What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

Look like Syrian should directly goes to offensive phase and target Turkey soils .... they shouldn't play by Turkey rules ... there is Persian verb ... fear is brother of death ....

The air is getting tight in Iran. If Syria falls, you will also open your house and legs. Persians mastered the art of speaking, but not the art of war.

Seeing all these things in action really makes a sight !!! Instead of the usual boring papers and displays.

Any idea how Pantsir wasn’t able to detect them or maybe if detect but not counter ? Was it the altitude ? Or is it that SAMs have a small radius zone in which they can't operate. This radius is closest to them ? Like as an example, xyz system can operate between range of 10km<xkm<90km and what i am trying to highlight is that the ANKA was in the non engagable range of 0-10km ?

Turkey can do wonders with all the research and development budget and the access to Advanced hardware from west

Wow, amazing sight.. At last Asad is getting the taste of war with an equipped enemy.. He has been bombing innocent unarmed civilians for years..

Way to go Turkey, bomb the shit out of Assad regime..

If Turkey takes out S-300/ 400 AD systems as well, our neighbor to the east will stop laughing for a few more years.

Wow, amazing sight.. At last Asad is getting the taste of war with an equipped enemy.. He has been bombing innocent unarmed civilians for years..

Way to go Turkey, bomb the shit out of Assad regime..

If Turkey takes out S-300/ 400 AD systems as well, our neighbor to the east will stop laughing for a few more years.
:o::o::o:

If Turkey really takes out S-400, do you know what happens ?

India gets pissed off, Russia gets pissed off, but will react, China also has S-400. USA will milk Turkey ? Surely some benefits will be given to Turkey, and that is a big what if. But doing so will definitely Ensure F-35 for Turkey and Other goodies. Question remains is the mood of the Sultan...

:o::o::o:

If Turkey really takes out S-400, do you know what happens ?

India gets pissed off, Russia gets pissed off, but will react, China also has S-400. USA will milk Turkey ? Surely some benefits will be given to Turkey, and that is a big what if. But doing so will definitely Ensure F-35 for Turkey and Other goodies. Question remains is the mood of the Sultan...
I have full confidence on TurAF as I trust my own PAF.. TurAF can take out S-400 if it comes in the way of their objectives..

India will not only get pissed off, it might go into depression..

Pakistan stands with Turkiye! Always... right or wrong.. Pakistan will always stand with OurBrothers!

Keep taking out the regime's ability to fight back... its offensive infrastructure needs to be dead for good!

Minimise civilian suffering...and may Allah Protect Our

Turkiye needs to take out all offensive assets and logistic support network... keep the deployment of drones ...24/7 and avoid ground engagement at all costs..

Making the regime cripple to wage agressive war needs to be clear military and political outcome.

Have you seen how effectively Turkiye has deployed drones..and new doctorine....something we need to study and employ!!!
Weren’t we interested in ANKA ? Or is it that AZM MALE UAV is a relative of ANKA S ?

Look like Syrian should directly goes to offensive phase and target Turkey soils .... they shouldn't play by Turkey rules ... there is Persian verb ... fear is brother of death ....
Here’s another Persian proverb:

If you receive by 2 times, you need to return by 4 times

The Turkish folks have big hearts. They’re returning by 64 times...

Persian is a very strong language....

Last edited:
Here’s another Persian proverb:

“If you receive by 2 times, you need to return by 4 times”

The Turkish folks have big hearts. They’re returning by 64 times...

Persian is a very strong language....
Brother, i have least info on all this Turkey op in syria, Could you just tell me one thing ? How do the Syrian Refugees in Turkey see this Op ? Do they have mixed feelings or do they support in mass ?

Brother, i have least info on all this Turkey op in syria, Could you just tell me one thing ? How do the Syrian Refugees in Turkey see this Op ? Do they have mixed feelings or do they support in mass ?
Syria’s majority have been living under a hellish state for so many decades that they have no good feelings left for this Satanic minority rulers, who employ Armenians to torture them. It’s a very intense topic. I plan to write an article on it at PDF...

Back
Top Bottom