What's new

TTP leader Said Sajna taken out by ANSF

When you want to go that road then lets start back in 2005, NATO called on Pakistan for over 7 years to carry out similar operation but to no avail, what was Pakistan army doing when NATO forces were in its highest numbers in 2009-2010 and were practically asking Pakistan every month to carry out some similar operation so that NATO forces will block the leakage of militants on the Afghan side, but to no avail! How do you expect the ANSF which is a very new institution with very little air support to block the entire border ?? ANSF is fighting these rats in almost all of the provinces and you expecting them to match Pakistan military 1-1 is very uncalled for.

Now the ANSF is doing its best to target these militants but it takes time, as I explained earlier this episode shows that ANSF on the ground will take on the TTP if they are in sight.

Of course this also shows that the reverse strategic depth is in action now, the TTP have found refuge in Afghanistan not because we want them to but because the ANSF is still a new institution, you guys can help by supporting the ANSF and killing the Afghan Taliban rats and their leadership which are residing openly in your major cities.

Here we are throwing mud at each other instead of thanking the ANSF for killing your worst enemy. When was the last time an Afghan taliban of similar calibar was targeted by the PAK army ?

/Peace

I know what I'm going say may seem fuked up stupid..

But man I wish Pak & Afghanistan had merged back during Ayub Khans era... And today we wouldn't have had any fukin issues..
Despite our douchebagery .. We still have alot more similarities than differences .. And all these differences themselves have roots in the past -- old **** ups.

that's why his last wish was to get buried in afghanistan rather than in pakistan where he has a political party..:hitwall::hitwall:

Many political parties that today act like thakedar of Pak also opposed Nuslim league and creation of Pakistan...

Despite his political differences bacha khan was a wise man.

Many political parties that today act like thakedar of Pak also opposed Nuslim league and creation of Pakistan...

Despite his political differences bacha khan was a wise man.
as of me there is little difference between bacha khan and asif ali zardari

Back
Top Bottom