What's new

TTP reject any links with Peshawar curch bombing says its conspiracy

Well, rest aside, do you want me to show you proofs that Jundallah operates alongside TTP, and they are allied. There's a ton of video evidence to support that, Umar Media, TTP's premiere media wing and Jandullah have many times made videos in collaboration with each other. Do you want me to show you that beheading videos?

You're quite knowledgeable when it comes to these matters, but don't think you know it all.

see these sources also

Jundullah has claimed responsibility of church bombing who operates from Baluchistan into Iran

Terrorist Jundullah claims Pakistan deadly attack​

Judullah leader Abdolmalek Rigi arrest later hanged in iran confessed that USA supported them​

see these sources also

Jundullah has claimed responsibility of church bombing who operates from Baluchistan into Iran

Terrorist Jundullah claims Pakistan deadly attack​

Judullah leader Abdolmalek Rigi arrest later hanged in iran confessed that USA supported them​

Aray bhai, I know about Jundallah group, I have given last 5 years to this war, trust me, I say this with confidence, they are allied to TTP. Jundallah started operating in tribal areas after 2007, and it's totally new group formed with this name, hardly the members of 'real' Jundallah are operating under this one. But yes, this organisation which exist in Pakistan has named itself 'Jundallah' with approval from the main body. And they do get support from their origin.

And yes, MOSSAD has some direct role with Jundallah, confirmed reports are there. Just a side note!

Aray bhai, I know about Jundallah group, I have given last 5 years to this war, trust me, I say this with confidence, they are allied to TTP. Jundallah started operating in tribal areas after 2007, and it's totally new group formed with this name, hardly the members of 'real' Jundallah are operating under this one. But yes, this organisation which exist in Pakistan has named itself 'Jundallah' with approval from the main body. And they do get support from their origin.

And yes, MOSSAD has some direct role with Jundallah, confirmed reports are there. Just a side note!

both attacks on general was conducted by Fazalullah from Afghanistan and church from jundullah

allied does not mean under control . they can get training etc but are not controlled by them.else ttp would say they are responsible they separately claimed responsibility and not Hakimullah the main ttp commander who's spokes man is Ehsan ullah Ehsan

Leader of Jundullah Regi and foot soldiers were trained by USA to carryout attacks inside iran

it is a fact that small groups cant harm army or Pakistan so they want that all 60+ group fight together and no talks

Even those Pakistani troops fighting in FATA the majority of the troops there is from the Frontier Corps not from the Punjab Regiment which is busy facing India.

The "current Assets" & punjabi Tal!ban freely operate from Punjab...!

You cant just make it up.

Its a joke mate.................!

Khan teraa kiyaa begaraa haiii hummm Punjabiyoon neiii ? :cray:

I Hardly got anything against anyone, the way we been brought up here is completely different to back home. We hardly differentiate between Asians, Indians/bengalishis and so on let alone Discriminating against punjabis...! :)

Accepting Reality<< Doing the right thing<<< Step in the right direction.

May be I just Love Pakistan way too much! So i am always a bit harsh.

I Hardly got anything against anyone, the way we been brought up here is completely different to back home. We hardly differentiate between Asians, Indians/bengalishis and so on let alone Discriminating against punjabis...! :)

Accepting Reality<< Doing the right thing<<< Step in the right direction.

May be I just Love Pakistan way too much! So i am always a bit more harsh.

But where did the Punjabis figure into this 'reality' with such prominence ? :unsure:

And that too in the context of the drivel the Indian was sprouting ! :undecided:

But where did the Punjabis figure into this 'reality' with such prominence ? :unsure:

And that too in the context of the drivel the Indian was sprouting ! :undecided:

Well I was talking about the the Deal/Agreement between Punjab government & Punjabi Tal!ban from the past 5+ years, When they are constantly killing innocent Pakistanis/shias/hazaras.

& he was talking about punjab regiment & frontier corps...!

Alle parties are agreed on talking to every one to stop bloodshit. U want to fight go to waziristan saada daamag na kah

than you go first to Waziristan und live with your family under TTP rule and try to send your children in a "normal" school, bad reply for bad statment from you good bye.............

Well I was talking about the the Deal/Agreement between Punjab government & Punjabi Taliban from the past 5 years, When they are constantly killing innocent Pakistanis/shias/hazaras.

& he was talking about punjab regiment & frontier corps...!

Oh come on yaaar the PML N categorically denied that on more occasions than one & nabbed some of the LeJ activists in August who were latter sentenced to death-by-hanging !

And he was talking absolute crap...was he not ?

Oh come on yaaar the PML N categorically denied that on more occasions than one & nabbed some of the LeJ activists in August who were latter sentenced to death-by-hanging !

Yeah, however only on media though...Some wont cut it you need a proper operation done by army! because the police coudn,t even catch some few gang members.

That why I didn't reply to his post, he was stating it as a "fact" & i am not sure so i just ignored it & now i cant be asked to do more research...! However I think its all mixed up & I saw what he done there. But yeah, ignore that post of him.

They are lying.

and even if they had not done it we don't care. We don't want any talks with TTP scum

Please i request you to remove the signature at the bottom 'To hell with ....' as by this statement you are committing blasphemy and if you are a muslim plz also remove this cross sign from your avatar as by this you are committing another act of disbelief ie kufr and shirk.

Check out the post above mine.........! Madrasas needs to be closed down, all of them.

What do you think mate, If we go full on these Non-humans Can we defeat them or make them even weaker & then turn to talks ON OUR TERMS?

Your honest Opinion? @Armstrong

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you and I Salute you Sister........

Yes we knew it already that uncle sam was not happy with these peace talks from day one. the latest drone attack in waziristan has delivered the message so no need for you to say that again and again.

Back
Top Bottom