What's new

TÜRKİYE's High Speed Railways

Conference rooms, Meeting rooms? Shops, Renting rooms out to 3rd party companies as offices.

O, yes... Here it is...

1.jpg

And the rest...

TCDD

BTW another photo...

yhtankara1.png

Good. Large modern rail stations are like airports (look at those in China) and should be used for more than just passengers boarding and getting off of trains. Make them into entire small cities within cities. Nice to see these projects going on. Hope it can replace large parts of air travel. Worthy investment. Connect all cities about 500.000 with it.

They are built by China.

The railway station in Ankara? Why? Even if so, I hope Turkish contractors learn from it to build it themselves later on. China has experience like no other in these areas. Guys built dozens of stations even bigger and more expensive than the one in Ankara in China in just a few short years. I really respect those Chinese, they're something on another scale.

The railway station in Ankara? Why? Even if so, I hope Turkish contractors learn from it to build it themselves later on. China has experience like no other in these areas. Guys built dozens of stations even bigger and more expensive than the one in Ankara in China in just a few short years. I really respect those Chinese, they're something on another scale.

you can google it up,..from last year think, a Spain-Turkey team bult one part, while China-Turkey team built anotehr part -Turkey's first 330km high speed rail. The China part is way more high tech and high efficiency I believe.

on those stations, " if it looks like a duck quacks like a duck, it is a duck", just by looks I could guess they're either China-designed or China-built, most likely both.
---------

Here is a Taiwan talkshow on the miracle stories of how China built Turkey's high speed rail,

it was a funny real story:

you know it is very hard tech job to put up those eletronic poles (like road lump poles but they are not) along high speed railways, because they have to be put on very precisely with pole-to-pole Measurement Error less than 1mm! :woot: The Turkey team can only put up 7 such poles in 2 days, but that would delay the whole construction.. Since China determined to finish the the whole project in time, China sent Chinese workers & engineers there by plane...the next day when everyone woke up they were completely shocked including all the Spanish engineers who helped on the 1st part of the railway, becasue those 101 Chinese workers of China team put up 100 such poles literally overnight , within 1 night, with pole-to-pole Measurement Error less than 0.1mm! :woot: that tells you Made-in-China Speed and Quality on high speed rails - the best in the world right now.

Last edited:
you can google it up,..from last year think, a Spain-Turkey team bult one part, while China-Turkey team built anotehr part -Turkey's first 330km high speed rail. The China part is way more high tech and high efficiency I believe.

on those stations, " if it looks like a duck quacks like a duck, it is a duck", just by looks I could guess they're either China-designed or China-built, most likely both.
---------

Here is a Taiwan talkshow on the miracle stories of how China built Turkey's high speed rail,

it was a funny real story:

you know it is very hard tech job to put up those eletronic poles (like road lump poles but they are not) along high speed railways, because they have to be put on very precisely with pole-to-pole Measurement Error less than 1mm! :woot: The Turkey team can only put up 7 such poles in 2 days, but that would delay the whole construction.. Since China determined to finish the the whole project in time, China sent Chinese workers & engineers there by plane...the next day when everyone woke up they were completely shocked including all the Spanish engineers who helped on the 1st part of the railway, becasue those 101 Chinese workers of China team put up 100 such poles literally overnight , within 1 night, with pole-to-pole Measurement Error less than 0.1mm! :woot: that tells you Made-in-China Speed and Quality on high speed rails - the best in the world right now.

China is light years ahead of any other country in almost all sorts of infrastructure. Combine that with their work ethic, vision and treasure, nobody can hope to come close to beat them. Look at what they do in Africa too. China isn't a 'low tech' place anymore. They've taken over pretty much everybody. I just hope they use more local workers, and transfer tech to local companies. Funny how everybody talks about tech transfer with regards to military industry etc, but heck, even construction has a lot of tech.

China is light years ahead of any other country in almost all sorts of infrastructure. Combine that with their work ethic, vision and treasure, nobody can hope to come close to beat them. Look at what they do in Africa too. China isn't a 'low tech' place anymore. They've taken over pretty much everybody. I just hope they use more local workers, and transfer tech to local companies. Funny how everybody talks about tech transfer with regards to military industry etc, but heck, even construction has a lot of tech.

as another proof, look no further than godspeed miracle in South China Sea :rofl: this was done within a year, previously unthinkable for others. Dubai built some artificial sand islands before. But that took many years and many internaltional firms, and most importantly right next to the land. But China built this time in the middle of the sea - the 1st attempt by humanity in such a scale and speed I guess, that was a world record. No wonder US , Pinoys and Viets have gone nuts. :lol:

Last edited:
Good going Turkey, at least you show some hope in the war ravaged/sectarian infected middle east. Hopefully Turkey at least remains stable in these coming years(despite Erdogans islamic policies lately). :cheers:

By the way, why doesnt China build one for Pakistan, since it needs stuffs like this even more than Turkey who is already quite advanced anyway(i was impressed by ankara and instabul last time i visited Turkey in 2009, compared to its neighbours in the region, Turkey is quite advanced)

Good going Turkey, at least you show some hope in the war ravaged/sectarian infected middle east. Hopefully Turkey at least remains stable in these coming years(despite Erdogans islamic policies lately). :cheers:

By the way, why doesnt China build one for Pakistan, since it needs stuffs like this even more than Turkey who is already quite advanced anyway(i was impressed by ankara and instabul last time i visited Turkey in 2009, compared to its neighbours in the region, Turkey is quite advanced)
Hi Doc. How are you ?

Back
Top Bottom