What's new

TTP Mohmand Agency Ameer opposes peace talks

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
TTP Mohmand Agency Ameer opposes peace talks

PESHAWAR: Ameer Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Mohmand Agency Umer Khalid Khurasani has opposed peace talks with the government, Geo News reported.

TTP Mohmand Agency Ameer said peace negotiations with the government would never be successful as the Taliban demand enforcement of ‘Shariah’ while the government talks about the constitution.

Khalid Khurasani said Taliban wanted to replace the constitution and they would never backtrack even a single inch from their demand.

TTP Mohmand Agency Ameer opposes peace talks - thenews.com.pk

The point to note here is, this guy is not even in Tribal areas, as far as I know. He's in Afghanistan and holds no ground in Mohmand as it has been cleared off the terrorists by the Military.

All Pakistani males better get ready for wearing beards, and the ladies Burqa.....Sharia is coming all over the Muslim world.

And the worst is - **** viewing to be punishable by death with stoning. It is mental adultery, after all!:cool:

sharia also means that every male citizen has to get military training. i.e ******, so you know better who should get ready.

All Pakistani males better get ready for wearing beards, and the ladies Burqa.....Sharia is coming all over the Muslim world.

And the worst is - **** viewing to be punishable by death with stoning. It is mental adultery, after all!:cool:

sharia also means that every male citizen has to get military training. i.e ******, so you know better who should get ready.

Military training that is more than likely to be used against fellow Pakistanis and Muslims to impose this mutilated Shariah on them.

Back
Top Bottom