TUQ Talking to a Dead Person

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Is this the Massihah.....everyone waiting for:rofl:

PROOFS FROM AHADITH
Abu Umama said: "When I die, do with me as the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) ordered us, saying: "When one of your brothers die and you have smoothed over the earth upon his grave, let one of you stand at the head of the grave and say: "O So-and-so son of So-and-so [note: the latter "So-and-so" is feminine, naming the deceased's mother] -- for he will hear, though he cannot reply -- and then say: "O So-and-so son of So-and-so," and he will sit upright; and then say: "O So-and-so son of So-and-so," and he will say: "Direct me, Allah have mercy on you," though you will not hear it, but should say: "Remember the creed upon which you departed from this world, the testification that there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is His slave and Messenger, and that you accepted Allah as your Lord, Islam as your religion, Muhammad as your Prophet, and the Koran as your examplar." For then the two angels Munkar and Nakir will take each other's hand and say: "Let us go, what is there to keep us beside someone who has been instructed how to make his plea?" A man said: "O Messenger of Allah, what if one does not know the name of his mother?" and he answered, "Then he should mention his descent from his mother Eve, saying: "O So-and-so son of Eve...." (Tabarani in al-Mujam al-Kabir - Sahih ul-Isnad according to Imam Asqalani). Imam al-Nawawi in al-Adhkar said:A very large number of our companions [i.e. of the Shafi`i school] declared that it is desirable -- mustahabb -- to instruct the deceased after burial, and among those who prescribed it are Qadi Husayn in his Ta`liq, his companion Abu Sa`d al-Mutawalli in his book al-Tatimma, the Shaykh, the Imam, the Zahid Abu al-Fath Nasr ibn Ibrahim ibn Nasr al-Maqdisi, Imam Abu al-Qasim al-Rafi`i, and others... The Shaykh and Imam Abu `Amr ibn al-Salah was asked about this instruction to the dead and he said in his Fatawa: "The talqin is what we choose and what we practice." Ibn Qudama (teacher of Ibn Taymiyya) in al-Mughni cites among those who practiced talqin al-amwat or declared it desirable -- mustahabb:Abu al-Mughira Abu Bakr ibn Abi Maryam al-Tabi`i Rashid ibn Sa`d al-Tabi`i Hamza ibn Jundub al-Tabi`i Hakim ibn `Umayr al-Tabi`i. The shuyukh of the above-named, i.e. among the Companions Ibn `Iyash al-Qadi Abu Ya`la ibn al-Farra' Abu al-Khattab Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya adds Imam Ahmad to the above list of those who consider it good to instruct the deceased, as stated in his Kitab al-Ruh.

Pakistani scholar
Indian scholar
Yemeni scholar

Is this the Massihah.....everyone waiting for:rofl:

what about raping of Pakistani constitution day and night by politicians, as Dr. Qadri suggest?
riding on the shoulders of corrupt judiciary, which was re-instated by Imran Khan's unconstitutional long march and violence!

what about raping of Pakistani constitution day and night by politicians, as Dr. Qadri suggest?
riding on the shoulders of corrupt judiciary, which was re-instated by Imran Khan's unconstitutional long march and violence!

Your above post is an indirect acceptance of Qadri's wrong act in that vdo.....Good!!

Your above post is an indirect acceptance of Qadri's wrong act in that vdo.....Good!!
Why not you register FIR against him.... i don't care what people follow as religion, unless they start selling Pakistan, and send Pakistani money to foreign states, buy properties and business in foreign states, with money earned from Pakistan.

We all know that this canadian agent, tahir ul-padri is another disaster in the making for pakistan

He is currently the darling of current military establishments and its cohorts:lol:

TuQ was planted in Lahore by haramkhor mian sharif, his son namely nawaz sharif as CM gave 100 canal of land to Tahir ul Qadri and ofcourse kept for himself as well..

and then TuQ and Mian Sharif got into a little business fight... and the love story ended:

otherwise
revolution.png
Tahir-Nawaz.jpg
images
mqdefault.jpg

nawaz sharif used to eat left over food of Tahir ul Qadri.. both of them are products of rascals

...and Nawaz as we all know is political bastard of a General.

Nawaz Sharif was introduced with General Gilani by Dr. Tahir ul Qadri.

Back
Top Bottom