What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

27972782_889357781245414_7550116399209953204_n.png

From the visit of PM Youssef Elchahed to Sakiet Sidi Youssef

27545366_888082888039570_4304764555672086014_n.png

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

nice to see the Kiowa warriors roaming around just in case lol

Capture2.PNG

s.jpg

93693917022413102127507179065103649696531823801777n.jpg

IMG_9441.png

for our non-Tunisian brothers, in case you're wondering, The Algerian flags were for the visit of the Algerian PM Ahmed Ouyahia to commemorate the barbaric massacre of Sakiet
Sidi Youssef

Last edited:
about this photo... I checked and I think it's for the Italian army

Are you sure?
the page that published it usually publish genuine and exclusive stuff.
if it's for the Italians indeed I'd be glad to remove it.

@HannibalBarca
@fachfouch

what do you think about it???

Pour ce qui concerne les équipements visant à assurer la protection des militaires et faire face aux menaces non conventionnelles, le ministre a fait part de l’acquisition de casques balistiques, de gilets pare-balles, d’outils de détection de corps suspects, 120 chars de combat, 20 engins blindés anti-mines, 200 camions 4*4, 200 camions 6*6, 24 hélicoptères d’attaque et 8 hélicoptères d’appui (dont 4 d’ores et déjà acquis et 4 autres prévus en avril 2018).
Il s’agit également de l’acquisition de drones et d’avions sans pilotes dédiés à la surveillance et au renseignement, de stations radar et de caméras de surveillance qui seront progressivement généralisées dans tous les sites militaires.

https://africanmanager.com/51_tunisie-le-terrible-aveu-du-ministre-sur-la-cooperation-militaire/

@HannibalBarca
@fachfouch

Pour ce qui concerne les équipements visant à assurer la protection des militaires et faire face aux menaces non conventionnelles, le ministre a fait part de l’acquisition de casques balistiques, de gilets pare-balles, d’outils de détection de corps suspects, 120 chars de combat, 20 engins blindés anti-mines, 200 camions 4*4, 200 camions 6*6, 24 hélicoptères d’attaque et 8 hélicoptères d’appui (dont 4 d’ores et déjà acquis et 4 autres prévus en avril 2018).
Il s’agit également de l’acquisition de drones et d’avions sans pilotes dédiés à la surveillance et au renseignement, de stations radar et de caméras de surveillance qui seront progressivement généralisées dans tous les sites militaires.

https://africanmanager.com/51_tunisie-le-terrible-aveu-du-ministre-sur-la-cooperation-militaire/
sadly it's a 120 Humvee not tanks ... too bad :(

@HannibalBarca
@fachfouch

I don't think it's for tanks...
But I can't find the arabic transcript or even his hearing on any "replays" from the ARP... those useless workers can't even do a proper job in documenting it... F*cking waste of money.
Even worse...is for those retarded journalist, that should not hold such "name" ...that can't translate a proper sentence...
And only French written articles spoke about this "list of equipment" couldn't find an arabic one with it and see for myself the translation...

So if any can find it, will be great
This youtube channel has all about ARP replays...but what a f*cking coincidence...nothing from the 12 February
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPuzHxQuP5Roi7wvQ97NHpg/videos

sadly it's a 120 Humvee not tanks ... too bad :(

Tunisia is slowly building up by the way what I heard was Tunisian Army size was around 30000. Any plans to increase the size
Not really, maybe 5-10 thousands more...in the coming years... but that's it.
But a law may pass...for Military service... Every citizen will have to do that 1 year... Whoever they are... to be able to get a job...Meaning someone in the near future will need that 1 year service certificate to be able to work...
So at that moment..;I'm pretty sure the number of those joining will dramatically increase... (if it passes)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom