What's new

TTP leader Said Sajna taken out by ANSF

If it wasnt a drone strike and was ANSF operation indeed, then this move would start a new chapter in the history of Pak-Afghan relations.

Afghan Special Forces in conjunction of its Special Mission Wing operates both day and night special missions to kill and capture high value targets, in most instances when they need assistance they have ground elements that coordinate airstrikes based on some of the Afghan helis or ask NATO forces for their assets. Drones do not fire on targets out of thin air, there needs to be ground elements that coordinate targets, Afghan Special Forces have been provided with radio and gps equipments that rely targeting info back to either Afghan helis or NATO air assets.

PS : There are no signature drone strikes in Afghanistan anymore but targeted strikes with ground intelligence provided by AFGHAN ANSF.

If, what you said above is true....
Then congratulation for this operation....:cheers:

Any way strong and prosper Afghanistan is in the favor of Pakistan....

That is the result of Raheel Sharif meetings in USA ..
He made clear to CIA/USA that we have done our bit of work and asked afghan army to take control on the afghan side but they gave clear grounds on afghan side so that these people can find safe places ..

Even USA indicated to india that let, USA and Pakistan do the peace keeping initiative edge and take the high value targets out when needed ..

That is what exactly happened here... It happened inside Afghanistan so we do not have any issue afghan army trying to take the credit ... but they should have worked with Pakistan when asked to have full presence on Pak Afghan border when the operation started ..

That is the result of Raheel Sharif meetings in USA ..
He made clear to CIA/USA that we have done our bit of work and asked afghan army to take control on the afghan side but they gave clear grounds on afghan side so that these people can find safe places ..

Even USA indicated to india that let, USA and Pakistan do the peace keeping initiative edge and take the high value targets out when needed ..

That is what exactly happened here... It happened inside Afghanistan so we do not have any issue afghan army trying to take the credit ... but they should have worked with Pakistan when asked to have full presence on Pak Afghan border when the operation started ..

When you want to go that road then lets start back in 2005, NATO called on Pakistan for over 7 years to carry out similar operation but to no avail, what was Pakistan army doing when NATO forces were in its highest numbers in 2009-2010 and were practically asking Pakistan every month to carry out some similar operation so that NATO forces will block the leakage of militants on the Afghan side, but to no avail! How do you expect the ANSF which is a very new institution with very little air support to block the entire border ?? ANSF is fighting these rats in almost all of the provinces and you expecting them to match Pakistan military 1-1 is very uncalled for.

Now the ANSF is doing its best to target these militants but it takes time, as I explained earlier this episode shows that ANSF on the ground will take on the TTP if they are in sight.

Of course this also shows that the reverse strategic depth is in action now, the TTP have found refuge in Afghanistan not because we want them to but because the ANSF is still a new institution, you guys can help by supporting the ANSF and killing the Afghan Taliban rats and their leadership which are residing openly in your major cities.

Here we are throwing mud at each other instead of thanking the ANSF for killing your worst enemy. When was the last time an Afghan taliban of similar calibar was targeted by the PAK army ?

/Peace

When you want to go that road then lets start back in 2005, NATO called on Pakistan for over 7 years to carry out similar operation but to no avail, what was Pakistan army doing when NATO forces were in its highest numbers in 2009-2010 and were practically asking Pakistan every month to carry out some similar operation so that NATO forces will block the leakage of militants on the Afghan side, but to no avail! How do you expect the ANSF which is a very new institution with very little air support to block the entire border ?? ANSF is fighting these rats in almost all of the provinces and you expecting them to match Pakistan military 1-1 is very uncalled for.

Now the ANSF is doing its best to target these militants but it takes time, as I explained earlier this episode shows that ANSF on the ground will take on the TTP if they are in sight.

Of course this also shows that the reverse strategic depth is in action now, the TTP have found refuge in Afghanistan not because we want them to but because the ANSF is still a new institution, you guys can help by supporting the ANSF and killing the Afghan Taliban rats and their leadership which are residing openly in your major cities.

Here we are throwing mud at each other instead of thanking the ANSF for killing your worst enemy. When was the last time an Afghan taliban of similar calibar was targeted by the PAK army ?

/Peace

I respect your point of view and yes you are right Pakistan army didn't wanted the new ANSF to match 1 : 1 ratio wise.. if they had any will that time they could have agreed on mutual inelegance sharing and knew where the operation is going to place and exactly which route to block .. but lets learn form mistakes and hope for the better future for both sides..

On the 2005 onward note, please keep in mind that we still had concerns of 18 indian consulates working directly against us and USA who was in full control didn't work to eliminate the RAW factor which is still playing its games..but lets now get into that ... i have some very good afghan friends... but i have never seen any afghan on this forum who say anything good about the Pakistan assistance to keep afghan in Pakistan in difficult times ... we shared with afghan people what ever we had and still doing soo..

I respect your point of view and yes you are right Pakistan army didn't wanted the new ANSF to match 1 : 1 ratio wise.. if they had any will that time they could have agreed on mutual inelegance sharing and knew where the operation is going to place and exactly which route to block .. but lets learn form mistakes and hope for the better future for both sides..

On the 2005 onward note, please keep in mind that we still had concerns of 18 indian consulates working directly against us and USA who was in full control didn't work to eliminate the RAW factor which is still playing its games..but lets now get into that ... i have some very good afghan friends... but i have never seen any afghan on this forum who say anything good about the Pakistan assistance to keep afghan in Pakistan in difficult times ... we shared with afghan people what ever we had and still doing soo..

If you have followed my past posts you can see that I have been very objective without getting into a Tu Tu Mein Mein argument because I know its futile, I give credit to Pakistan where it was due, I believe in a pan-region development which is along the same lines what the upper echelons of the current Afghan government believe in. I see a thriving Pakistan detrimental to a thriving Afghanistan and have on most occasion said that Pakistan's fundamental issues with Afghanistan must be addressed by the NUG in Afghanistan be it the Indian consulates in Afghanistan or TTP presence. It is also imperative that Pakistan really makes a fundamental decision on destroying the Afghan Tali leadership, their logistic network their command control and also any Pakistani madrassas that support Afghan Talis.

We need to realize that as neighbours we cant run away from each other, we need to make it work between us as there is no alternative beyond that.

/Peace

Afghan Drone Strike :omghaha:
I think it meant American drone strike in afghanistan

@Topic

This needs confirmation from American/Nato sources bcz i dont trust Afghan MOD. They might as well be having dinner with Khan sajna right now planning their next moves in FATA.

guys feel happy that a terrorist is killed...what is the point in thinking how he got killed and who killed it..

I dont think Afghan MOD is a reliable source. They will come up with any kind of horse crap to gain leverage in Taliban negotiations. Secondly Sajna was a no body with few dozen followers so unless they can kill Fazl Ullah i dont think there will be any celebrations in pakistan.

Afghan Drone Strike :omghaha:
I think it meant American drone strike in afghanistan

@Topic

This needs confirmation from American/Nato sources bcz i dont trust Afghan MOD. They might as well be having dinner with Khan sajna right now planning their next moves in FATA.

I dont think Afghan MOD is a reliable source. They will come up with any kind of horse crap to gain leverage in Taliban negotiations. Secondly Sajna was a no body with few dozen followers so unless they can kill Fazl Ullah i dont think there will be any celebrations in pakistan.

Speaking of leverage and trust, wasn't it that your side was pushing the Afghans to negotiate with Mullah Omar while he was dead for 2 years :) When General Raheel visited Kabul prior to the first round of negotiation he told Ashraf Ghani that Tali group that will negotiate with the Afghans has the blessing of Mullah Omar though he new exactly that he was dead for 2 years. Trust is a commodity that is very rare in our part of the world my friend ;)

PS : We have killed one of your major foe and will kill Mullah Fazlluah as well when we have him in sight, the question is that Haqqani and his co have houses in Islamabad, Mullah Mansoor takes blessings for being the Amir of Talis in Quetta while the leadership of the Peshawar Shura lives in Hayatabad.

You need to understand that the Afghan side is not stupid, we understand what is going but we are offering you a different narrative, which is lets forget the history, we both backstabbed eachother, lets focus on the future and lets thrive together. If we are in the business of pointing fingers then there is a lot that Pakistan needs to account for.

Makes sense ?

/Peace

/Peace

Does Pakistan has resources like that of NATO? That it can simultaneously open 4-5 fronts at once ? Let me help you refresh your memory, in 2009-2010 we were buzy fighting taliban in Sawat, Bajaur, S.Waziristan and mohmand Agency as well as fighting insurgency in Balochistan supported by you guys. ANSF is a new institution but what about NDS eh? Who hosted TTP leadership in Kunar, Nanghar and Nuristan? Remember Molvi Faqeer and Saeed Mehsud and Those Baloch Rebel training camps that you were hosting with the help of India ?

Speaking of leverage and trust, wasn't it that your side was pushing the Afghans to negotiate with Mullah Omar while he was dead for 2 years :) When General Raheel visited Kabul prior to the first round of negotiation he told Ashraf Ghani that Tali group that will negotiate with the Afghans has the blessing of Mullah Omar though he new exactly that he was dead for 2 years. Trust is a commodity that is very rare in our part of the world my friend ;)

PS : We have killed one of your major foe and will kill Mullah Fazlluah as well when we have him in sight, the question is that Haqqani and his co have houses in Islamabad, Mullah Mansoor takes blessings for being the Amir of Talis in Quetta while the leadership of the Peshawar Shura lives in Hayatabad.

You need to understand that the Afghan side is not stupid, we understand what is going but we are offering you a different narrative, which is lets forget the history, we both backstabbed eachother, lets focus on the future and lets thrive together. If we are in the business of pointing fingers then there is a lot that Pakistan needs to account for.

Makes sense ?

/Peace

Don't twist the words. How NDS/Afghani Leadership came to know about Mullah Umar death ? Yeah you guessed it right. Through pakistani intelligence and what did you do? You back-stabbed Pakistan by leaking the news. You rightly said Trust is a commodity that is very rare.

Why is the selective criticism directed towards pakistan? I dont see you bitching about Qatar hosting Tali leadership but Pakistan hosting several leaders for peace talks and suddenly you accuse pakistan sheltering Afghan taliban to destabilize your country? Comeon, do you think you are going with autistic members who cant see your twisted arguments against Pakistan ?

Lets just say for sake of discussion When TTP leader travels in luxury cars with NDS leadership comfortably, then afghan talibs also has rights to live luxury neighborhoods.

Before demanding Pakistan to pay for her sins, why dont you make an account of your own sins and then decide Was it afghanistan who initiated hostility every time against Pakistan which Pakistan paid back in Kind or was It Pakistan who initiated hostilities against Afghanistan each and every time ? .

Is there something wrong with being from the ANP ;) Bacha Khan was a visionary :)
that's why his last wish was to get buried in afghanistan rather than in pakistan where he has a political party..:hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom