What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

We shall be looking very deeply at the entire ANKA System and not just strike drone... AZM is about the Ecosystem...and we need to study the TurkishDoctorine here... the entire Ecosystem.

And yes, we shall see alot of Tukish tech ..who knows we might already be more into the game than we let out...

Let us, for now, learn!

This the first time UACVs are being used in full fledged military operations...
And, unmanned jets are planned to have their first tests this year....

Syria’s majority have been living under a hellish state for so many decades that they have no good feelings left for this Satanic minority rulers, who employ Armenians to torture them. It’s a very intense topic. I plan to write an article on it at PDF...
I would love to read that. Hope your article to be neutral and unbiased, and that you describe all this kurd and all in that. The reason i asked you was that we hosted millions of Afghanis, only to unfortunately get backstabbed by many, coz they think that we are their enemies

And, unmanned jets are planned to have their first tests this year....
Unmanned F-16 ?

See? Its possible if the political will is there, i wish i could believe that the politicians will stop wasting soldiers lives by not acting anymore.
The only proper retaliation is to punish them with multiple times more force so that they wont even think about attacking a Turklish soldier again.

I would love to read that. Hope your article to be neutral and unbiased, and that you describe all this kurd and all in that. The reason i asked you was that we hosted millions of Afghanis, only to unfortunately get backstabbed by many, coz they think that we are their enemies

Unmanned F-16 ?
No, it’s an UAV with jet engine. It’s a new project from TAI. The private company Bayraktar has also such projects....

TAI supersonic UAV is named Goksungur..
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/anot...upersonic-uav-goeksungur-waiting-2020.647862/

No, it’s an UAV with jet engine. It’s a new project from TAI. The private company Bayraktar has also such projects....
Is it the stealth UAV Cabatli Brother is talking about ?

Right or wrong, doesn't bother Pakistanis anymore, we stand and cooperate with those who we have equal mutual benefits with. Neither Arabs or Persians can give us anything.

Pakistan stands with Turkey. Do as you please.
Mutual benefits are everywhere, but Pak-Turk relation has historically been above mutual benefits. It’s like, In money heist, Professor and Berlin are brothers, busy in their own things and lives, sometimes cooperate but deep down they are brothers.

:o::o::o:

If Turkey really takes out S-400, do you know what happens ?

India gets pissed off, Russia gets pissed off, but will react, China also has S-400. USA will milk Turkey ? Surely some benefits will be given to Turkey, and that is a big what if. But doing so will definitely Ensure F-35 for Turkey and Other goodies. Question remains is the mood of the Sultan...
The s-400 battalions in Syria completely under the control of Russian officers and also in the Russian chain of command. Not only operator consoles, but also environmental safety is provided by Russian personnels. So the S-400 in Syria is not one of the announced targets .

But that's not the main problem with the S-400. There is another huge risk. A copy of this system is now in Ankara.

:o::o::o:

If Turkey really takes out S-400, do you know what happens ?

India gets pissed off, Russia gets pissed off, but will react, China also has S-400. USA will milk Turkey ? Surely some benefits will be given to Turkey, and that is a big what if. But doing so will definitely Ensure F-35 for Turkey and Other goodies. Question remains is the mood of the Sultan...

Taking S-300/400 out is not a big deal bro. SOM is designed for this type of missions. In trials, This missile entered through the window of a target bus. SOM missile follows the ground terran profile while approaching the target so detecting it from long distances is almost impossible. It has a range around 300km. No target can survive at a saturation attack.

NextThunderousLiger-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
The s-400 battalions in Syria completely under the control of Russian officers and also in the Russian chain of command. Not only operator consoles, but also environmental safety is provided by Russian personnels. So the S-400 in Syria is not one of the announced targets .

But that's not the main problem with the S-400. There is another huge risk. A copy of this system is now in Ankara.
Copy ? You mean THAAD ?

Mutual benefits are everywhere, but Pak-Turk relation has historically been above mutual benefits. It’s like, In money heist, Professor and Berlin are brothers, busy in their own things and lives, sometimes cooperate but deep down they are brothers

In terms of pure cold blooded geopolitics, devoid of any emotional non sense, we are not going to sacrifice our cooperation and relations with Turkey. With both Persians and Arabs, we have reached the point of diminishing returns. It's pure math.

Taking S-300/400 out is not a big deal bro. SOM is designed for this type of missions. In trials, This missile entered through the window of a target bus. SOM missile follows the ground terran profile while approaching the target so detecting it from long distances is almost impossible. It has a range around 300km. No target can survive at a saturation attack.

Go12b3.gif
SOWs are the most effective in such sort of ops, however, i was trying to suggest the real Humiliation S-400 might have faced if it was taken out by UAVs. Since S-400 is specialized in these sorts of small and Low RCS targets hence the market demand.

why turkey not carryout similar attacks against israel to help oppressed Palestinians who are suffering for more than 70yrs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom