What's new

Truth of Wuhan coronavirus Dr. Li's death

Did I make things up about coronvirus is a new strand which until now even scientist cannot fully understand? So how do you know what is the best response to deal with? Do you want China factory to shut down on even 1% possible of a spread of influenza and affect the world supply chain(Not confine to China only but possible any country if epidemic happnened)? As I say, it easy for you to criticize and claim what best possible action to be taken in the first place earlier since things has already unfolded. I am sure China would shut down whole wuhan if SARS is confirmed but no. This is a new virus, no scientist within a weeks or a month can confirmed how it spread and how it reacts. In fact, this virus is even more contagious than SARS so previous action to be taken for SARS cannot be used. China shall be commemorated brave enough to shut down a city of 11million people in just a month after the virus was confirmed. I dare to bet no country can do it as fast and decisive as CPC.

Hey. I am not saying you are wrong, if China want to approach a new threat with a nonchalant, care free attitude, that's your country, I mean if your government want to play with your own citizenship life's that's all fine and dandy. After all, your country your rules.

Li : Hey this virus act like SARS and have 80% similarity with SARS
CPC : Hold my beer, let's wait and sit this one out

100% okay for me.

WHO and medical doctors around the world repeatedly louded China's quick response to this very new virus, but haters gonna hate, no use reasoning with haters, China did it quick enough to contain the virus large within Hubei province, it's already a great feat achieved given it is an unknown new virus to the humanity, if China didn't react this fast, today's Singapore could be like today's Wuhan already.

umm, that is what you should do in the first place...….unless it is your intention to infect people in other country with this virus, that is what a country should do when they face a outbreak. We are not talking about that.

We are talking about how time is wasted by playing blame game on this poor doctor, if that's not enough, people come out and bash said doctor after he was dead, and if that is not enough, people agree with said bashing.

Hey. I am not saying you are wrong, if China want to approach a new threat with a nonchalant, care free attitude, that's your country, I mean if your government want to play with your own citizenship life's that's all fine and dandy. After all, your country your rules.

100% okay for me.
Virus travels fast, if China didn't quickly contain this virus large within China and Hubei, it can go like 1918 Spanish flu, and your country can be devastated in no time, you won't be OK by then.

100% okay for me.

How you avoid also this strand has similarity to bird flu which cannot be spread human to human. Even SARS do not spread as fast as this coronavirus. The human to human spread is confirmed only in the later investigation and decisive action is taken by CPC to shut down city after more sick patient have come forward. As I say, it easy for you keyboard warrior to claim what action can be taken...

Even during SARS period, China never even shut down a city and yet in 2020, we have a government brave enough to do it even it will affect its economy growth. It shown China determination to protect its people and rest of the world.

umm, that is what you should do in the first place...….unless it is your intention to infect people in other country with this virus, that is what a country should do when they face a outbreak. We are not talking about that.

We are talking about how time is wasted by playing blame game on this poor doctor, if that's not enough, people come out and bash said doctor after he was dead, and if that is not enough, people agree with said bashing.
Unknown symptoms and diseases pops up every single day in China which has one fifth of the humanity, closing down cities for every single unknown medical case basically means shutting down all Chinese cities every couple of day if not more. It takes time to figure things out, tell me one country in the human history did it better than China for a newly emerged epidemic, can you?

100% okay for me.
The real DNA similarity is 70%. Dr.Li is an ophthalmologist. He must have heard the news from Dr.Zhang. Who instead of telling the public, reported to the government. I believe 30% DAN difference is quit a lot for two viruses. Matter of fact, most viruses are either not or hard to infect between humans. For example, avian influenza, HIV, even Ebola. It is reasonable to bet on less contagious.

The problem is, while what you said is true, it did not lift the responsibility when the story comes out on 30 December, if the Chinese CDC did something when this report first surface. They "May" be able to do something about it early on.

While we will never know what will happen if China start tackle the problem earlier in December, because they weren't done back then. we can only guess, but if past example were of any notice, country usually in better shape if they target the virus earlier than later. But one thing is for sure, people died because of this delay.
It's easy to second guess.

