Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
TTP extends ceasefire till April 10
Posted: April 04, 2014 - 1135 PKT | Comment
pakistan-taliban-ceasefire_4-4-2014_143469_l.jpg

0 3

0 0 3
MIRANSHAH: The Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) announced an extension in the ceasefire which expired on March 31.

TTP spokesman, Shahidullah Shahid in a statement announced that the ceasefire had been extended till April 10 and the Taliban Shura would take a further decision in this regard later on.

The spokesman added that the Taliban for the sake of peace, acted responsibly and sincerely in holding talks while putting up easy terms and conditions. According to the spokesman, the government failed to deliver good results and better news.

Shahidullah Shahid added that the continued silence of the government was confusing the people.

The spokesman said directives have been issued to put on hold terror activities against the government and security forces.

TTP are still awaiting the government's response despite expiry of the ceasefire deadline, TTP spokesman said.
TTP extends ceasefire till April 10 | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

It is Their Execution they can delay it as much as they want , eventually it is going to Happen .

on which price sir ? 5000 taliban = 30000 innocent pakistans ? no thanks

Terrorism is their(TTP) bread and butter they will not give up so the question is how many dead Pakistanis will it take for the government to take action.

No not Really .. This time old Price will not not work .
sir jee we seen dozens of operations lets give them one chance for few days also . for me no more blast please not at all .

Terrorism is their(TTP) bread and butter they will not give up so the question is how many dead Pakistanis will it take for the government to take action.
talks may lead us to moral victory against them and they have shortage of funds and guys soon talks are not gonna end everything if once they proved wrong for whole pakistan they will have some very hard time to survive sir jee .

sir jee we seen dozens of operations lets give them one chance for few days also . for me no more blast please not at all .

talks may lead us to moral victory against them and they have shortage of funds and guys soon talks are not gonna end everything if once they proved wrong for whole pakistan they will have some very hard time to survive sir jee .
Trust Me this time if TTP takes the wrong turn , The operation will put all the previous in Shame .

Imran bhai GOP cant declare a Moral victory as its negotiating with killers of 1000s of pakistani as equal.

Trust Me this time if TTP takes the wrong turn , The operation will put all the previous in Shame .
i wish peace full peace that is my wish . i was hoping full peace after operations but every time we just hold and then lose the ground to them .

Imran bhai GOP cant declare a Moral victory as its negotiating with killers of 1000s of pakistani as equal.
but still we all know our nation is confused we have hundreds of thousands taliban supporters all over we can't clean brains with operations we have to work multiple ways . taliban is not onlyy force but its mental disease also .sorry to say we have biggest number of earth effected from this disease . they are here with us in cities towns and markets live work and enjoy with us but they belive in talibans too .

i wish peace full peace that is my wish . i was hoping full peace after operations but every time we just hold and then lose the ground to them .

but still we all know our nation is confused we have hundreds of thousands taliban supporters all over we can't clean brains with operations we have to work multiple ways . taliban is not onlyy force but its mental disease also .sorry to say we have biggest number of earth effected from this disease . they are here with us in cities towns and markets live work and enjoy with us but they belive in talibans too .

Investment in education will eradicate the extremist plus job creation will bring results with in few years.Problem we face in pakistan is politicians fear losing power and hence they continue with catch and release policy.

the cease fire is only to get their prisoners, is all. already gov't has released quiet a number of these scums, they'll release more in time. Once they have their bastards they'll start the attacks again.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom