What's new

‘Doomed’ dialogue: TTP faction demands rewriting of Constitution

No one has right to judge me except Allah subana o tala,others better mind their own bussiness and talk to the point.
My Allah knows that who I am,what I am and what is my thinking,I respect others and is expecting of sane behaviour as well,my friends are always welcome to discuss with me the differences with reasonings so that we can sort out something much better,my elder brothers like @Aeronaut @Zakii @Secur @jaibi and every friend including hypy on my list who are dear to me, are welcome to instruct me and even yell on me in gmail and correct me,but an outsider who doesn't know a s h i t about me,better stay away from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahahaha @Hyperion pehle angrezi pe ab gender pe be, I'm a dude, dude. So it's 'him' from now on :D Everywhere I'm him/her except where it's about my argument then I'm a she? No prob, I'd be the same even if I was part of that division of humanity. Broil down actually comes from the same expression as 'Chew the Fat' it was made so when people argued about military and political affairs during the time of Alfred the Great, the villager who made England possible, it became boil as it moved up north because Scottish and upper English cooks favoured boiling over any other forms of cooking. That's why you have the infamous Victorian Soup. And PS my nana was a veteran of WWII and one of the first PAF officers, so I he was in the Yorkshire village because the white guys that conquered us wanted him there. I'd appreciate if you'd keep it respectful when it comes to him because I tend to forget limits when it comes to him.

Btw, if you wana read up on it comes from this book ---> Tozer, Malcolm, Manliness: the Evolution of a Victorian Ideal, Leicester: Leicester University, 1978, I guess the pages 248 or something chaps, The masculine language. Expressions evolve not out of logic as you think but customs.

You want to argue, sure, let's go at it. Bring your sources rather than just your opinions and if you want to attack me, no matter how subtly rest assured I'll take care of you in kind. At least you'll be saying A'levels from now on.

@Hyperion @jaibi Well if it is about winning; I could accept he/she won, but I am/was not trying to win; second I was not sharing achievements, I just told her/him that one/two seminar is not a good source to get your complete vision of life; I have so many in my life and she/he is narrating experience being the one who got impressed.

To be plain, about English I appreciate his/her ; but about arguments she is just nowhere, it is so broken I find it difficult to read them why? it is because your thinking style is oriental, it is not English at all. The oriental style lets people easily use fallacies.
And jaibi Boil down will remain boil down; you should have have given dictionary reference instead of going back to a village of Yorkshire. anyway you broil a thing on fire like a barbecue and boil the things to do them and then you throw water and keep the edible: from here we get the expression boil down; so throw the rest of talk and keep the basic argument.
Any way, I regret if I offended you; one thing we are least concerned about spellings when typing on a forum, so first I ignored your expression; there is some more to say about the vocabulary selection, but you are already hurt, so I leave!

@jaibi

Yes , that is the norm , though it is nothing to worry about and actually fun when one gets used to it . What do they say about ' charismatic authority ' ? :D Confrontation is fun , you will be opposed aggressively because of that badge more and less on the points you make but who's to say no to a little messing with people . You need a new one ? What about the ' Why so serious ' avatar , mate :D

Actually, sec, these theories about outlier personalities attracting or radicalising youths in organised organisations is falling out of favour, it's actually a structured effort much like an organisational recruitment.

I thought if my avatar's scary people'd be more intimidated :(

No one has right to judge me except Allah subana o tala,others better mind their own bussiness and talk to the point.
My Allah knows that who I am,what I am and what is my thinking,I respect others and is expecting of sane behaviour as well,my friends are always welcome to discuss with me the differences with reasonings so that we can sort out something much better,my elder brothers like @Aeronaut @Zakii @Secur @jaibi and every friend including hypy on my list who are dear to me, are welcome to instruct me and even yell on me in gmail and correct me,but an outsider who doesn't know a s h i t about me,better stay away from me.

Yeah, Slav, good job I didn't read up your stuff in detail but it was the logical direction where the situation would come. @Hyperion, yar, he deserves appreciation it takes effort to write and he's written things and gone through trouble of illustrations, a suggest Slav, add refs too.
@Slav Defence , @Hyperion is a bit muu-phaat, seriously na lein

@Slav Defence you need to read this one, bro Buwhahahaha!

Good one!

And.... true :sad:

lol in case if you remember I do keep on saying too that:you are right ,you right,you are right,to you,secur,hypy,abu,xeric,........irfan,webmaster,asim,elmo,balixd ,aero,zakii,luftwaffe,last hope and others too..:p

I don't know why but you seem to be obsessed with this quote.

Our Quaid said: 'You are free, free to go to your mosques, your churches, your temples'.

Why you people are so afraid of bringing religion into the affairs of state. Does Islam not protect the rights of non-muslims well?

Why you people are so afraid of bringing religion into the affairs of state. Does Islam not protect the rights of non-muslims well?

Read the entire post and the ones that follow. You'd get what I'm getting at, I'm not in the mood to repeat myself.

Read the entire post and the ones that follow. You'd get what I'm getting at, I'm not in the mood to repeat myself.

Does Islam not protect the rights of non-muslims?
A simple yes or no would do fine.

P.S: Thanks for wasting my time for reading your typical nonsense. I say the End is near.
you know it is near sunset when short men cast long shadows.

These Indian rats will be squished like their Indian counterparts and trainers. They are getting their a--s--s--e--s handed to them by Pak army thats why they are wetting their pants. NO negotiations, only extermination!!!!

that is the reason why IK has been talking about the office. without that, no one will have a clue whom are u having the peace talks with and whom u have to fight with force.

I have been just polite which you and your coterie of entertainers don't deserve to be. What you are saying here and even before is utter nonsense! ALL references and writing are wrong; entirely disgusting coinage worth nothing!

[/QUOTE=jaibi;4821631]

I have been just polite which you and your coterie of entertainers don't deserve to be. What you are saying here and even before is utter nonsense! ALL references and writing are wrong; entirely disgusting coinage worth nothing!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...s-rewriting-constitution-8.html#ixzz2gIaFEhXB
Ahahaha @Hyperion pehle angrezi pe ab gender pe be, I'm a dude, dude. So it's 'him' from now on :D Everywhere I'm him/her except where it's about my argument then I'm a she? No prob, I'd be the same even if I was part of that division of humanity. Broil down actually comes from the same expression as 'Chew the Fat' it was made so when people argued about military and political affairs during the time of Alfred the Great, the villager who made England possible, it became boil as it moved up north because Scottish and upper English cooks favoured boiling over any other forms of cooking. That's why you have the infamous Victorian Soup. And PS my nana was a veteran of WWII and one of the first PAF officers, so I he was in the Yorkshire village because the white guys that conquered us wanted him there. I'd appreciate if you'd keep it respectful when it comes to him because I tend to forget limits when it comes to him.

Btw, if you wana read up on it comes from this book ---> Tozer, Malcolm, Manliness: the Evolution of a Victorian Ideal, Leicester: Leicester University, 1978, I guess the pages 248 or something chaps, The masculine language. Expressions evolve not out of logic as you think but customs.

You want to argue, sure, let's go at it. Bring your sources rather than just your opinions and if you want to attack me, no matter how subtly rest assured I'll take care of you in kind. At least you'll be saying A'levels from now on.

Evidently not, 81 dead people in a Catholic Church in Pakistan pretty well proved that for all time.

Back
Top Bottom