What's new

Turkey Accused of Using Chemical Weapons against PKK

the source is SPIEGEL ONLINE that is one of the famous and trusted media for Western countries and their allies.
you should explain to the human right activists, German government and green party and your other European friends! and also UN.

Apparently, we already did explain ourselves since they are not on our throat in the past 2 year, no?

your soldiers cant solve the problem,you are fighting for near 30 years and did all you could but you are still crying everyday and accusing everyone in the world for supporting kurds.

We aren't accusing anyone without proofs or indications. Our soldiers did solve the problem back in nineties, it is the fault of politicians why PKK still exists.

And before coming with retarded conclusions, first learn the difference between a terrorist organization and Kurds.

no one accuse Turkish nation, they accused your government and army that could be done it. it's possible. why not? sending terrorists to Syria and supporting extremists and terrorists let me believe more to what i have read than what you are saying about how much your government are angels!

No one said the AKP is angel, on contrary it is evil in my opinion. But that doesn't mean i will accept every accusations against them as truth without thinking on it. Now stop crying and think, this is a 2 year old BS, why didn't we hear more if it was true?

as you are a little rude, i have to answer you about what you have said about nations specially mine.
at least other nations have not committed genocide many times more than you in the history! you can ask most of countries in the world especially your European friends and all your neighbors!

As you are little retarded, i have to say, don't go off-topic and stop trolling.

the source is SPIEGEL ONLINE that is one of the famous and trusted media for Western countries and their allies.
you should explain to the human right activists, German government and green party and your other European friends! and also UN.

your soldiers cant solve the problem,you are fighting for near 30 years and did all you could but you are still crying everyday and accusing everyone in the world for supporting kurds.

no one accuse Turkish nation, they accused your government and army that could be done it. it's possible. why not? sending terrorists to Syria and supporting extremists and terrorists let me believe more to what i have read than what you are saying about how much your government are angels!

as you are a little rude, i have to answer you about what you have said about nations specially mine.
at least other nations have not committed genocide many times more than you in the history! you can ask most of countries in the world especially your European friends and all your neighbors!

So what you saying is i quote;

Well check this out first,then talk about genocide.
The worst genocides of the 20th and 21st Century
Especialy this;Jozef Stalin (USSR, 1932-39) 6,000,000 (the gulags plus the purges plus Ukraine's famine)
Leonid Brezhnev (Afghanistan, 1979-1982) 900,000 Vladimir Ilich Lenin (USSR, 1917-20) 30,000 (dissidents executed

And you are a armenian-ruski?

there is a question, If it's a fake news, why most of your European friends and human right activists claim it many times??
what's Their interests?

my mate, To be moron is free not charged by money..so it is not hard to be stupid for someones
If you familiar with such leftist organizations you should know how leftists use probaganda as most effective weapons..

PKK is a geurilla org. and attacks inside or arround residential areas..Chemcial weapon is gas not poison. if it be used in that area thousand of soldiers,citizens animals will be affected..
Turkey is a democratic and transparent country..There is no even any chemical weapons in army inventory..
PKK has its own legal papers,NGOs in and party, BDP in Turkish parliament,,,They acting and talking freely evrething in favoure of PKK..
why they dont act on this claims

In current year hundreds of PKK members sized as dead in clashes..all of them autopsied in hospitals and later funerals were delivered to their families..

there is no any prooven claims by now..

Last year in a clash 36 militans sized as dead..PKK claimed the same again...BDP invited an human right comitte from Germans, Netherlanders and Italians to clashing area...they took some exe. of ground and objects..autopsied on the militans funrerals..But the result were nothing..

During the clashes some militans may be hit by burning bombs that fired from helis or jets...that is all..

Not every burnt body indicates use of an inciendary weapon, or a chemical weapon. Conventional HE blasts are known to cause fires.

and not every inciendary weapon is a napalm.
im not sure..the things i heard about napalms are just some rumors related to 90s ..may be wrong may be right...

there is a question, If it's a fake news, why most of your European friends and human right activists claim it many times??
what's Their interests?

If Turkey really would have used chemical weapons, do you think EU parliament and other European legal organizations plus the rest of the civilized world wouldn`t condemn Turkey? Show me something about it not some conspiracy theories fabricated by some bloggers..Other than that, this news and your perceptions hold no value

If Turkey really would have used chemical weapons, do you think EU parliament and other European legal organizations plus the rest of the civilized world wouldn`t condemn Turkey? Show me something about it not some conspiracy theories fabricated by some bloggers..Other than that, this news and your perceptions hold no value

I don't know if Turkey has used them or not,because there is no proof.

