What's new

TTP reject any links with Peshawar curch bombing says its conspiracy

Can any body for god sake tell me thay the PA doing operation against is real afghani ttp or rented Pakistan ttp and who is killing PA captains real ttp or Pakistan rented ttp.

oh man i dont get it which ttp

If they accept the responsibility, they tell the truth and it is the evidence against them; when they deny, they are lying??
edit: the rest deleted just frustration; however, Indian members are wiser than Pakistanis here.

Last edited by a moderator:
TTP denying they have done bombing in peshawar curch. saying its conspiracy against peace.

1240170_548091751923161_2034303242_n.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

http://e.jang.com.pk/09-23-2013/karachi/pic.asp?picname=1825.gif

Jund-al-Hafsa, a wing of the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan was very quick to claim responsibility of the attack.
http://www.pakistantribune.com.pk/5224/mourning-christians-protest-talibans-revenge.html

As we can see two contradicting statements from TTP one claiming the responsibility & and other denying the responsibility,one surprising factor here for me that responsibility is claimed by Jund-ul-Hasfa an unknown group (if its not Jama Hafsa Birgade) ........... :what:

The problem is they(ttp) are in 60+ groups

the small groups will try that all fight together as 1 group cant damage army or pakistan as 60 groups together

Jundullah has claimed responsibility of church bombing who operates from Baluchistan into Iran

Terrorist Jundullah claims Pakistan deadly attack​

Judullah leader Abdolmalek Rigi arrest later hanged in iran confessed that USA supported them​

As for major general martyred . The swat taliban group claimed responsibility whos leader and base was wiped out from swat but the cobbler Fazullah leader of swat taliban carried out attack from Afghanistan

Fazlullah behind attack on General Sanaullah in Dir​

Fazlullah behind attack on General Sanaullah in Dir - thenews.com.pk

@Spring Onion @Alpha1 @jehanzeb.akhtar@********** @Peaceful Civilian @Side-Winder @F.O.X @forcetrip @Bilal587 @Zarvan

The problem is they(ttp) are in 60+ groups

the small groups will try that all fight together as 1 group cant damage army or pakistan as 60 groups together

Jundullah has claimed responsibility of church bombing who operates from Baluchistan into Iran

Terrorist Jundullah claims Pakistan deadly attack​

Judullah leader Abdolmalek Rigi arrest later hanged in iran confessed that USA supported them​

As for major general martyred . The swat taliban group claimed responsibility whos leader and base was wiped out from swat but the cobbler Fazullah leader of swat taliban carried out attack from Afghanistan

Fazlullah behind attack on General Sanaullah in Dir​

Fazlullah behind attack on General Sanaullah in Dir - thenews.com.pk

@Spring Onion @Alpha1 @jehanzeb.akhtar@********** @Peaceful Civilian @Side-Winder @F.O.X @forcetrip @Bilal587 @Zarvan

jst burry them all, simple & fast?
lets see after that MI6 agents ? what they can do next? execpt drinking wine in royal buffets?

The nexus between the TTP and the Punjabi based militants like LET/LEJ is the same hate filled sick ideology who share training and cells.

jst burry them all, simple & fast?
lets see after that MI6 agents ? what they can do next? execpt drinking wine in royal buffets?

Fazullah martyred general who has no base in Pakistan as ttp swat was wiped out

my point being he now operates from Afghanistan kindly ask your usa buddies to attack him with drone as thy says its their right to kill terrorists in Pakistan or allow PA to strike them with missiles or have him assassinated

all these loonies will simply go to Afghanistan when army operation will be held like ttp swat leaders,BLa,BRA,Jundullah etc etc and foot soldiers will be killed

the backing and resources which a small group of Fazullah used to martyred major general will also be given to fleeing ttp etc by friendly secular neighborhood of Afghanistan and occupying forces

Pakistanis are so confused about TTP, they dont know any thing about them.
This @Spring Onion claims to journalist but her lack of knowledge on these matters is always evident.
TTP has already denied any connection with this mysterious jundullah during sukkar attack.
Two factions of TTP responsible for Sukkur attack: Taliban commander – The Express Tribune

Senior members on this Forum makes me laugh! all talk I guess! Hardly any common sense

War Against T t P... What is Pak Army doing from the past 5 or more years?!!

However this time it came down to Punjabi Tal!ban----!

I dont think any army/ PAK army can ever defeat this ideology/Tal!ban... (this Will take time & more bloodshed)! If they could, the Army wont wait for A fake Civil government Approval or would have done it in "PPP government", Well they didn't ask for any permission in 99.

Imagine if the Current "assets" also turn against Pak army......?

Spring onion- journalist :woot:

Of course Pak army can never defeat this ideology they started it and instigated it during Zia's days by backing ******'s on 'kafir' Hindustan, how many persons in the Pakistan military over the years have links with terrorist outfits? I can name quite a few and who killed Saleem Shahzad for trying to expose the links between the ISI and the so called 'state' assets it was indeed the ISI.

And you expect Pakistan army to wipe them out? lol you must be joking they will only care if Punjabis in Lahore come under attack, if a bomb goes off at a shia shrine or in Karachi why they care?

And you expect Pakistan army to wipe them out? lol you must be joking they will only care if Punjabis in Lahore come under attack, if a bomb goes off at a shia shrine or in Karachi why they care?

Well If I start stating Facts about Punjabis.....& What they have done to Pakistan (Remember they are the majority)! You know what i will be called here.

But they dont know i hardly give a damn about race/country or whatever always like to stay on a true side if you can convince me!

Going to FATA was a trap....! Whatever but certainly these Pashtun/taloobs/brainwased/animals have taught PAK army a very hard lesson!

Something that no enemy has ever achieved.

Well If I start stating Facts about Punjabis.....& What they have done to Pakistan (Remember they are the majority)! You know what i will be called here.

But they dont know i hardly give a flying f*CK about race/country or whatever always like to stay on a true side if you can convince me!

Going to FATA was a trap....! Whatever but certainly these Pashtun/taloobs/brainwased/animals have taught PAK army a very hard lesson!

Something that no enemy have ever achieved.

Even those Pakistani troops fighting in FATA the majority of the troops there is from the Frontier Corps not from the Punjab Regiment which is busy facing India.

Pakistanis are so confused about TTP, they dont know any thing about them.
This @Spring Onion claims to journalist but her lack of knowledge on these matters is always evident.
TTP has already denied any connection with this mysterious jundullah during sukkar attack.
Two factions of TTP responsible for Sukkur attack: Taliban commander – The Express Tribune

Well, rest aside, do you want me to show you proofs that Jundallah operates alongside TTP, and they are allied. There's a ton of video evidence to support that, Umar Media, TTP's premiere media wing and Jandullah have many times made videos in collaboration with each other. Do you want me to show you that beheading videos?

You're quite knowledgeable when it comes to these matters, but don't think you know it all.

Back
Top Bottom