What's new

TTP reject any links with Peshawar curch bombing says its conspiracy

60 or not, as long as YOU don't have an upper hand, you can't talk peace and expect anything useful coming out unless you are willing to share power with Taliban, which I hope you are not.

Then the writing is on the wall.

So many Pakistanis are going on & on about peace talks...For what exactly? What about? A dilution of Pakistani sovereignity? Unlike other groups, groups like the TTP, LeJ etc are not interested in governance issues nor are they fighting for regional issues. They are after Pakistan's soul. You chaps have to be incredibly stupid not to realize that. What will you discuss with them? A surrender? You chaps know that is the only thing that is on the table, only the nomenclature & degree of surrender is left to be negotiated. For a people who pride themselves on their"martial" status, the propensity to throw in the towel at any & every opportunity is telling.

You cannot really surrender, even little, not if you want to keep "your" Pakistan. That will only become the new frontline from where the next surrender discussions will start. Anyone thinking otherwise is only deluding themselves. The Pakistani state & its people have shown the first signs of throwing in the towel, it won't go unnoticed by the opposite side.

Yes we knew it already that uncle sam was not happy with these peace talks from day one. the latest drone attack in waziristan has delivered the message so no need for you to say that again and again.

Look all dynamics are involved BUT the main point is that our own people are willing to work for them against own country. That's Treason and treason means death penalty to anyone who does so.

every country works for own interests BUT our own people must be taken to task for working for their interests that too in the name of our own religion?

So many Pakistanis are going on & on about peace talks...For what exactly? What about? A dilution of Pakistani sovereignity? Unlike other groups, groups like the TTP, LeJ etc are not interested in governance issues nor are they fighting for regional issues. They are after Pakistan's soul. You chaps have to be incredibly stupid not to realize that. What will you discuss with them? A surrender? You chaps know that is the only thing that is on the table, only the nomenclature & degree of surrender is left to be negotiated. For a people who pride themselves on their"martial" status, the propensity to throw in the towel at any & every opportunity is telling.

You cannot really surrender, even little, not if you want to keep "your" Pakistan. That will only become the new frontline from where the next surrender discussions will start. Anyone thinking otherwise is only deluding themselves. The Pakistani state & its people have shown the first signs of throwing in the towel, it won't go unnoticed by the opposite side.

NO talk until they lay their arms and willing to abandon their flawed and unjustified attacks.

well i am sure , Pakistani Christens Suffered more From Pakistani Constitution and Pakistani Muslim than TTP .

I am Sure Most Pakistani Pleased with this Attack , Few more Kuffers Cleaned from land.

Hard to Believe once upon a time this land was origin of Indus Culture , now only Arab Culture you get there. Hindus are Even hard to find in this land anymore Even Christen are larger in number.

we are not indians . if we were indians we should have enjoyed killing of muslims christains and sikhs .. Pakistani state have not killed them but in indian case Indian army has killed sikhs and mass murdered muslims . It was preplained by state

NO talk until they lay their arms and willing to abandon their flawed and unjustified attacks.

This is still a very confusing point. What will you ever talk with them about? What can you talk with them? The only talk must be to discuss the modality of their surrender, nothing else.

This is still a very confusing point. What will you ever talk with them about? What can you talk with them? The only talk must be to discuss the modality of their surrender, nothing else.

What do you talk with Maoists ? or for that matter even those Tamil politicians who are supporting anti-Sri lanka activities.

I personally believe that when on table we must convey a strong message to them that we are NOT going to tolerate any dictation from them and that's what Pakistani military had conveyed to them directly when Gen Kiyani warned them in his speech.

We don't. Our Government unfortunately does. I personally believe they are antithetical to the very concept of India. No talks. Only bullets.
What do you talk with Maoists ? or for that matter even those Tamil politicians who are supporting anti-Sri lanka activities.

I personally believe that when on table we must convey a strong message to them that we are NOT going to tolerate any dictation from them and that's what Pakistani military had conveyed to them directly when Gen Kiyani warned them in his speech.

You have got some very valid points. Problem is with our confused political leadership. Army is very much willing to go after these terrorist groups, whereas political leadership in the center and in KP are confused and reluctant, being afraid of enormity of consequences, military backlash, in case of any full scale military operation. In my view Mr Nawaz Sharif is exhausting all options, before going to full scale war, a decisive, final, logical end to this cancer in Pakistan. Eventually there will be a war, with full support of media, civil society and propaganda machinery.

We don't. Our Government unfortunately does. I personally believe they are antithetical to the very concept of India. No talks. Only bullets.

:what: indeed its the govts who decided over talks not public. its the same everywhere.

There is NOTHING wrong in talks if there is any justified cause but TTP does not have any.

For example we do hold talks with Baloch nationalists who put forward excuse for rights over resources which in my personal opinion is justified.

Where as TTP or LeJ or SSP have NO cause at all not even unjustified because in my personal opinion "Cause" is a word that transmit positive energy/sound NOT negative.

If these groups talk of religion making it a cause that is UNJUSTIFIED because its NOT the right of militant groups to impose certain faith or rules of faith.

Let the elected representatives either pass it legally or scrap it legally.

There is a difference though the Maoists do come close in attitude to the TTP. You don't see much talking but a long term solution can & only will be more development. The Tamil situation is a simpler, straightforward issue. It can have a solution. They have an aim & you can meet some demands without destroyingthe basis of the state. Difficult to see what you can do with the likes of the TTP, LeJ etc. They aren't interested in political reasoning, nor are they interested in regional issues.

There is a difference though the Maoists do come close in attitude to the TTP. You don't see much talking but a long term solution can & only will be more development. The Tamil situation is a simpler, straightforward issue. It can have a solution. They have an aim & you can meet some demands without destroyingthe basis of the state. Difficult to see what you can do with the likes of the TTP, LeJ etc. They aren't interested in political reasoning, nor are they interested in regional issues.

exactly . that's what I said.

read my earlier post.

Y In my view Mr Nawaz Sharif is exhausting all options, before going to full scale war, a decisive, final, logical end to this cancer in Pakistan. Eventually there will be a war, with full support of media, civil society and propaganda machinery.

I hope you are right. For all your sakes.

I'm not sure why we can't just follow the divide and rule policy. Just start fcking peace talks with whoever is willing to negotiate, bring them into mainstream, identify those who are waging war on us and are real culprits of terrorism and them go all out against them..

Right now we are fighting blindly in dark night against these groups, we need to identify their weaker links first..

Back
Top Bottom