What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

Taking S-300/400 out is not a big deal bro. SOM is designed for this type of missions. In trials, This missile entered through the window of a target bus. SOM missile follows the ground terran profile while approaching the target so detecting it from long distances is almost impossible. It has a range around 300km. No target can survive at a saturation attack.

Go12b3.gif
Bro, as you know, there are lots of project about anti radiation drones and loitering munutions. KARGI project is one of among them. In this area, there are not only expensive ammunitions, but also cheap and bulk consumable systems.

I have no doubts on the capabilities of the Turkish armed forces. But lets not forget that Assad is being supported by the Russians and the attack on Turkish army by Syrian forces was done with full support of the Russians.
My question to Turkish members is Turkey still going to pursue S-400 system?

My question to Turkish members is Turkey still going to pursue S-400 system?
Its not like any of us can read whats in Erdogans mind, but neither of the two options would surprise me, thats for sure.

Bro, as you know, there are lots of project about anti radiation drones and loitering munutions. KARGI project is one of among them. In this area, there are not only expensive ammunitions, but also cheap and bulk consumable systems.

In this aspect, The best cost-effective strategy to take out a long range SAM system will be swarm attack drones. They are difficult to detect and impossible to engage !

Its not like any of us can read whats in Erdogans mind, but neither of the two options would surprise me, thats for sure.
Is the majority still supporting Erdogan in Turkey? It seems that Turkey is neither in US camp neither in Russian Camp.

Is the majority still supporting Erdogan in Turkey? It seems that Turkey is neither in US camp neither in Russian Camp.
Most probably not, there are rumors that he wont even run for another term because his chances of winning are grim.

In this aspect, The best cost-effective strategy to take out a long range SAM system will be swarm attack drones. They are difficult to detect and impossible to engage !

Israel tested a new laser based system last month that took out a swarm of drones.

i think that is why turkey never think of violating israel airspace,Syrian army is weakest and least trained army of world, attacking and destroying them is not difficult task for any proper disciplined military force
Israel tested a new laser based system last month that took out a swarm of drones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom