What's new

TTP demand of having a Meeting with COAS,DG-ISI,PM & PRESIDENT

those religious leader will give safe heavens to all taliban leaders , why army is waiting ? :hitwall:

those religious leader will give safe heavens to all taliban leaders , why army is waiting ? :hitwall:
Something is amiss, when did PA wait for political nod..

Before the talks were even being though about, there was no action against the TTP by the Army. There was no need for a coup, just silent persistent counter insurgency ops was required.

Coming to ISI, which at one point trained them and used them for strategic interests cannot control them?

I feel the whole narrative hard to believe...

And then they will demand for Shria on moon and red planet mars. :rofl:
just imagine it?lolzz

for what to impose there shriah in usa
sure over whole world?lolzzz

Before the talks were even being though about, there was no action against the TTP by the Army. There was no need for a coup, just silent persistent counter insurgency ops was required.

Coming to ISI, which at one point trained them and used them for strategic interests cannot control them?

take out your crap, ISI never trainned TTp?

Army is allowing this drama for what reason?
Put all the negotiators one common grave!

baba damocrazy hai, uss ki marzi?
phir un ki bari bhi ayay gi naa?lolzz
aur maza chall rahey hien na damicrazy mien?lolzz

yahi rasta hai demo-crazy keh lo ya cracy ... lar mar kar thik karna paray ga sub

yahi rasta hai demo-crazy keh lo ya cracy ... lar mar kar thik karna paray ga sub
sorry app key rastey key chakar mien , joo hai whoo bhi naa challa ja-aye?
damocrazy has failed in ASIA, & AFRICA its a open reality?
so its not , the time we should be hving a disscussion like BHADUR SHAH ZAFFAR.
its time to save, the state like what MAO-ZE -DONG did in china?
you like it or not, but china is the major player, in the world,without having damocrazy?
i will agree, that we need a democracy like CHINA.:dance3:

Army is allowing this drama for what reason?
Put all the negotiators one common grave!
let them dead with no excuse!

sorry app key rastey key chakar mien , joo hai whoo bhi naa challa ja-aye?
damocrazy has failed in ASIA, & AFRICA its a open reality?
so its not , the time we should be hving a disscussion like BHADUR SHAH ZAFFAR.
its time to save, the state like what MAO-ZE -DONG did in china?
you like it or not, but china is the major player, in the world,without having damocrazy?
i will agree, that we need a democracy like CHINA.:dance3:

appki soch ap ko mubarak .. i think otherwise

As they are legitimate entity now, so their demands are also legitimate. Arrange their meeting with PM first and request them to send their best suicide bomber.

Make sure Taliban Khan and Mullah-Munwwar shaheed clown is sitting next to PM :D

Please no India-Pakistan $hit shoveling. Unless it happens to be your family business. Then obviously I cannot stop you.

no sorry mr.animals first go take bath with detol you guys smell so bad like pigs :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom