What's new

TTP men surrendered in Orakzai

These these filth processed and if any of them have committed war crimes they should face the death penalty. The rest should be rehabilitated.
I'm afraid I have heard of way too many cases of militants "surrendering" when faced with impossible odds and then going back to their old activities once the coast was clear.

if they know what's best for them they'll drop their weapons....even when they surrender we should still be ruthless with them....set a good example for others not to join these bastard hijras
Yes this would made sure the war increases better to bring them in mainstream so others get encouraged to surrender also.

These these filth processed and if any of them have committed war crimes they should face the death penalty. The rest should be rehabilitated.
I'm afraid I have heard of way too many cases of militants "surrendering" when faced with impossible odds and then going back to their old activities once the coast was clear.
Thats why rehabilitation suggestion makes me confused. Its like u will have to do a complete previous brainwashing, that was done on them, its reversal remedy. Now how one would do that and how many resources will be exhausted on that..??? And what if those arrested arent pakistanis , lets say uzbks, afghanis. Then?

Try them under military courts, and do not be cruel or malicious. There needs to be a difference between us and terrorists we fight. If they are sentenced to death, do it in a decent way, and do not act like animals.

Lectures on this arent welcome.

Thats why rehabilitation suggestion makes me confused. Its like u will have to do a complete previous brainwashing, that was done on them, its reversal remedy. Now how one would do that and how many resources will be exhausted on that..??? And what if those arrested arent pakistanis , lets say uzbks, afghanis. Then?

It can be done. As for the non-Pakistanis, bayonet them to death. There is no need for anything else.

Its a tough call. As much as I would like to see them get hanged in the gallows, I would admit that killing them would escalate things as remaining members would fight to the death... The best option would be try to rehabilitate those that are Pakistani and get them to co operate in revealing other members and hideouts while torture non Pakistanis like uzbeks for information and then kill them. We have no use for rehabilitating them.

Its a tough call. As much as I would like to see them get hanged in the gallows, I would admit that killing them would escalate things as remaining members would fight to the death... The best option would be try to rehabilitate those that are Pakistani and get them to co operate in revealing other members and hideouts while torture non Pakistanis like uzbeks for information and then kill them. We have no use for rehabilitating them.

Lectures on this arent welcome.

Thats what Psychologists are for .

Thats what Psychologists are for .
I wonder if psychologists could help much. Someone with correct knowledge of religion also needs to help them, so the correct understanding of religion wud make them realize their flaws.

See earlier it was corrupted version of religion that was used to misguide them , correct teachings will be more powerful in enlightening them so that they wont return back to old state. And all that coupled with psychiatric help ofcourse. I talked abt teaching them correct verison of religion to make them realize their mistakes also becuz , despite Psychological counselling one could have a relapse, infact multiple relapses.

Just my views bro.

Army shouldn't reveal that we arrested them alive declare them dead and after interrogation just kill them they don't deserve to be kept live..

The threat of terrorism has remained high in recent times. Terrorist organizations have continued to orchestrate their acts of terror in various parts of Pakistan. The U.S. and Pakistan share a common stance against terrorism, and it is in our best interest to see these terrorist organizations dismantled. Our officials continue to meet regularly and acknowledge the importance of shared cooperation and assistance. We fully recognize the Pakistani security forces are working hard to negate the threat of terrorism from the country. The news above clearly shows that progress is being in countering terrorism. We are confident that day is not far when peace will prevail throughout the country.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

That's good news but it worries me what we are gonna do with them? Send them to jail, courts will probably free them on lack of evidence. Can't send them de radicalize centers, they're too old and hardcore for that.

I think this is their laying low tactic. They know our judiciary will set them free and army won't excute them. They're gonna bide their time in custody waiting to resurface.

PESHAWAR: Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) commander Razman Shah and eleven other 'TTP' men surrendered to security forces in the Kalaya area of Orakzai Agency on Monday.

Razman Shah is believed to be an important commander of the banned militant group's Orakzai chapter.

The other 'militants' include Meer Khan, Shahid, Abdullah, Ameenullah, Mohammad Ameen, Irfan, Hazrat Mohammad, Meela Khan, Speen Mir Khan, Mohammad Adeel and Dinullah.

The 12 'TTP' men who laid down their arms all belonged to the banned outfit and were wanted by security forces because of their involvement in different terror activities, security sources said.

Orakzai is one of Pakistan’s seven semi-autonomous tribal regions in the northwest, where Pakistani Taliban and Al Qaeda-linked militants are said to have carved out strongholds.

It was a key abode of former Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) chief Hakimullah Mehsud before he was killed in a US drone strike in North Waziristan in 2013.

Pakistan's military has intensified its operations against militants in the tribal areas bordering Afghanistan in the aftermath of deadly Taliban attack on an army-run school in Peshawar that killed 150 people, mostly children in December 2014.

Earlier in June, Director-General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Asim Bajwa had said that 2,763 suspected terrorists had been killed in the North Waziristan since the commencement of Operation Zarb-i-Azb last year.

He said that thousands of suspected terrorists and their abettors had been apprehended whereas ‘218 hardcore terrorists’ were killed in around 9,000 intelligence-based-operations (IBOs), while nearly 350 military men lost their lives in the fight against militancy.

View attachment 245469
Good news but they gave any info who funded them
Pak should keep close eye on surendered talibans

if they even shot 1 bullet towards forces or civilians does not matter if they killed someone or not execute them in public, No mercy should be shown to them, it does not matter if they surrendered or not, they choose this life should be ready for the consequences. there should be a clear message , if you choose to side with the devil, be ready to go to Hell.

explain what you meant by this

I've seen IJT students establishing their writ on colleges and universities. For them there was thrill in it. Those amateur youngsters, howmuch they knew about the philosophy of jihad, but yes there was a trend enforce on others what you think right is right.

Then criminals, bank robbers and extortionists adopted this fashion. For them it was easy to snatch anything from anyone in the name of jihad and Islam. Even state enemies came in jihadi disguise.

Busines: Jihad has remained a profitable activity from early days of Islam to uptil now, whether in shape of US AID or 'Maal e Ghanimat'.

After first four caliphs there was dynastic rule in Muslim world, but still they continued jihad, occupying lands and taking resources with them.

Then there was Afghan jihad, which was in fact Amerika's war, nothing more nothing less. Otherwise Russia was still there and Chechnya was there. Amerika would've liberated it as well but sorry their mission had already accomplished.

USSR was simple that it invaded Afghanistan bluntly. Amerikans are smart, where they want to invade first they creat a reason, like WMD, hunt of Osama, restoration of democracy. Where they invade, suck the resources and fcuk the system.

So our mullahs started running before the phrase 'God is with you' like crazy elephants. When the flow of dollars stopped their eyes got opened and they knew Amerika was their enemy.

Not just US dollars, there's inflow of petro dollars. Business they name jihad you can say.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom