What's new

TTP Commander, Adnan Rasheed killed by Pakistani forces.

So be it, that is their culture, if they can wipe out entire families over Rupees 9 ( yup 9 ropay, documented case) this wont be surprising. The thing is they need to learn is that if they can play dirty so can we.

Khair it needs to be confirmed yet, but initial reports are saying so he is killed.

Bohat ghalat baaat ! :disagree:

I thought Gully was Pro-Pakistan & we had a Peace Agreement with him ? :unsure:

He is Pro-Jihadist, Not Pro Pakistan. As soon as PA launches Op in N.Waziristan, see how quickly he turns against PA/Pakistan

Peace agreement we had dictates Gul Buhadur would not allow his area of influence to be used against PA. But with S.Waziristan Op and TTP moving to N.Waziristan. Gul Bahadur has tactically turned a blind eye towards TTP activities and Army patience is running thin. That's why When Army killed those persons in Hotel, The next day Gul Bahadur Warned N.Waziristan people to move out if PA doesn't stop it's operation. PA is fedup of Gully now

Good job done by Pak Army ......
Fck off stupid talks with terrorists ...........

No spinach?

Or would that be too obvious? ;)

few days ago the Burka aunty of Red Mosque was taunting people over the death of the CID police officer in Karachi saying thats what happens to people who fight the Taliban

I can bet he will be whining like a donkey now over the death of his terrorist.

few days ago the Burka aunty of Red Mosque was taunting people over the death of the CID police officer in Karachi saying thats what happens to people who fight the Taliban

Is red mosque aunty free? Or was he taunting from jail?

Are these the same people who soil their pants at the thought of women getting educated?

They are oxygen thieves Nothing more.

He is Pro-Jihadist, Not Pro Pakistan. As soon as PA launches Op in N.Waziristan, see how quickly he turns against PA/Pakistan

Peace agreement we had dictates Gul Buhadur would not allow his area of influence to be used against PA. But with S.Waziristan Op and TTP moving to N.Waziristan. Gul Bahadur has tactically turned a blind eye towards TTP activities and Army patience is running thin. That's why When Army killed those persons in Hotel, The next day Gul Bahadur Warned N.Waziristan people to move out if PA doesn't stop it's operation. PA is fedup of Gully now

Waisee iss sareiii mein & even in the Separatist Insurgency in Baluchistan I can't figure out what happened to the Tribes themselves ? Where did they go ? Why aren't they stopping these wayward members of their Tribes ?

@Irfan Baloch Bhai aap kii bhi input darkar haiii !

isnt that the same mader ch**d who used to come next to Taliban spokesman in every media briefing? and heled in planning kamra attack too?
an ex airforce guy who planned an attack on Musharraf and was freed from bannu jail?

مر گیا مردود نہ فاتحہ نہ درود

yeah and the one who wrote the letter to malala.i wonder what made him leave airforce and join these bastards.

Back
Top Bottom