What's new

TTP ‘check-post’ set up in Swat: report

Where are all the bajwa and military elites supporter now ? 🤔 😉they loved deleting all the posts blaming bajwa and so called military mafia.

All the lies and disinformation coming out from Sanghis and brain dead minions of PDM should stop, this is going to damage the increasing tourism industry of Swat valley after years of sacrifices.

All the lies and disinformation coming out from Sanghis and brain dead minions of PDM should stop, this is going to damage the increasing tourism industry of Swat valley after years of sacrifices.
what is this, then ?

I have videos of these chk posts. My relatives and frnds in swat tell me that taliban are saying that we are here as a result of settlement with army and that taliban will be given their previous areas.
Pashtuns should now rise up against this traitor establishment and army, these scumbags keep killing pashtuns, its time these ugly mofos taste the wrath of pashtuns.
This is what all of my friwnds are saying that army has given them open allowance and police arent equipped with RPGs or heavy equipmwnt to handle this

Its like blaming punjab police if indian army comes into lahore

This is what all of my friwnds are saying that army has given them open allowance and police arent equipped with RPGs or heavy equipmwnt to handle this

Its like blaming punjab police if indian army comes into lahore

And the same army disarmed Pashtun tribes too, this time Pashtuns can't even defend themselves. Bad times ahead.

Zia took money to allow Afghans to settle in Pakistan and keep the borders open during war. He is responsible and his legacy is being continued. They get money to host refugees, and its pittance but they will still take it.

Any normal country would have deported them all and closed the border as soon as the invasion of Afghanistan was declared. But no, not Pakistan. Hope the pocket change was worth it :lol:

Area is hometown of KP Chief Minister Mahmood Khan.

Geo News correspondent in Swat Mehboob Ali, while speaking on Aaj Shahzeb Khanzada Kay Sath, shared that at least 200-250 TTP militants are in the area and have stated that they are in Pakistan based on an agreement.

I can't believe this, our own army has deceived us, our own army is a traitor, they are the ones we should first get rid of, enought spilling of Pashtun blood.

Where have you been living.... ???... On the moon?... The Pak Army did the whole regime change operation... You are still confused?

Only country in the world that can't control their borders. :lol:
What borders?... What country?.... The banana republic of Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom