What's new

TTP vows to avenge RWP incident

TTP is terrorist organization. it should STFU.

Rawalpindi terrorism is unacceptable.

both shia-sunni terrorists be punished for it

Jana G;

Do you know what is PTI / Imran Khan's stance on this statement ?

How do they suggest negotiating their way out of this.

;

Do you know what is PTI / Imran Khan's stance on this statement ?

How do they suggest negotiating their way out of this.

I don't know what is his stand on this statement. I can only assume that this statement of TTP will NOT be appreciated by any political party.

TTP has no right to speak of justice in this case.

As a common Pakistani I find only one demand in perfect rhythm with everyone else and that is that both shia and sunni rioters-cum terrorists be punished to death in this incident.

Any fuker who makes a sectarian victim card here must be booted out.

enough of this victim card policy.

the shia mob killed small children by beheading them in the mosque/madrassa. This was NO way.

the sunni mob retaliated which was also NO way.

Neither this shyty mourning processions drama has any room in Islam. Govt of Pakistan and political parties including Irani loyalists as well Saudi loyalists must pass a bill from assembly banning this drama forever.

There is NO way in Islam to mourn like that by arranging useless dramabazi.

enough of the shirk

I am talking about all of them

But you have used highly derogatory remarks for Shia and their religious practices only . Everyone has the right to reject religious doctrines of others , but abusing them and their belief openly is "amoral attitude" ..

But you have used highly derogatory remarks for Shia and their religious practices only . Everyone has the right to reject religious doctrines of others , but abusing them and their belief openly is "amoral attitude" ..

Shias in my opinion are Muslims and there is NO such practice in Islam where you just present a bowl of milk to a horse depicted as zuljina and then call that milk a tabaruk neither I find any such fact about tabaruk thingy at sunni shrines.

Nor this practice of passing a kid of 3 years or more from under a horse depicted as zuljina in these processions for blessing.

your name suggest you may be from Shia community so no offense but you know about these practices more so its time for doing away with things which have been incorporated just for a weak defence and difference.

And FYI I find even milad processions unislamic as well as shia processions which with passage of time have multiplied to dozens.

Everyone has the right to reject religious doctrines of others
Mate, everyone has right but saying kafir, or creating hate in the society is wrong... Everybody have its own interpretation and he has right to express his views, to follow religion but creating hate is totally wrong... If, I say you kafir, because its my views, and religion interpretation and you say me kafir in the shadow of defending own religion interpretation, then this will only bring bloodshed.... This is not freeedom of expression or just rejection of religious doctrine, this is fitna and terrorism... Religious bigotry only brings hate and bloodshed....

Last edited:
Shias in my opinion are Muslims and there is NO such practice in Islam where you just present a bowl of milk to a horse depicted as zuljina and then call that milk a tabaruk neither I find any such fact about tabaruk thingy at sunni shrines.

Nor this practice of passing a kid of 3 years or more from under a horse depicted as zuljina in these processions for blessing.

your name suggest you may be from Shia community so no offense but you know about these practices more so its time for doing away with things which have been incorporated just for a weak defence and difference.

And FYI I find even milad processions unislamic as well as shia processions which with passage of time have multiplied to dozens.

No I don`t know much about these practices as I dont recognise myself with any sect . I also have a lot of reservations regarding such practices , But I respect the religion of others as I respect my own .
And when you are not ready to tolerate other religions , the result may vary from a minimum of "hate speech" on social media to a max of suicide bombing of worship places of others .. If Islam is a religion of peace , then either the extremists are not muslims , or It is a lie itself that Islam is the religion of peace ... 
Mate, everybody have right but saying kafir, or creating hate in the society is wrong... Everybody has its own interpretation and he has right to express his views, to follow religion but creating hate is totally wrong... If, I say you kafir, because its my views, and religion interpretation and you say me kafir in the shadow of defending own religion interpretation, then this will only bring bloodshed.... This is not freeedom of expression or just rejection of religious doctrine, this is fitna and terrorism... Religious bigotry only brings hate and bloodshed..

May be you understood me wrong . I am saying exactly the same . You can reject other doctrines(limited to yourself) but can not insult them or their beliefs openly

No I don`t know much about these practices as I dont recognise myself with any sect . I also have a lot of reservations regarding such practices , But I respect the religion of others as I respect my own .
And when you are not ready to tolerate other religions , the result may vary from a minimum of "hate speech" on social media to a max of suicide bombing of worship places of others .. If Islam is a religion of peace , then either the extremists are not muslims , or It is a lie itself that Islam is the religion of peace ... 

Azlan I also respect the religion of others.

The main issue here is that this is NOT part of our religion they have same religion but only incorporated things which has NO room in our religion.

Back
Top Bottom