What's new

TTP says it will continue suicide attacks in Pakistan

I know the history..I know they once fought with Pakistan army..Half a century ago,and again..
But that doiest mena they should be allowed to harbour criminals,terrorists,drug lords and export all this menace to main land pakistan for eternity.
There has to be an end to this.
Ahh ....saying BS from UK is Easy. The people of FATA are not harboring any terrorist. Let me give you an example. Swat (It comes in FATA) was full of TTP. No one was able to raise any voice against them. Did that mean people of Swat supports TTP. When army took over People celebrated. Danced in streets all night long.

When you know you'll be beheaded and hang to a tree for saying anything against the rulers what will you choose, Staying quite or Rebellion. Just think would you like to be hanged and your family disgraced. If you think you can do it then yes people of FATA are some real bad people. Because they are not willing to be hanged to tree beheaded and choosing to stay quite and waiting to be rescued.

So if you see FATA as harboring then i am sorry you are seeing Pakistan from google earth not from ground.

PLUS: You really dont know about the People of FATA.

They fought with the army and liberated the part of Kashmir which we have today. (Thanks to these UNPATRIOTIC PEOPLE OF FATA).

They fought when afghan forces reached bajaur.

They Fought In defence of Lahore.

They Fought the Soviets for Pakistan

And still they are fighting for Pakistan. Dying every day. Getting butchered every day.

The only guys here with less then two brain cells is you........

How much people's support does TTP have??Can anybody give me a fair idea???
265-1.gif

Actually Swat is not a part of FATA. Plus I don't think people in FATA willingly harbour TTP. They probably forced into it by TTP.

Actually Swat is not a part of FATA. Plus I don't think people in FATA willingly harbour TTP. They probably forced into it by TTP.
My bad....Thanks for correcting.

Ahh ....saying BS from UK is Easy. The people of FATA are not harboring any terrorist. Let me give you an example. Swat (It comes in FATA) was full of TTP. No one was able to raise any voice against them. Did that mean people of Swat supports TTP. When army took over People celebrated. Danced in streets all night long.

When you know you'll be beheaded and hang to a tree for saying anything against the rulers what will you choose, Staying quite or Rebellion. Just think would you like to be hanged and your family disgraced. If you think you can do it then yes people of FATA are some real bad people. Because they are not willing to be hanged to tree beheaded and choosing to stay quite and waiting to be rescued.

So if you see FATA as harboring then i am sorry you are seeing Pakistan from google earth not from ground.

The only guys here with less then two brain cells is you........

I have seen "Haji Ayyub Afridi's" castle near LandiKotal and he is a drug lord...Plus i been to The arms and drugs market of Darra Adam khel,where small children can be seen making bullets and Drugs are on display in show cases same as sweets are displayed in shops...
Plus they smuggle an aweful lot of stuff and flood Pakistani markets with smuggled,non tax paid goods,troubling the law abiding trader..

My comment was not aimed at hate mongering against FATA people,but it was agains their constant denial to merge and integrate with the rest of the country.

Why they should have these privilages when they dont pay any taxes and dont obey Pakistan's laws?

Although i am not denying all the history you mention in your comment.

Lol @ two brain cells..I will try to count my brain cells and let you know if i got more than two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mighty US / USSR army could not defeat Taliban. Pak army can't do anything. It will be in full force in short time.

People of that region have balls.

Nah, well the "TTP" has taken a really bad pounding and it isn't what it used to be. It's not even a the biggest terrorist threat anymore.

I have seen "Haji Ayyub Afridi's" castle near LandiKotal and he is a drug lord...Plus i been to The arms and drugs market of Darra Adam khel,where small children can be seen making bullets and Drugs are on display in show cases same as sweets are displayed in shops...
Plus they smuggle an aweful lot of stuff and flood Pakistani markets with smuggled,non tax paid goods,troubling the law abiding trader..
Why they should have these privilages when they dont pay any taxes and dont obey Pakistan's laws?

Although i am not denying all the history you mention in your comment.

Lol @ two brain cells..I will try to count my brain cells and let you know if i got more than two.
Have you seen house of Haji Nawaz Sharif, Or house of Haji Zardari or Bibi Bhotto. Blaming whole FATA for few wrong people is clearly immature mentality.

BTW Haji Ayub Afridi did spent his share of life in jail for selling drugs.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Mighty US / USSR army could not defeat Taliban. Pak army can't do anything. It will be in full force in short time.

People of that region have balls.
People of that region have balls. But not the TTP.

Bottom line is that this recent wave of attacks are no more than scare tactics to put pressure on GoP and whisk them to the negotiation table. I beg our countrymen to please remain steadfast and bear this final wave of attacks for after this, there awaits us a better tomorrow.

Khyber: 20 explosives packed vehicles captured,9/15/2010 4:45:59 PM

--------------------

Khyber: 20 explosives packed vehicles captured

LANDI KOTAL: Security forces in a search operation in Khyber tribal region captured 25 suspected terrorists along with 20 vehicles packed with explosives, sources said.

The troops in a raid in Bara Shalobar area of Khyber Agency arrested 25 suspects including Afghan nationals and transferred them to an undisclosed place for interrogation.

The forces captured 20 explosives laden vehicles along with suicide vests and munitions.

16185_30038625_15894_34601651_15681_86312354_N-11(Big).jpg

Khyber: Security forces held 25 suspects, seized explosives
Security forces nabbed around 25 suspected terrorists including some foreigners and seized suicide vests and explosive material from their possession in a search operation in Khyber tribal region on Wednesday.
The troops in a raid in Bara Shalobar area of Khyber Agency arrested 25 suspects including Afghan nationals and transferred them to an undisclosed place for interrogation. The forces captured 20 explosives laden vehicles along with suicide vests and munitions. Earlier, five troops were injured when a remote control bomb hit a security forces convoy in Bara tehsil of the Khyber tribal region. According to sources, the convoy was heading to an FC camp when it came under attack. The injured troops had been shifted to the CMH Hospital Peshawar. Security forces had cordoned off the area and launched a search operation in the wake of the attack.

Dunya TV - Pakistan | Khyber: Security forces held 25 suspects, seized explosives

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom