What's new

Truth of Wuhan coronavirus Dr. Li's death

My mother don't let me watch that Cartoon, she said it's too dirty...…=.=

I used have disks of it. The only dirty thing I remember is probably him showing his butt lol.

I just pointed out that you don't seem that you don't care about China, you care about China so much and it's almost like a kind of obssession. and if you don't care what virus is going on in China, why you are so worked up? it's not your conern anyway, well, at least you claimed so.

From where I am standing, you probably are the one that got worked up bro.

Relax, the virus hasn't hit you yet, well, it hasn't hit you yet, right? Anyway me here? The only thing close to a virus outbreak is the movie "Contagion" I was watching. I don't even wear mask on the street. lol.

I used have disks of it. The only dirty thing I remember is probably him showing his butt lol.

I remember the topic they talk about is quite adult (I was a kid back when they show rerun on TV back in early-mid 2000s) My mother would usually just shut off the TV and don't let me watch.

By the way, what up with Crayon? Why it called (蜡笔)小新?

I remember the topic they talk about is quite adult (I was a kid back when they show rerun on TV back in early-mid 2000s) My mother would usually just shut off the TV and don't let me watch.

By the way, what up with Crayon? Why it called (蜡笔)小新?

原定位为成人取向的青年漫画,早期有较多性暗示的描述[注 1],于1990年夏天开始连载。然而在动画版于1992年推出后,大受家庭观众欢迎,逐渐转变为阖家观赏的作品,排除性暗示的内容。并于1993年推出首部电影版。

小新是个性张扬的代表性卡通人物之一,内容是平实地描写一户核心家庭日常生活的写照,而笑点多半是小新总是搞不清楚状况而出的差错或是惹人发怒的情形。在日本,电视动画版收视率常高居前10名。

以往故事的性质都是走喜剧、搞笑路线。但自从漫画第47本德郎医生死后,风格开始转为黑暗、严肃外加些少的喜剧气氛。刊名为蜡笔小新小新是主角的名字,蜡笔是幼稚园小朋友常用的绘图用具,以表示作品是描述幼稚园时期的小新。此外,漫画29卷和31卷中有升上小学1年级的小新,名称为“铅笔小新”。

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/蜡笔小新#概要

原定位为成人取向的青年漫画,早期有较多性暗示的描述[注 1],于1990年夏天开始连载。然而在动画版于1992年推出后,大受家庭观众欢迎,逐渐转变为阖家观赏的作品,排除性暗示的内容。并于1993年推出首部电影版。

小新是个性张扬的代表性卡通人物之一,内容是平实地描写一户核心家庭日常生活的写照,而笑点多半是小新总是搞不清楚状况而出的差错或是惹人发怒的情形。在日本,电视动画版收视率常高居前10名。

以往故事的性质都是走喜剧、搞笑路线。但自从漫画第47本德郎医生死后,风格开始转为黑暗、严肃外加些少的喜剧气氛。刊名为蜡笔小新小新是主角的名字,蜡笔是幼稚园小朋友常用的绘图用具,以表示作品是描述幼稚园时期的小新。此外,漫画29卷和31卷中有升上小学1年级的小新,名称为“铅笔小新”。

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/蜡笔小新#概要

Oh...…...I've got it now......I was always wondering why....Well, I always wonder when I hear 蜡笔小新….

Maybe I should try and find the disc or download for it? Well, I am 20 something now, my mom can't tell me what to watch anymore...

P.S. It said there the author was killed in an accident...…...that's sad...

Relax, the virus hasn't hit you yet, well, it hasn't hit you yet, right? Anyway me here? The only thing close to a virus outbreak is the movie "Contagion" I was watching. I don't even wear mask on the street. lol.
Yes today Beijing confirmed 5 new cases and new cases keep dropping, the chance I got hit by it is smaller than getting hit by a car while walking on the street in Beijing and it's no more dangerous than a bad flu even one has it, and I will keep watching how much you don't care of what happens in China.

Last edited:
Yes today Beijing confirmed 5 new cases and new cases keep dropping, the chance I got hit by it is smaller than getting hit by a car while walking on the street in Beijing and it's no more dangerous than a bad flu even one has it, and I will keep watching how much you don't care of what happens in China.

Let me know when you don't need to wear mask on the street. Lol

As I know, in Beijing Xi still dare not shake hand the other cos he's scared of nCov.

So, dont try playing hero when ur top leader Xi dare not even shake hand the citizens

I wear a mask for precaution, it doesn't mean I'll get the virus if I don't. We try to contain this virus for China and for the world.

If you do not have spill over, that's already "For" the world. While you are at it, tell your people not to go to other country. Especially try to sneak into one by either falsely declaring their origin.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom