What's new

Turkey as member of OIC security council will send fact finding mission to Kashmir

They should only be let in if they allow an Indian fact finding mission to Kurdistan.

Pakistan should ask OIC members to stop trading with India to show their resolve on the issue. Just paying lip service (which they been doing for quite sometime now and diligently ignored with little consideration by India) to soothe bruised ego of Pakistan will not help them grab Kashmir.

There is zero pressure on India to conduct any plebiscite.

There is zero pressure on you... India is feeling the pressure. Just ask your politicians. The false flag operation in Uri, useless barking on Balochistan and GB and putting the blame of armed struggle by Kashmiris on Pakistan are some of the acts that show how pressurized and desperate India has become lately.

So yes, you sit on your keyboard and say whatever, we don't care. Your actions speak something else.

Lol, we'll make them declare Indian Kashmir is just fine and Pak Kashmir is a den of human rights violations. Wanna bet?

Is Hamam me sab nange hain mere dost...

Turkey- Kurdish attrocities- Kurdistan movement.
Pakistan- errrr... the B words
Saudi- Excesses in Yemen/ eastern province
Bahrain- Errr....
Bangladesh/ Afghanistan- really.. read some current news

Most importantly, most of the member countries... First put your own house in order, where thousands are being killed by your own, rather than focusing on someone else's internal matter, where, unfortunately though, 85 people died during mob control. BTW, India seriously needs to rethink alternatives to the pellet guns.. May be fart bombs for mob control... Despicable me 2 style.

If India has nothing to hide, then there shouldn't be any problems? India should send a team to Turkey too then, i'm confident Turkish govt will accept them.

Many Indians are very misinformed about Turkey's fight against the pkk, not Kurds as many of these people suffer from the pkk for not supporting them and thanks to Erdogan, whose party has many Kurdish members too and receives about 40% of the votes from the Kurdish region and most probably will increase after the hdp's fail politics since last year, they have received a lot of rights since the 2000's. While the state persecuted the Kurds in the past (90's and earlier), it is the pkk that keeps persecuting non-pkk Kurds. Seems Indian media depends on the Western media agencies and newspapers for 'news'.
Anyway this is off-topic, Indians can come to Turkish section if they want to discuss this, i won't derail this thread further.

If India has nothing to hide, then there shouldn't be any problems? India should send a team to Turkey too then, i'm confident Turkish govt will accept them.

Many Indians are very misinformed about Turkey's fight against the pkk, not Kurds as many of these people suffer from the pkk for not supporting them and thanks to Erdogan, whose party has many Kurdish members too and receives about 40% of the votes from the Kurdish region and most probably will increase after the hdp's fail politics since last year, they have received a lot of rights since the 2000's. While the state persecuted the Kurds in the past (90's and earlier), it is the pkk that keeps persecuting non-pkk Kurds. Seems Indian media depends on the Western media agencies and newspapers for 'news'.
Anyway this is off-topic, Indians can come to Turkish section if they want to discuss this, i won't derail this thread further.
Why bother?

Lol.OIC fact finding mission will not be able to keep one foot in Jammu & Kashmir.
OIC made similar attempts in 1991, 1993, 1995, 1998, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2014 etc.All of them were blocked by India and OIC couldn't do anything but cry.

Here was a similar attempt by OIC from more than 11 years ago.India slapped OIC on it's face & rejected the mission.
http://www.jammu-kashmir.com/archives/archives2005/kashmir20050703b.html

everyone knows India wont allow anyone in Kashmir but its not about that, its about showing to the world how India is behaving

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom