What's new

TTP Murdered 11 foreign mountaineers at Nanga Parbat base camp.

After hearing this news, some of friends gave up the investment here.
If the Pakistan is still like this, it will be very hard for her to get a fast and peaceful develop.
Hope Pakistan will become safer and better.

That you can not show a blind man a beautiful sun rise no matter how hard you try with words to sketch that scene .

I am not good with english , so I can not understand anecdotes and adage, Kindly put in simple word, so that ppl like me can also undestand..

I am not good with english , so I can not understand anecdotes and adage, Kindly put in simple word, so that ppl like me can also undestand..

Have you heard that poem " You see what your eyes wanna see "

It is too early to assume, but what amazes me that no one is questioning the other people on the camp who were apparently "unharmed"... :rolleyes:

The guide was arrested!:cheesy:

Surprising that the terrorists killed one guide but tied up and gagged 2 other guides. Why didn't they kill all witnesses?

The lone Chinese survivor and guides would reveal some info...

If only a majority of Pakistanis thought like this - Our problems would on their way to resolution.

I do not know if you guys caught a piece I posted - The Interior Minister has issued a federal directive that ALL ARMY personnel are to be searched before they can enter Red Zone in Islamabad -- Just look at how they protect themselves and how we are protected or how our guests are protected --- And for our more "Catholic than the Pope" Army defenders, look now at the reputation, that in your own capital, the very people elected to govern Pakistan, will only be in your presence after you have been searched - this is what willful dereliction of DUTY has earned

here i want to give a hint why ISI is responsible;

India opens border to Chinese tourists

The world is catering to the need of Chinese tourists. Tourism from China is regarded the fastest chance to generate enormous new business.
Keen to ease travel facilities for Chinese nationals, India's Tourism Ministry has proposed Visa-on- Arrival provision for them as it senses huge potential for exchanges in this sector.

China is among 30 countries for which the Tourism Ministry wants Visa-on-Arrival facility, a proposal if endorsed, will raise to 41 the number of countries that will have such a facility.

"We have proposed Visa-on-Arrival (VoA) facility for 30 countries including Germany, France, Korea, Russia and China," Tourism Minister K Chiranjeevi told PTI in an interview.

Referring to China, he said there is "very good potential" as far as tourism is concerned.

The proposal has to be cleared by Home Ministry, he said. Under the VoA facility, a traveller can go straight to the intended country and get visa at the airport itself.

Asked whether the VoA facility would be on reciprocal basis, the actor-turned-minister said, "We want reciprocal as well, but that is the next step. First, we want to welcome them."

Currently, India has extended VoA facilities to 11 countries including Singapore, Japan, New Zealand, Vietnam and Philippines.

Chiranjeevi said easing of visa regime would help boost foreign tourist arrivals. The aim is to ensure that India has at least one per cent share in international tourist arrivals, he said. India's share in world tourist arrivals, at present, is about 0.64 per cent.

Tourism had led to earnings to the tune of Rs 94,487 crore as foreign exchange last fiscal as the sector witnessed growth of 4.3 per cent last year with 65,77,745 foreigners visiting India against 63,09,222 tourists the previous year.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ns-border-chinese-tourists.html#ixzz2X79VIaLb

So where the heck these analysis experts of ISI? Why couldn't they smell expected foreign violation against state economic and tourism development?
They has chosen very suitable time to hit Pakistan in 4 major point. PA itself can do nothing without powerful intelligence and because of these incompetent 'numberless tinted double cabin's' riders, they lose their reputation too.

here i want to give a hint why ISI is responsible;

So where the heck these analysis experts of ISI? Why couldn't they smell expected foreign violation against state economic and tourism development?
They has chosen very suitable time to hit Pakistan in 4 major point. PA itself can do nothing without powerful intelligence and because of these incompetent 'numberless tinted double cabin's' riders, they lose their reputation too.

You are Quite the Brain dead guy aren't you ?

ISI is not responsible for any internal matters just like CIA is not responsible in USA for any mess caused inside their country .. They Have FBI we Have IB + FIA ... that is another thing that due to incompetency of both FIA & IB, ISI has to do their work as well , that does not make it ISI territory ..

USers on Chinese online forums are very angry.

LOL, not really. :no:

This was obviously not the work of the Pakistani state. Since the TTP are the sworn enemies of the Pakistani state.

Though to be honest it will impact tourism negatively.

LOL, not really. :no:

This was obviously not the work of the Pakistani state. Since the TTP are the sworn enemies of the Pakistani state.

Though to be honest it will impact tourism negatively.

Tourism is already at ground zero due to terrorism here.

The only aim of this barbaric naked terrorism by bhangee terrorist i that, they want to create bad blood and disrupt development project involving Chinese Companies.

One can easily guess why someone will disrupt China initiated projects or China Cos' involvment in these projects.

Still not a single arrest has been made in regard to this attack. I don't understand what our security forces are doing and why they cannot stop these attacks before they occur. The Taliban have been rampaging in Gilgit Baltistan for years. Still not a single arrest has taken place

I hope we crush the Taliban utterly for what they have done to our country

Gilgit killings: China demands Pakistan take action
ISLAMABAD - The government of China has vehemently condemned the murder of its three citizens in Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan. Officials said China issued a statement condemning the attack and calling for Pakistan to “severely punish” the perpetrators and ensure the safety of Chinese citizens. Gunmen stormed mountaineering base camp of Nanga Parbat peak in Diamer district of Gilgit-Baltistan late on Saturday and shot dead nine foreign trekkers and a Pakistani guide. The raid killed five Ukrainians, three Chinese and a Russian. One of the victims also held a US passport, a US official said, without giving further details. It was among the worst attacks on foreigners in Pakistan. Pakistan's Taliban movement and a smaller militant group both claimed responsibility. - See more at: Gilgit killings: China demands Pakistan take action | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Nanga Parbat tragedy: Ban urges govt to take immediate action against attackers
NEW YORK: Appalled by the killing of a group of foreign tourists in Gilgit-Baltistan, United Nations (UN) Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon urged the government to take immediate measures to bring the perpetrators to justice and to ensure security.
Gunmen dressed as paramilitary forces killed nine foreign tourists on June 23 in an unprecedented attack in the Himalayas of Gilgit-Baltistan. The gunmen stormed into a base camp, killing Chinese and Ukrainian climbers in an area of the far-flung north not previously associated with violence or militancy.
According to a press release available on the official UN website, Ban extended his condolences to the victims and their families.
The Secretary-General was deeply concerned by the mounting terrorist attacks and bombings in Pakistan, which in the past several weeks alone have claimed the lives of dozens of civilians.
He reiterated support of the UN to the Pakistani government in the face of terrorism and extremism.
The attack has drawn widespread public condemnation, with many urging the government to expose ‘elements’ threatening security in the region.
Lawmakers from the area have asked the government to monitor routes leading to the area and put an end to the infiltration of terrorists into the region.
Attacking the tourists was seen as an attack on the local tourist industry, which is expected to suffer the consequences.
Nanga Parbat tragedy: Ban urges govt to take immediate action against attackers – The Express Tribune

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom