rants. My tolerance is not infinite.

Turkish members, you decide on which side you are.

This is not necessary and the language does not make sense IMO. We are all guests of the site's management. All of us are "tolerated" (in the sense that posting on a privately owned and operated website is a privilege).

I think I do remember who you are talking about (there was a certain "canine" who wore the flag of the "frozen continent" and caused a certain amount of havoc at one point ...)

Young skywalker does not seem to be cut from the same cloth. He declares himself quite forthrightly as a "grey wolfer" by avatar and by signature.

And he posts his honest opinions, however "disagreeable" to you (and as a matter of fact more of a "curiosity" to me), on Turkish subsection of the forum - so what's the problem?

Again just my personal 50 cents.

This is not necessary and the language does not make sense IMO. We are all guests of the site's management. All of us are "tolerated" (in the sense that posting on a privately owned and operated website is a privilege).

I think I do remember who you are talking about (there was a certain "canine" who wore the flag of the "frozen continent" and caused a certain amount of havoc at one point ...)

Young skywalker does not seem to be cut from the same cloth. He declares himself quite forthrightly as a "grey wolfer" by avatar and by signature.

And he posts his honest opinions, however "disagreeable" to you (and as a matter of fact more of a "curiosity" to me), on Turkish subsection of the forum - so what's the problem?

lol at the conclusion.

You should understand my feelings, Oceanx.

China is the only nation in the world who has suffered much land loses due to poor defense. This is something that suffocates me all the time when I see the map and the lost pieces that are now occupied by others.

But pouring salt into the wound, when you guys talk about dividing the remaining China, it appears like you are talking about slicing up my own mother.

Thnx bro. This is pretty significant. We now have definitive proof of China's participation in the exercise. Keep me posted when flanker pictures come out.

Looks like you guys brought one of your refuelers. Guessing inflight fueling was going on ? Or was it for the exercise since we have KC-135s that can provide refueling.

Last edited:
I think the US and Israel should just mind it's own business, what's going on is between China, Turkey and Iran

Back
Top Bottom