It's easy to second guess.

Well, second guess is always easy, but also blaming the person who told the truth.

Virus travels fast, if China didn't quickly contain this virus large within China and Hubei, it can go like 1918 Spanish flu, and your country can be devastated in no time, you won't be OK by then.

Hong Kong is already in panic, thanks to your government.

And again, I don't consider China is containing it at the moment, you can think whatever you want, you can sit in front of your computer and felling all well and dandy, just listen to what people tells you. But number speak otherwise.

17 days since Wuhan is quarantined, in fact, since most of the Hubei province being quarantined. There are still ~3000 new case per day. in 10 more days they will be able to fill another football stadium with it, and it already can filled in one and then some. You play soccer, right, then you should know how big it is a soccer stadium? I can probably give you "controlled" because the number have not spiked and is around 3000 per day in the last 2 weeks. But this is far from being contained.

Well, second guess is always easy, but also blaming the person who told the truth.

Hong Kong is already in panic, thanks to your government.

And again, I don't consider China is containing it at the moment, you can think whatever you want, you can sit in front of your computer and felling all well and dandy, just listen to what people tells you. But number speak otherwise.

17 days since Wuhan is quarantined, in fact, since most of the Hubei province being quarantined. There are still ~3000 new case per day. in 10 more days they will be able to fill another football stadium with it, and it already can filled in one and then some. You play soccer, right, then you should know how big it is a soccer stadium? I can probably give you "controlled" because the number have not spiked and is around 3000 per day in the last 2 weeks. But this is far from being contained.
Things are stabilising. You don't expect suddenly the infected person number to drop from 3000 to 0 in a single day. It is unfortunate hongkonger are affected too. This virus is highly contagious. It is a new strand. Until now scientist still don't fully understand how it spreads. Take care and keep good hygiene!

How you avoid also this strand has similarity to bird flu which cannot be spread human to human. Even SARS do not spread as fast as this coronavirus. The human to human spread is confirmed only in the later investigation and decisive action is taken by CPC to shut down city after more sick patient have come forward. As I say, it easy for you keyboard warrior to claim what action can be taken...

Even during SARS period, China never even shut down a city and yet in 2020, we have a government brave enough to do it even it will affect its economy growth. It shown China determination to protect its people and rest of the world.

So you are saying if China heed to Dr Li advice and stop people from moving around (even put them in quarantine) before the New Year rush would not help to contain the situation? Given the reason why this is so virulent is because people move around in and out of Wuhan with that disease on for the Lunar New Year rush.

I don't know if you don't understand my point or you deliberately misread my point. I never said China did not do enough, I said they did it too late. This thing started in 1 Dec when there are rumour. then the Doctor come out and test it and leak, instead of doing something about it, the government punish him. Unless you are telling me it won't matter losing that 24 days. Then my point still stand, and if you think wasting that 24 days and wait until people start moving for the LNY, and that does not help the disease spread. Then you have some logical problem.

So you are saying if China heed to Dr Li advice and stop people from moving around (even put them in quarantine) before the New Year rush would not help to contain the situation? Given the reason why this is so virulent is because people move around in and out of Wuhan with that disease on for the Lunar New Year rush.

I don't know if you don't understand my point or you deliberately misread my point. I never said China did not do enough, I said they did it too late. This thing started in 1 Dec when there are rumour. then the Doctor come out and test it and leak, instead of doing something about it, the government punish him. Unless you are telling me it won't matter losing that 24 days. Then my point still stand, and if you think wasting that 24 days and wait until people start moving for the LNY, and that does not help the disease spread. Then you have some logical problem.
As I say, it's easy for you to tell the world how contagious this virus is and what action of which date shall be taken since things have unfolded. It is a new strand , even more contagious than SARS. Too blame CPC for not doing this or that earlier is absurd. You think CPC is God and can predicted things in future or understand the new strand in just few seconds?

I will claim you are unreasonable.

