What's new

Tunisia foils an UAE-sponsored coup.

Nope. Take it from someone who's learnt A2 Turkish. Urdu and Turkish's similarities are GROSSLY exaggerated. The grammar is completely miles apart, only a few similar Persian words like khanum/hanum and baghicha/bahce
I used to hae an Indian gf in uniersity and i notied that there are some similar words atually, "Perde", means Curtain

I used to hae an Indian gf in uniersity and i notied that there are some similar words atually, "Perde", means Curtain

Check out Bahador Alast's channel. He did similarities between Turkish v Urdu and Azeri v Urdu. The girl representing Pakistan 'Ayesha' is quite easy on the eyes too.

Well you reap what you sow. UAE will have its turn of coup
What are your reason to believe the OP?
I understand you and commies must believe, when the source is Indian or Iranian, but that's not the case now!

''The claim came from an Egypt-based twitter user named Salah Bediwy.''
Seriously... i don't even know, who this Salah Bediwy is and what are his sources, seems total legit from word go, and why are Pakistanis so enthusiast about.. and why the country who provided intelligence is quite on it?

What are your reason to believe the OP?
I understand you and commies must believe, when the source is Indian or Iranian, but that's not the case now!

''The claim came from an Egypt-based twitter user named Salah Bediwy.''
Seriously... i don't even know, who this Salah Bediwy is and what are his sources, seems total legit from word go, and why are Pakistanis so enthusiast about.. and why the country who provided intelligence is quite on it?

Arab worship...we do sajood to Allah not to khalijis or Iranians.
UAE has a habit of interfering in other countries. So far it has had it easy but its sh1t will come to an end soon. It's best friend israel who it's in bed with along with you saudi jahil Bedouin will make sure these despotic regimes suffer.
You keep serving tea to your arab masters. A slave can only glorify his master and the master will always throw him a bone. We however are free and eat meat. Keep up the khaliji worship.

Last edited:
Not sure how many,

Some examples follows,

most words are of persian and arab origin if we have same words.. somewhere on inet I found that its only 24 original turkic words..

we turks mostly did not enforce our language and culture to others despite what others say.. greeks are greeks and armenians are armenians arabs are arabs and the balkan is also not turned and all have their own language and culture..

Arab worship...we do sajood to Allah not to khalijis or Iranians.
UAE has a habit of interfering in other countries. So far it has had it easy but its sh1t will come to an end soon. It's best friend israel who it's in bed with along with you saudi jahil Bedouin will make sure these despotic regimes suffer.
You keep serving tea to your arab masters. A slave can only glorify his master and the master will always throw him a bone. We however are free and eat meat. Keep up the khaliji worship.

You didn't answered my question?
Why you want to believe one twitter user from Egypt?
If you don't know her personally, it can be a fake account and your blinded slandering only expose you.

Increasingly the acts of UAE are being understood. First it blocked Pakistan attempt and now UAE bribed Tunisian politicians and army officers to overthrow President Saied.

Pakistan and Turkey must do something about the Indian loving Emiratis quick.

UAE is like a snake but worse because even a snake doesn't pretend to be your friend.

You didn't answered my question?
Why you want to believe one twitter user from Egypt?
If you don't know her personally, it can be a fake account and your blinded slandering only expose you.
Loool ok

UAE is like a snake but worse because even a snake doesn't pretend to be your friend.
Also most of us believe that structure under leadership of UAE crown prince is the main actor that manipulate and deterred of relations between KSA and TR.

btw, where is @HannibalBarca ? He hasn't been around for a while?

Back
Top Bottom