TTP Pledges Allegiance To The Afghan Taliban

DeltaFoxtrot

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Is this true?
IMG_20210817_205146.jpg

Terror outfit is supporting another terror outfit. I dont know why people should be surprised here.

I was childishly hoping that they would end up killing each other but here we are.

Saleem Safi warned about TTP alliance. Taliban never condemn TTP attack on APS. If Taliban can't fix then have air strikes inside Afghanistan.

TTP is a 100% tribal pushtoon organisation and there lies the real problem.

Absolutely Fake news. No such thing has happened. Quite the opposite. IEA has agreed to disband the TTP. Wait a bit and you’ll see the news.
These Pakistanis really need to stop shooting themselves in the foot, they don’t verify anything and just tweet it.
Already debunked several times. These TTP members were released on April 26 2021 by the afghan government, it was on western as well as local news. Stop posting fake shit.
@The Eagle @waz I think we need to start handing out warnings for fake news.
Terror outfit is supporting another terror outfit. I dont know why people should be surprised here.

I was childishly hoping that they would end up killing each other but here we are.
Huh? I didn’t see the Indian army and the TTP agreeing to work together? Not sure what you’re talking about. Maybe you mean the secretive agreements they have, in which case, sure!
Nope. Not true. These Pakistani verified accounts are spreading more fake news than Indian media now. They don’t fact check anything.

Last edited:
Absolutely Fake news. No such thing has happened. Quite the opposite. IEA has agreed to disband the TTP. Wait a bit and you’ll see the news.
These Pakistanis really need to stop shooting themselves in the foot, they don’t verify anything and just tweet it.

Already debunked several times. These TTP members were released on April 26 2021 by the afghan government, it was on western as well as local news. Stop posting fake shit.
@The Eagle @waz I think we need to start handing out warnings for fake news.

Huh? I didn’t see the Indian army and the Taliban agreeing to work together? Not sure what you’re talking about. Maybe you mean the secretive agreements they have, in which case, sure!

Nope. Not true. These Pakistani verified accounts are spreading more fake news than Indian media now. They don’t fact check anything.

SaleemMehsud works For CNN , how is it fake news?

SaleemMehsud works For CNN , how is it fake news?
Simply Because IEA and TTP have made no such statement. Just because it’s CNN it’s suddenly credible somehow? They were also saying TTP had released AQ prisoners but provided no proof of it. Lol.

We arent surprised

But we can do somwthing about it now

Probably
TTP will merge with afghn taliban..there is general amnesty

Will they act against pakistan is yet to be seen

Bro wait before reaching any conclusion and act responsibly.

Does this come from Afghan Taliban or TTP using their dedicated mouth pieces or their political wing aka PTM and its sympathizers. This statement was deliberately given to trigger the same expected response.

Disinformariin campaign has already started and i wont be surprised if these ethnofascits communist proxies PTM, PKMAP or their allied foreign influenced TTP factions carry out attack just to target IEA. Sabotage IEA relations with Pakistan, because thst will give an opening to them.

Back
Top Bottom