What's new

Tunisian army videos ( arabic - english posting )

pleas reply guys :(

Dude because of the film insulting Islam Youtube is banned in Pakistan so most of us can't see those videos ! Sorry ! :undecided:

On a separate note : Try getting into discussions outside the Tunisian Army and get around to knowing people on PDF so that when you start a thread the next time...people will be curious to know what Mootaz wrote ! Just a word of advice !

last video :
Valiant army protects protesters and insulted police dogs and draw toward them his weapons
pointing the Steyr at the police 1:34

Tunisian anti terror unit ( BAT )
Tunisian Special Forces
USGN
BAT
UCGN
GFS ( motto : Victory or martyrdom )
Security of the President of Country and official figures
GIP

Last edited by a moderator:
الجيش التونسي مثال للجيوش العربيه
يحمي الوطن من الخارج والداخل، يحمي الثورة، يسهر على أمن المواطن وممتلكاته، يساهم في تنمية البلاد وبنيتها التحتية بمد الطرقات وإقامة الجسور و يسهر على حسن سير الانتخابات، يشرف على سير الامتحانات ويرفع القمامة، ويسيّر حركة المرور و يوفر الماء والغاز وحتى "خميرة" الخبز، ينقذ المنكوبين عند تساقط الثلوج ويجلي المتضررين عند حدوث الفيضانات، يطعم الجوعان ويروي العطشان ويدفئ البردان ويكسي العريان ويأوي من لا مأوى له وينصر الضعيف و يبطش بكل من يعتدي على بلادنا وشعبنا ، و يساعد الناس على تعلّم النظام وتطبيقه أمام مراكز البريد ... هم وبكلّ فخر
وتواضع: الجيش الوطني التونسي : مصنع الرجال ومدرسة القيم والمبادئ.​
sorry but the translation is bad because there some words in tunisian arabic (Tunisian slang )

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic thread. I believe Tunisia only need professional internal forces which they already have. As for the army, I don't think they are in need to waste their money on sophisticated and expensive weapons as are blessed with their location Sensurround by two brotherly Arab countries. May Allah bless Tunisia.

Fantastic thread. I believe Tunisia only need professional internal forces which they already have. As for the army, I don't think they are in need to waste their money on sophisticated and expensive weapons as are blessed with their location Sensurround by two brotherly Arab countries. May Allah bless Tunisia.

me i want is that our army upgrade his uniform to MAR-PAT digital Uniform with full necessary stuff
GEAR_Camo_USMC_MARPAT_lg.jpg

me i want is that our army upgrade his uniform to MAR-PAT digital Uniform with full necessary stuff
GEAR_Camo_USMC_MARPAT_lg.jpg

Kingdom of Jordan takes lead in Advanced Digital Camouflage with KA2 pattern

(June 4, 2005, Vancouver, B.C.) In 2003 His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan embarked on a camouflage development program to provide a pattern exclusive to the Jordan Armed Forces and Security Forces. This concluded in a digital pattern that has put Jordan at the forefront of concealment techniques surpassing recent North American developments.

Over 300,000 "KA2" patterned uniforms have been manufactured to date and the remainder of the uniforms which began to be issued to regular forces this past week will be completed by June 18th, 2005.

His Majesty tasked his Military Office to oversee the development of the camouflage program with HyperStealth® Biotechnology Corp. of Canada through Guy Cramer, President/CEO - Camouflage, Concealment, and Deception (CCD) designer. HyperStealth® was given approval from Canadian Foreign Affairs to work with the Military Office of His Majesty and the Jordan Armed Forces.

KA2 (the Country of Jordan) Digital Camouflage - 390,000 uniforms manufactured in 2004-2005. In 2006: Over 2000 of Jordan's military vehicles were converted KA2 variant camouflage.
Jordan has the Exclusive License for KA2 for Middle East Nations

No civilian sales or sales outside of Jordan permitted at this time.

http://www.hyperstealth.com/ka2/sf/
HyperStealth Biotechnology Corp.
F-16-KA2-Desert.jpg

APC-SOFEX-SFW-25over-95-3000.jpg

KA2-Desert-CT3.jpg

HyperstealthJSFPSDUrbanCamouflage_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom