What's new

Ceasefire not extended; War to begin again: Khalid Umer Khursani

Now they want to get highlighted in media.

Yeah like killing of our soldiers were the order of God... :angry: :pissed:

Are they going to bomb blast on the doors of cricketers??

Muje comment toh nahi karna chaiye par kar deta hu

Bomb these suckers man
Use those JF-17 & F-16 to bomb these clowns to hell

You sign peace treaties with Humans
These savages don't qualify as one

Muje comment toh nahi karna chaiye par kar deta hu

Bomb these suckers man
Use those JF-17 & F-16 to bomb these clowns to hell

You sign peace treaties with Humans
These savages don't qualify as one
After lal masjid, people started hating army for killing MASOOM BACHY AUR BACHIYAN of mosque. Then they started bombing those people. People have learned the lesson and now demand an army operation.

But army and politicians are not on the same page. Nawaz Sharif is doing what he did in 1998-99. Because of these type of politicians, democracy has become weak in Pakistan. They fear the death and hence not allowing army option.

I believe on this statement once said..

"If you don't like system, follow it, get on top and change it".

Mujhy current establishment sy operation ki umeed nai ha..!!!

Lolz da fuq :D
Didn't you see that big thing in front of them usually called laptop. Don't know what they were watching. It must have warmed them.. :lol:

Wow.... I never knew these people use Laptops!!! They go to western tech but not they change their costumes???? they too have funny hats

They not only have laptops, they have Nike Shoes too, brand new ones

But @Hyperion , Omani and Zanzibari muslims who are ibadi's ( a subsect of kharjis ) are most peaceful Muslims in the world.

I don't think you know anything about ibadhis, or their history

After lal masjid, people started hating army for killing MASOOM BACHY AUR BACHIYAN of mosque. Then they started bombing those people. People have learned the lesson and now demand an army operation.

But army and politicians are not on the same page. Nawaz Sharif is doing what he did in 1998-99. Because of these type of politicians, democracy has become weak in Pakistan. They fear the death and hence not allowing army option.

Didn't you see that big thing in front of them usually called laptop. Don't know what they were watching. It must have warmed them.. :lol:

I think you should do a fake terrorist attack on one of the mosques
To turn peoples opinion into favour of a military strike
& ya It may result in loss of many lives in short run,but think how many you will save in the long run
Aur hampe may blame karna

Brother, which people? The vast majority of Pakistanis have rejected Lal Masjid ideology, sect, and mentality. There is a difference between Lal Masjid Mullahs, and TTP shown in this picture. Abdul Aziz is not a TTP guy, but a deobandi jihadi, who TTP, if given the chance, would classify as murtad, and would gladly behead if given the chance

**** Man....These mother fuckers wants the country to be in stone age tradition & culture but then they want to be Justin Timberlake and their wives to be Lady Gaga???? Man pakistan made a mistake by giving Ceasefire to these hypocrites

I think you should do a fake terrorist attack on one of the mosques
To turn peoples opinion into favour of a military strike
& ya It may result in loss of many lives in short run,but think how many you will save in the long run
Aur hampe may blame karna

whoa, this is indian thinking, utterly disgusting

**** Man....These mother fuckers wants the country to be in stone age tradition & culture but then they want to be Justin Timberlake and their wives to be Lady Gaga???? Man pakistan made a mistake by giving Ceasefire to these hypocrites

most of these terrorist TTP are foreigners funded in Afghanistan with indian help, and help from other anti-Pakistani, and anti-Muslim countries

I will give then one week at most after they break the cease Fire & Get Gift Baskets from PAF , they will Want Ceasefire again . but this time that Ship will already have burned .

Mohmand agency is hard to control, this isnt TTP main group. They will be roped in by TTP or killed off thus sparking an internal civil war between TTP.

Fingers crossed!

Terrorists got prepared for new attacks ... They just wanted a break to recruit new blood ...........

Back
Top Bottom