Unknown symptoms and diseases pops up every single day in China which has one fifth of the humanity, closing down cities for every single unknown medical case basically means shutting down all Chinese cities every couple of day if not more. It takes time to figure things out, tell me one country in the human history did it better than China for a newly emerged epidemic, can you?

Again, Canada did that during SARS. How hard is it to understand, they close off Toronto during the height of their local outbreak, and they didn't wait til thousand of people were infected.

It takes times to figure thing out, but you can start early, and Chinese Government didn't, instead they choose to reprimand the doctor who speak up.

The real DNA similarity is 70%. Dr.Li is an ophthalmologist. He must have heard the news from Dr.Zhang. Who instead of telling the public, reported to the government. I believe 30% DAN difference is quit a lot for two viruses. Matter of fact, most viruses are either not or hard to infect between humans. For example, avian influenza, HIV, even Ebola. It is reasonable to bet on less contagious.

Again.

Dr Li : Hmm, we got a virus in our patient in Wuhan that's 80% similar to SARS, what should we do?
CPC : Hold my beer, let's bet on it not being contagious.

Again, Canada did that during SARS. How hard is it to understand, they close off Toronto during the height of their local outbreak, and they didn't wait til thousand of people were infected.

It takes times to figure thing out, but you can start early, and Chinese Government didn't, instead they choose to reprimand the doctor who speak up.
This is no SARS. It's easy for Canada to take action since they already know beforehand what action to be taken as things has already unfolded from China.

As I say, it's easy for you to tell the world how contagious this virus is and what action of which date shall be taken since things have unfolded. It is a new strand , even more contagious than SARS. Too blame CPC for not doing this or that earlier is absurd. You think CPC is God and can predicted things in future or understand the new strand in just few seconds?

I will claim you are unreasonable.

It's not that CPC is god can predict future, it's that CPC was feed this information on 31 December and not do anything about it until 23 January

Now you blame this doctor for being nothing, and should forget about him because there are still people fighting the disease. And you think nothing wrong with that?

Even the higher court in China have said "The people should have listen to them even if they are rumour, because it may lead people to wear mask and stop their movement" That is how serious this information was mistreated. I don't really care how you try to spin it, but you can't spin it so CPC is totally absorbed from responsibility. CPC got feed this information, drop the ball, it's that simple.

This is no SARS. It's easy for Canada to take action since they already know beforehand what action to be taken as things has already unfolded from China.

Yeah, and you know this 23 days before you do something. Canada only know this couple of day ahead.

It's not that CPC is god can predict future, it's that CPC was feed this information on 31 December and not do anything about it until 23 January

Now you blame this doctor for being nothing, and should forget about him because there are still people fighting the disease. And you think nothing wrong with that?

Even the higher court in China have said "The people should have listen to them even if they are rumour, because it may lead people to wear mask and stop their movement" That is how serious this information was mistreated. I don't really care how you try to spin it, but you can't spin it so CPC is totally absorbed from responsibility. CPC got feed this information, drop the ball, it's that simple.

Yeah, and you know this 23 days before you do something. Canada only know this couple of day ahead.
Stop twisting with words. CPC was feed with this info on 31 Dec but most of the thing cannot be confirmed. For example , is it human to human transmission confirmed? How does it transmit? How destructive is this flu? You are thinking CPC are God and can make a correct decision and judgement in such a short time?

As I say, it easy for you keyboard warrior to make comment only after things have happened and then brag what earlier action shall have taken...

Do you know only until today the coronavirus is confirmed to be airborne and we have smart Alec bragging about what action shall be taken on 31 Dec when only a few cases of peumonia happened during that time. You shall be glad CPC is decisive to shut the whole city of Wuhan on 24th January.

This is very ignorant, it's like saying the rest of world is doing better than China in preventing coronavirus, did SARS originated in Canada? It started in China and when it reached Canada the country already learned the virus and braced for it, by your logic, you can say China was very successful in fighting Ebola cause it didn't spread in China, what an ignorant statement. Any country where a new emerging epidemic first originated did the prevention better than China, can you tell one?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom