What's new

TTP demand of having a Meeting with COAS,DG-ISI,PM & PRESIDENT

As they are legitimate entity now, so their demands are also legitimate. Arrange their meeting with PM first and request them to send their best suicide bomber.
How will the TTP know if someone is ''The best suicide bomber'' if he is still alive, to qualify for the honor the bomber will have to kill himself.....:D

We should similarly demand that a meeting of Al-Zarrar company be arranged with top Taliban leadership....:D

Last edited:
Sure, as long as their own militant leadership is willing to have the meeting in a military bunker....located in Cuba....called Guantanamo bay...with them behind bars.

haan tu bismillha karein naa , mullha sawati agglla election jeet chokaa hai..?:woot::omghaha:
jo pakistani majority decide karay koshish yahi hogi yeh qaum mulah sawati aur us kay jaisay kuton ko nikal kar phenk day agar nahi samjahin gay tu mullah sawati sir par beth kar karaey ga phir shayad samajh ajaey

Make sure Taliban Khan and Mullah-Munwwar shaheed clown is sitting next to PM :D

Please no India-Pakistan $hit shoveling. Unless it happens to be your family business. Then obviously I cannot stop you.

I don't have any such intention, however as I said I find PA waiting for a political nod hard to believe.

And for the other poster who quoted me about the training part.. ISI started this whole mess by the engineered Jihad in Afghan... TTP has drawn its soldiers from Jihad momentum used in Afghan..

How will the TTP know if someone is ''The best suicide bomber'' if he is still alive, to qualify for the honor the bomber will have to kill himself.....:D

We should similarly demand that a meeting of Al-Zarrar company be arranged with top Taliban leadership....:D

afghanistan-suicide-bombers-cartoon.jpg

virgins_gif.jpg

I don't have any such intention, however as I said I find PA waiting for a political nod hard to believe.

That precisely is $hit shoveling good ole India-Pak style.

If you don't know. then ask

PA waited for politicians to decide before going into Swat and SW.

And for the other poster who quoted me about the training part.. ISI started this whole mess by the engineered Jihad in Afghan... TTP has drawn its soldiers from Jihad momentum used in Afghan..
Every action has a reaction.

you ate channa daal in too high of a quantity, that your posts are stanking up this thread.

p.s.

Be like good posters like @scorpianx. Study your topic and then post something. Just creating hot air against PA is already being done by Islamists. Are you one as well?

jo pakistani majority decide karay koshish yahi hogi yeh qaum mulah sawati aur us kay jaisay kuton ko nikal kar phenk day agar nahi samjahin gay tu mullah sawati sir par beth kar karaey ga phir shayad samajh ajaey
my friend no country in the world can reach peace, progress, glory with this "shayad" theory?
you need to be 1000 % sure of everything?
thii theory been failed, practicly, when a chor like ZARDARI been made our president, in 2007-08, we lost everythng whatever we got?
a country is not a toy, given to every nasty crook kid to make it in its worst form?
if damocrZy means to get a terrorized fake election, let mullha sawaati become our PM, then i chose, no damocrazy better?

That precisely is $hit shoveling good ole India-Pak style.

If you don't know. then ask

PA waited for politicians to decide before going into Swat and SW.

Every action has a reaction.

you ate channa daal in too high of a quantity, that your posts are stanking up this thread.

p.s.

Be like good posters like @scorpianx. Study your topic and then post something. Just creating hot air against PA is already being done by Islamists. Are you one as well?
I said hard to believe, maybe true but for me its hard given the history of PA.

I have no intentions of what you are accusing me of. Please stop responding if you want to just want to assume..

Thank you

my friend no country in the world can reach peace, progress, glory with this "shayad" theory?
you need to be 1000 % sure of everything?
thii theory been failed, practicly, when a chor like ZARDARI been made our president, in 2007-08, we lost everythng whatever we got?
a country is not a toy, given to every nasty crook kid to make it in its worst form?
if damocrZy means to get a terrorized fake election, let mullha sawaati become our PM, then i chose, no damocrazy better?

It's the choice of majority of people !Let them learn from their mistake .. ! "Jaisi awam Waisay hukmaran"

I said hard to believe, maybe true but for me its hard given the history of PA.

I have no intentions of what you are accusing me of. Please stop responding if you want to just want to assume..

Thank you

When you comment on PA like a typical 2-bit tv-talk show host, then you will get the "corrective response".

nothing personal.

Thank you

It seems TTP has realized that decision of military operation against them has already taken place in GHQ, they are buying time for preparations......Maulana fazlur rehman also has realized this and has pulled out his man from the so called peace talks.
Patience of army was running out, evident from their violent retiliations in north waziristan. PM has assured them a military operation but first hujat tamam karna hey.
I want a full fledge military operation in NW to happen, lets see what are the consequences and repercussions of going against haqqani network and hafiz gul bahadur group. Atleast it would help Afghan army against taliban in afghanistan...afghan taliban would get weaker without sanctuaries in pakistan.
sounds like you want a back lash against pakistanis lol.
ill warn you though if this operation goes in full force we'll see how tough you people really are.

It's the choice of majority of people !Let them learn from their mistake .. ! "Jaisi awam Waisay hukmaran"
sorry but, its not the choice & way of progress?
infact its , total & common destruction?
if you want to commit it, plz go ahead but rest of the nation doesnt want it!

It seems TTP has realized that decision of military operation against them has already taken place in GHQ, they are buying time for preparations......Maulana fazlur rehman also has realized this and has pulled out his man from the so called peace talks.
Patience of army was running out, evident from their violent retiliations in north waziristan. PM has assured them a military operation but first hujat tamam karna hey.
I want a full fledge military operation in NW to happen, lets see what are the consequences and repercussions of going against haqqani network and hafiz gul bahadur group. Atleast it would help Afghan army against taliban in afghanistan...afghan taliban would get weaker without sanctuaries in pakistan.

Lets break with all Talibs - good + bad. Lets end this crap!

Back
Top Bottom