What's new

TTP clash with Haqqanis in North Waziristan

Hypocritical?

I just don't read ISPR and DAWN, but many sources (even foxnews, and "terrorist forums") so I get both points of view. Then I make my deductions. Unlike most people here who hear only one side of the story.

Anyways, you guys are welcome to your forum, keep bashing the TTP and Haqqani and Taliban. Inshallah they'll keep fighting for Allah whereas Pakistan Army will keep fighting for $$$ or Nation or Rupees whatever. This will be my last post on this forum. Oh, and I know no one will miss me so keep your remarks to yourself.

May Allah Open our eyes and grant Everyone Hidaya :)

Fox and others were the ones who had been propagating that Saddam had WMDs so what concluded there were no WMDs. Don't trust these channels they work for their national interest and we may have 180 degree conflict with them. I think media including our own can not be trusted beyond certain limit.

Good Taliban or Bad Taliban - Both are creation of CIA. It is just that CIA has plans and Taliban have plans - which can converge and/or diverge with time.

After the USSR's defeat in Afghanistan in late 80s, the immediate center of US attention was on pushing USSR towards 'Perestroika' (restructuring of political economic systems). That and the balkanization of Eastern Europe was achieved; now all the West was under Pax Americana. Once former USSR was curbed, the next hurdle in achieving global hegemony was China. To contain China and control all energy resources, what better place than a permanent base in Afghanistan.

The old 'Jihadist' ideology was revived and with CIA/Saudi funding and Taliban were brought into power. Everybody knows that 'Daughter of the East' wouldn't even wag her tail without the permission of her Godfathers in West. It was her Interior Minister/Confidante Naseerullah Babar whose name is widely reported in brining up the Taliban. That is another story that the Taliban had their own agenda and would not go along with US in the future.

But as the Ayatollah regime in Iran softened up with time, so, could the Taliban, they definitely brought peace and stability in Afghanistan and on Pakistan's Western borders; they banned the abhorrent practice of 'Bacha Baazi' (child abuse) from the outset. They started with a cut in opium trade and ended up totally banning it due to religious reasons. They controlled the resources well during the drought years. Taliban - like everybody else - had a potential to change for good. 'Giving no quarter' is an age old
Western tradition (remember Richard the Lionheart decaptating 3000 unarmed Muslim prisoners) and they come to table only when they don't see themselves winning. They (US/NATO) are worse barbarians than the ones they are fighting against.

Hypocritical?
Oh wow. First my message gets deleted and I get an infraction. So much for hearing the truth. This is what I got from the admins..
(Whatever Pakistani army is doing we support it as the army belongs to Pakistan.)
Wow. Keep your eyes closed. Thats not hypocritical.

I can show you many messages/videos that are easily available where TTP categorically DENIES these bombings and even says whoever does this IS NOT amongst us and its wrong. But I'll be banned again probably. Hence its useless.

I just don't read ISPR and DAWN, but many sources (even foxnews, and "terrorist forums") so I get both points of view. Then I make my deductions. Unlike most people here who hear only one side of the story.

Anyways, you guys are welcome to your forum, keep bashing the TTP and Haqqani and Taliban. Inshallah they'll keep fighting for Allah whereas Pakistan Army will keep fighting for $$$ or Nation or Rupees whatever. This will be my last post on this forum. Oh, and I know no one will miss me so keep your remarks to yourself.

May Allah Open our eyes and grant Everyone Hidaya :)

If God commands these men to kill innocents in his name, then I will quite happily turn my back on such a god. If the Almighty made us, then why would he want us to kill each other? Are we His play things? Either these Terrorists are wrong, or the whole concept of religion is wrong. I'm obliged to think it's the former.
"He who killed one innocent is as if he killed humanity in it's totality"

May Allah give you Hidayat.........

Back
Top Bottom