What's new

PTI: US drones are better than PAF jets

PTI still political point scoring with the security of our country. Disgusting. They want us to remain in turmoil till Imran takes over so he can be our hero.

PAF jets need to pay a visit to PTI because they are speaking with TTPs tongues. Ghadars!
Use your brain , plenty of innocents children, & women has been killed with jet bombing .........Pao bhar Gosht k leay ksi ki pori Gay zabah kar daina kahan ka insaf ha ?

images

Uncle Sam...damned if you do and damned if you don't :undecided:

I remember once you said its better to be killed by muslims then USA drones.
Nope , i said its better to be killed by american jets and bullets, than pakistani F-16s, i was talking with @mafiya and i said to him that Pakistan should have allowed america to carry out military operations in FATA instead of going herself. Thats what general shahid aziz also suggested to musharaf.
Tribals would have gone after NATO instead of Pak army. But because pak faujis did the dirty job for Americans and invaded south waziristan with heavy shelling and human losses (even confirmed by general shahid aziz in capital talk that heavy and indiscriminate artillery shelling on villages and later jets, are to be blamed for the mess), so their war became pakistan-centric and later incorporated elements of terrorism

When are our own UCAVs coming online? This has become frustrating now!!!

Nope , i said its better to be killed by american jets and bullets, than pakistani F-16s, i was talking with @mafiya and i said to him that Pakistan should have allowed america to carry out military operations in FATA instead of going herself. Thats what general shahid aziz also suggested to musharaf.
Tribals would have gone after NATO instead of Pak army. But because pak faujis did the dirty job for Americans and invaded south waziristan with heavy shelling and human losses (even confirmed by general shahid aziz in capital talk that heavy and indiscriminate artillery shelling on villages and later jets, are to be blamed for the mess), so their war became pakistan-centric and later incorporated elements of terrorism

Oh i remember now lol

wait , all problems for pakistan we were told would go away if we stop droning....what happened?

and Pak using weapons that have huge kill zone radius is not new. You guys were arti shelling on some offensive couple of years go and had over 1 million displaced. but since it was your own folks doing the shelling--- 50 X civilian deaths were an acceptable collateral damage.

Back
Top Bottom