But about that 'civilized' world,the same world stood quiet while Iraq was dropping chemical weapons on Iran and also Kurds.Why?Because Saddam was their lapdog and should have been supported by all means,even if he killed millions of people.I see everything in it except civility.

I hate it when people refer generally to west as 'civilized' world,as if other parts of the world are savage creatures.

I don't know if Turkey has used them or not,because there is no proof.

But about that 'civilized' world,the same world stood quiet while Iraq was dropping chemical weapons on Iran and also Kurds.Why?Because Saddam was their lapdog and should have been supported by all means,even if he killed millions of people.I see everything in it except civility.

I hate it when people refer generally to west as 'civilized' world,as if other parts of the world are savage creatures.

I never mentioned west as civilized world on my prev post...My interpretation was in general and not limited to West only

I never mentioned west as civilized world on my prev post...My interpretation was in general and not limited to West only

But the sentence :
do you think EU parliament and other European legal organizations plus the rest of the civilized world wouldn't condemn Turkey?
implies otherwise.Maybe I'm wrong.Anyway,I'm not especially referring to you.A lot of members here call the western hemisphere the 'civilized world' and by saying this,they are even admitting that their own countries are parts of 'uncivilized world'.

But the sentence :
implies otherwise.Maybe I'm wrong.Anyway,I'm not especially referring to you.A lot of members here call the western hemisphere the 'civilized world' and by saying this,they are even admitting that their own countries are parts of 'uncivilized world'.

I was replying this question :

what's Their interests?

That is why i mentioned about Europe..Otherwise, i wouldnt even give my 2 cents about what europeans think of us

@Greenn

If our soldiers wanted, they could have killed them all. But they did not, because we are not like Russians or any other nations. and there are lot of examples like this one. Before you post some stupid articles, first do a little search.

Good on the soldiers for not killing the bad guys. :thumbs up:

But what the heck do you mean by " We are not like Russians , or any other nation" ?
Ur ancestors committed much larger crimes and squandered and murdured hundreds of thousands + maimed them.. while `high`on their agends to win lands . Ottomans? who were they ? Sufis? where did they came from ,America?

Ur rant as compared to the pics of Turkish Military helping their attackers dont gel up!!
Grow up or Grow up Or better still read Ur history!!

Last edited by a moderator:

But what the heck do you mean by " We are not like Russians , or any other nation" ?
Ur ancestors committed much larger crimes and squandered and murdured hundreds of thousands + maimed them.. while `high`on their agends to win lands . Ottomans? who were they ? Sufis? where did they came from ,America?

Ur rant as compared to the pics of Turkish Military helping their attackers dont gel up!!

Feel free to post videos/photos of some other army, trying to convince terrorists to surrender by risking their own lifes, while they had the chance to kill them all in matter of seconds.

If you judge the past with today's norms, you would see that most of the nation's ancestors has committed terrible crimes, and according to your logic all those nations are evil and we should expect anything from them...

Last edited by a moderator:
'Turkey used Chemical weapons on the PKK' - And thats a bad thing ?

Lets send them a bouquet of flowers with some chocolates, a bottle of wine, some cheese & a 'Please Stop killing civilians' note with it the next time & see how well it works out ! :tup:

Lets send them a bouquet of flowers with some chocolates, a bottle of wine, some cheese & a 'Please Stop killing civilians' note with it the next time & see how well it works out ! :tup:

No matter how much they deserve it, but yes, it is a bad thing. Turkish Armed Forces has an obligation to act within the framework of laws.

Fortunately for us, a bullet in the head is more than enough for these animals.

Exactly. They kill civilians, human rights don't apply on them. I would be happy if Pakistan also used Tactical nukes on the TTP scum, but unfortunately, these scums hide and blend with civilians.

Judging present with past norms/examples..Not a good way to argue my Indian friend

You realy are weird,why do you use the ottoman history when it comes to the turkish armed forces?
Talk here now not history,ottomans were many people not only turks so who has to read history first?
And why did the Irish ask the ottomans for help against the english when the ottomans were such murderers?
********.com - THE OTTOMAN AID TO IRELAND DURING THE GREAT IRISH FAMINE - 1845
Now what was that again about history weird weirdo?
Lets hope you know some irish history.

Back
Top Bottom