What's new

TTP Commander, Adnan Rasheed killed by Pakistani forces.

Public opinion takes time, remember the video where a girl in a pink dress is being hit by men from SWAT? That changed the opinion and we had a very easy SWAT operation. We need a catalyst for the public to agree with this war as being our war.

This time, SIGINT/ C-130 Recce got it right. Tell the HQ to perform with such efficiency in near future also

Thank You ! :)

However reading the entire article is a bit depressing ! :(

Khair I'm more interested in the first assertion of yours 'Muslims in India have a higher per capita income than Muslims in Pakistan' !

Pataa nahin jigar the reports are saying that some Civilians died as well ! :(

His family. So be it, this is war. Asymmetric at that, this will happen.

Khair I'm more interested in the first assertion of yours 'Muslims in India have a higher per capita income than Muslims in Pakistan' !

One of the reasons why PA despite so much roadside bombs, ambushes, taking hits rarely respond back in Mir Ali/Miran Shah area. Talibs are living with their families/extended families under the patronage of Gul Bahadur. Civilians dies would be Adnan rasheed neighbours or his family currently in with him.

SSG not used in grab & Snatch Operation indicates the Area is stronghold of Talib and you can't go on foot there

His family. So be it, this is war. Asymmetric at that, this will happen.

What happens when his Phopi ka Puttar or some passerby's Mameiii Ka Puttar decides to pick up arms against the State out of retaliation ?

I really want this guy dead if its confirmed 100% then its a very big victory for Pak.

good riddance

I want to see his bloodied corpse

something like this.. some of my family members in armed forces are engaged in battle with terrorists. I requested them to provide first hand information when they have time

the attached video will burn the hearts of many people. due to what soldiers are saying.
its an old video of similar operation.

enjoy.. a lot more is happening now.

One of the reasons why PA despite so much roadside bombs, ambushes, taking hits rarely respond back in Mir Ali/Miran Shah area. Talibs are living with their families/extended families under the patronage of Gul Bahadur. Civilians dies would be Adnan rasheed neighbours or his family currently in with him.

SSG not used in grab & Snatch Operation indicates the Area is stronghold of Talib and you can't go on foot there

I thought Gully was Pro-Pakistan & we had a Peace Agreement with him ? :unsure:

@Armstrong

Read the comments in the article, they are hilarious :D

What happens when his Phopi ka Puttar or some passerby's Mameiii Ka Puttar decides to pick up arms against the State out of retaliation ?

So be it, that is their culture, if they can wipe out entire families over Rupees 9 ( yup 9 ropay, documented case) this wont be surprising. The thing is they need to learn is that if they can play dirty so can we.

Khair it needs to be confirmed yet, but initial reports are saying so he is killed.

16597_544526775643608_571156650_n.jpg

isnt that the same mader ch**d who used to come next to Taliban spokesman in every media briefing? and heled in planning kamra attack too?
an ex airforce guy who planned an attack on Musharraf and was freed from bannu jail?

مر گیا مردود نہ فاتحہ نہ درود

I wouldn't mind if we kill these terrorists. Not drones.

But as I said in another thread, this will not be a solution. Long term solution will need talks.

Back
Top Bottom