What's new

Turkey blocks Twitter

Doesn't Erdogan and Davutoglu have a twitter account? Haha, I see them posting 24/7 and now they banned it.

I think in the boots of Iran, had JEW NATO faced organized protests, it would be a massacre

Is Erdogan having performance issues?
Mad bad wasn't held long enough in he's mothers arms.
The world must pay for my shitty childhood.
The 2nd Ottoman Empire is coming and I shell be Sultan.

Hopefully a revolution starts in Turkey to get rid of the extremists.

Turkey has been backing terrorists in Xinjiang and Syria.

I see twitter is still used during Turkish tv programmes

Isn't it about time you stopped trolling?

Erdogan and his democracy, i hope some people will open their eyes after this.

His democracy is still 10,000 times better than so-called retarded "secularists" and their bullshittry that Turkey had to endure.

I wish people who want Turkey to go back to being a shithole nation will "open their eyes"

AKP and Erdogan are critical for Turkish future.

Believe me, Turkish enemies and competitors will just LOVE to have AKP and Erdogan gone.

Are you mentally retarded? I didn't know Chinese can be such idiotic losers. You give a bad name to your nation. I hope 99.99999999999% of Chinese aren't like you. I have good amount of respect for China. Don't destroy it, please.

His democracy is still 10,000 times better than so-called retarded "secularists" and their bullshittry that Turkey had to endure.
I wish people who want Turkey to go back to being a shithole nation will "open their eyes"
AKP and Erdogan are critical for Turkish future.
Believe me, Turkish enemies and competitors will just LOVE to have AKP and Erdogan gone.
@Aeronaut this guy is insulting our nation.

Though i agree with this part wholeheartedly, Turkish people have the right to criticize him. I support akp, but i also dislike their faults of the past, but lately Erdogan is acting too extreme, like that comment about Gulenists being worse than Shia and now also claiming to close down such platforms. These are clearly wrong moves that exceed rationality, therefore Erdogan should be replaced by someone not paranoid, perhaps Abdullah Gul, he seems to be more sincere, realistic and down to earth.

Last edited:
twitter should respect our laws im sure twitter will step back and compromise with turkish government

anyways
tayyip should cooperate our secular people otherwise our secular people is turning to go mad everyday and im afraid that our secular people will look like it:P

images

Turkey blocks Twitter to prevent broadcasting Monday’s bombing in Suruc — RT News Once again... :lol:

I dont understand why they forbid twitter completely.

They should force Turkish ISPs to enable a transparent proxy server to access twitter.
A proxy that it receives incoming connections HTTP (port 80, protocol HTTP) and it make outcoming connections to HTTPS (port 443, protocol SSL) to twitter. This way they can forbid only some tweets and some images instead of all twitter.

Back
Top Bottom