What's new

Tunisian army videos ( arabic - english posting )

Kingdom of Jordan takes lead in Advanced Digital Camouflage with KA2 pattern

(June 4, 2005, Vancouver, B.C.) In 2003 His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan embarked on a camouflage development program to provide a pattern exclusive to the Jordan Armed Forces and Security Forces. This concluded in a digital pattern that has put Jordan at the forefront of concealment techniques surpassing recent North American developments.

Over 300,000 "KA2" patterned uniforms have been manufactured to date and the remainder of the uniforms which began to be issued to regular forces this past week will be completed by June 18th, 2005.

His Majesty tasked his Military Office to oversee the development of the camouflage program with HyperStealth® Biotechnology Corp. of Canada through Guy Cramer, President/CEO - Camouflage, Concealment, and Deception (CCD) designer. HyperStealth® was given approval from Canadian Foreign Affairs to work with the Military Office of His Majesty and the Jordan Armed Forces.

KA2 (the Country of Jordan) Digital Camouflage - 390,000 uniforms manufactured in 2004-2005. In 2006: Over 2000 of Jordan's military vehicles were converted KA2 variant camouflage.
Jordan has the Exclusive License for KA2 for Middle East Nations

No civilian sales or sales outside of Jordan permitted at this time.

Special Forces issued with the new Woodland Digital KA2 pattern
HyperStealth Biotechnology Corp.
F-16-KA2-Desert.jpg

APC-SOFEX-SFW-25over-95-3000.jpg

KA2-Desert-CT3.jpg

HyperstealthJSFPSDUrbanCamouflage_1.jpg

it's a realy nice camouflage me mostly i like these
xl_F547038929.jpg

desert marpat uniform

and the top one 2 nd in my rat the the us army universal

funeral of 3 martyrs from the Tunisian Army

Air Force Sergeant Major : Lazhar Alkatiri
Navy Sergeant1st class Sufian bin Khamis Jemala
Army staff Sergeant Hassan bin Shaaban Albrainasi

Last edited by a moderator:
Captain Makrem Saafi died in a crash Gazelle helicopter in southern Tunisia (August 2011)
the gazelle crashed by terror fire at it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom