What's new

TTP ‘check-post’ set up in Swat: report

Property dealers have zero faith in Allah. Pashtuns should rise up against these Property dealers. That fat f is in UK giving lectures to UK army graduates.
Are we heading for another 1971 fiasco

View attachment 869985
  • TTP’s return has spread a wave of fear and panic among residents.
  • Sources says militants have established check-post on Balasoor Top in Matta tehsil.
  • Area is hometown of KP Chief Minister Mahmood Khan.
MINGORA: Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militants have established a check-post on the Balasoor Top, besides roaming in other areas of the Matta tehsil of Swat district, sources told The News on Thursday.
TTP’s return has spread a wave of fear and panic among residents who are demanding the government take action against the militants.
According to sources, the militants have established a check-post on the Balasoor Top in the Matta tehsil, the hometown of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Mahmood Khan and have been roaming in other areas of the district.
The local residents said the TTP militants were not only at Balasoor Top but they were also present in large numbers in the mountainous areas of Matta tehsil, including Bar Shor, Koz Shor, Namal, Gat Peuchar and other areas, which has created panic.

Related items​

Deputy Inspector General of Police, Malakand Range, Zeeshan Asghar, was contacted for comments over the new development but he did not respond.
Meanwhile, Geo News correspondent in Swat Mehboob Ali, while speaking on Aaj Shahzeb Khanzada Kay Sath, shared that at least 200-250 TTP militants are in the area and have stated that they are in Pakistan based on an agreement.

He also shared that when local journalists try to speak to officials they are unwilling to speak on the matter and are confused as to how to deal with these militants.

Imported government brings back TTP

Property dealers have zero faith in Allah. Pashtuns should rise up against these Property dealers. That fat f is in UK giving lectures to UK army graduates.
Are we heading for another 1971 fiasco

The fat f visiting UK is corrupt to the core. Anyone who takes out a government at the behest of a foreign power has no moral compass.

Without Dis-arming TTP, TTP are allowed..

In Sri Lanka Tamil Tigers have dropped weapons and surrender themselves to Sri Lankan Army

Can someone who's from this region please confirm this?

Because if it is true, then the Army should disband and go home, completely and utterly useless. Sacrificed thousands of our brothers in the security forces and residents only to just hand Swat back to TTP under the guise of "peace talks"?

Two of my cousins died fighting trying to liberate these lands, I will never forgive these b@st@rds in the Military leadership if these beghairats are really about to hand the Swat valley back to these barbarians.

The TTP will be used to dislodge PTI from KPK. It's by design. The Pak Army will use TTP to wage "jihad" against PTI. That is how much the property dealers hate Imran Khan

Because if it is true, then the Army should disband and go home, completely and utterly useless. Sacrificed thousands of our brothers in the security forces and residents only to just hand Swat back to TTP under the guise of "peace talks"?

Two of my cousins died fighting trying to liberate these lands, I will never forgive these b@st@rds in the Military leadership if these beghairats are really about to hand the Swat valley back to these barbarians.

Welcome to Pakistan. Sorry to say your cousins died for nothing.

Zia took money to allow Afghans to settle in Pakistan and keep the borders open during war. He is responsible and his legacy is being continued. They get money to host refugees, and its pittance but they will still take it.

Any normal country would have deported them all and closed the border as soon as the invasion of Afghanistan was declared. But no, not Pakistan. Hope the pocket change was worth it :lol:
Yeah will blame zia in 2050 as well

Why dont blame rangeela for all of our troubles had he not been binge drinker we would havr all india under mughal rule

Zia died 30+ yrs ago
Vietname was in rubbles when zia died
Today vietname is evonomic super house

This is our problem..nawaz sharif ans army will save us again

The TTP will be used to dislodge PTI from KPK. It's by design. The Pak Army will use TTP to wage "jihad" against PTI. That is how much the property dealers hate Imran Khan

Welcome to Pakistan. Sorry to say your cousins died for nothing.
IK should pull a fast one, send the TTP buses and herd them to every known DHA in Pakistan LMAO.

Imported Government has Imported the TTP back.

American Drone bombs have re-started. Zardari &Nawaz are back in power,..... Welcome back to 2008.

Imported Government has Imported the TTP back.

American Drone bombs have re-started. Zardari &Nawaz are back in power,..... Welcome back to 2008.
Another 20 years wasted. Gonna be lights out all day and bombs, dust, smoke and death all over the place while the Generals and PDM wine and dine and get to see the view from their DHA, Jati Umras and Bilawal Houses.

1660309595078.png

Ita true i have very close friends from swat

I was hearing same news about wazristan that some talis are allowed but i thought that was deal part..now it seems things are sinister

MINGORA: Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militants have

The name MIngora reminds you of the scary Mingora Chowk of the 2006-08 days where Mullah Radio and his goons used to execute their opponents. It is quite sad that such a beautiful place of the world and such great people are again abandoned to terrorists.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom