What's new

Truth of Wuhan coronavirus Dr. Li's death

NOBODY here is blaming Dr Li. The only poster here that is saying he is being blame is YOU.

Umm......so, do tell me who "reprimand" Dr Li? I did and not CPC?? Oh sorry, my mistake...

The post is basically a cowardice attack on someone who cannot fight back, basically tell people to "move on" because he is dead and there are still people fighting. Tell me if this is not cowardice thinking, then what is? he is no heroes, just a dead man tried to fight disease for you, right?.

There are something called "Legacy" I don't know if you have heard of it. But I think people like you without honour, you probably don't know what that is.

This is very ignorant, it's like saying the rest of world is doing better than China in preventing coronavirus, did SARS originated in Canada? It started in China and when it reached Canada the country already learned the virus and braced for it, by your logic, you can say China was very successful in fighting Ebola cause it didn't spread in China, what an ignorant statement. Any country where a new emerging epidemic first originated did the prevention better than China, can you tell one?

And yours just BS. First you tell me these are "New Disease" so I cannot compare it with the action they took in Canada during SARS. If you want to argue that this is a brand new disease, then you cannot argue anyone did it better than China, simply because there are NO ONE ELSE to compare (ie new disease) to when you base that on this is a new disease.

You either claim this is a new disease so I cannot compare it with other nation in the past but you cannot say no one does it better than China because no one ever have experience it other than China. Or vice versa.

And by you logic, you can be both. And that is just BS man.

And yours just BS. First you tell me these are "New Disease" so I cannot compare it with the action they took in Canada during SARS. If you want to argue that this is a brand new disease, then you cannot argue anyone did it better than China, simply because there are NO ONE ELSE to compare (ie new disease) to when you base that on this is a new disease.

You either claim this is a new disease so I cannot compare it with other nation in the past but you cannot say no one does it better than China because no one ever have experience it other than China. Or vice versa.

And by you logic, you can be both. And that is just BS man.

No, you just BS, claiming China didn't take actions soon enough depite of the fact that WHO and many international agencies lauded China for her quick response and containing this highly contagious disease large within a province in China before it can massively spread overseas unknowningly, in a sense, China saved many other countries from plunging into a widespread epidemic.

There were several other epidemics first occurred in other countries in the history, I was just asking you to tell me another country that you think did better than China in prevention and containment when a new unknown epidemic hit them and you came up with none. All you can do is BS and several other posters here also pointed it out, everyone here can see your pathetic logic or should we call it some logic at all.

He was a classmate of one of my friends, they were still chatting at 7pm through Weixin, and he died around 9pm. When this disease gets bad, it develops very fast.

R.I.P
H0i3uiA.jpg

His previous profile picture was 蜡笔小新 too, looks like we have similar childhood memories.

RIP.

No, you just BS, claiming China didn't take actions soon enough depite of the fact that WHO and many international agencies lauded China for her quick response and containing this highly contagious disease large within a province in China before it can massively spread overseas unknowningly, in a sense, China saved many other countries from plunging into a widespread epidemic.

There were several other epidemics first occurred in other countries in the history, I was just asking you to tell me another country that you think did better than China in prevention and containment when a new unknown epidemic hit them and you came up with none. All you can do is BS and several other posters here also pointed it out, everyone here can see your pathetic logic or should we call it some logic at all.

lol. As I said, you cannot play it both way.

You can either say this is a new disease so I cannot compare it to anyone, because at this moment only China have it in the scale that needed attention. Or you can ask me any country did it better than China but then you will need to put all the disease in history to count. Because if this is new, and only China have it in a concern level, there are no other case for you to compare, hence it was new. Or you want to compare but you need to compare to a disease other than Corona Virus, otherwise you can't because only China have it. You cannot have both.

And what you said is no more than BS. Also, you seems to forget Chinese Government tried to hide SARS back in 2003. Do you know who it was the first to notify WHO that a potential contagious virus ramparting in China? It was not the Chinese, it was the Canadian, through Global Public Health Intelligence Network on 27 November 2002, which was part of WHO program, WHO then ask China if there are such outbreak and to which the Chinese said NO. Canada have the first case of SARS in 23 February 2003. WHO issue a global warning of SARS on 12 March 2003 saying there was a new virus outbreak of unknown origin in Hong Kong and Vietnam, that was the first warning WHO gave, after the first case in Hong Kong, Vietnam and Canada. So when Canada deal with SARS that was actually also a new or novel disease technically simply because China hide it and the progress since November 2002.

And you, are talking nonsense.

And finally, I would not consider China is doing a good job on containing the disease, from the time I got back (3 days ago) til now, 10,000 new people were infected. and now more than 1000 people died. And we are 18 days from those city have put in quarantine. If you call it "good" handling, then I would say you have a dangerous standard.

His previous profile picture was 蜡笔小新 too, looks like we have similar childhood memories.

RIP.

My mother don't let me watch that Cartoon, she said it's too dirty...…=.=

RIP indeed.

lol. As I said, you cannot play it both way.

You can either say this is a new disease so I cannot compare it to anyone, because at this moment only China have it in the scale that needed attention. Or you can ask me any country did it better than China but then you will need to put all the disease in history to count. Because if this is new, and only China have it in a concern level, there are no other case for you to compare, hence it was new. Or you want to compare but you need to compare to a disease other than Corona Virus, otherwise you can't because only China have it. You cannot have both.

And what you said is no more than BS. Also, you seems to forget Chinese Government tried to hide SARS back in 2003. Do you know who it was the first to notify WHO that a potential contagious virus ramparting in China? It was not the Chinese, it was the Canadian, through Global Public Health Intelligence Network on 27 November 2002, which was part of WHO program, WHO then ask China if there are such outbreak and to which the Chinese said NO. Canada have the first case of SARS in 23 February 2003. WHO issue a global warning of SARS on 12 March 2003 saying there was a new virus outbreak of unknown origin in Hong Kong and Vietnam, that was the first warning WHO gave, after the first case in Hong Kong, Vietnam and Canada. So when Canada deal with SARS that was actually also a new or novel disease technically simply because China hide it and the progress since November 2002.

And you, are talking nonsense.

And finally, I would not consider China is doing a good job on containing the disease, from the time I got back (3 days ago) til now, 10,000 new people were infected. and now more than 1000 people died. And we are 18 days from those city have put in quarantine. If you call it "good" handling, then I would say you have a dangerous standard.

You still can't find a country which prevented and contained a newly emerged epidemic better than China did, so all your excuses for not finding it is just BS cause you can simply cant. Every new disease needs time to confirm and study, China has 1.4 billion people and new unknown diseases and symptoms pop up every single day, the quick response and containment of the virus was recognized and lauded by widely by WHO and international community, what you think is nothing, you have a problem that is thinking too much of your own opinions which is important to yourself.

WHO is the highest internaitonal agency to give assessment of how good or bad China responds to this new virus, as for you, some guys who was passing information like China built a dedicated hospital around the clock in 8 days for detaining political dissidents, your credibility is zero.

You still can't find a country which prevented and contained a newly emerged epidemic better than China did, so all your excuses for not finding it is just BS cause you can simply cant. Every new disease needs time to confirm and study, China has 1.4 billion people and new unknown diseases and symptoms pop up every single day, the quick response and containment of the virus was recognized and lauded by widely by WHO and international community, what you think is nothing, you have a problem that is thinking too much of your own opinions which is important to yourself.

WHO is the highest internaitonal agency to give assessment of how good or bad China responds to this new virus, as for you, some guys who was passing information like China built a dedicated hospital around the clock in 8 days for detaining political dissidents, your credibility is zero.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, when almost all the "New" disease all come from China in the past decade or so, How do you find any country that deal with it better than China? Name me one country that have faced a new virus threat that was not originate in China?

Oh, maybe MERS? Then yes, you are right, China did handle it "Better" then the rest of the Middle East. I mean if you want to compare it to that standard.

Again, I have no problem this disease spreading like flies into feaces in China, I mean if you think you are doing a good job containing it. That's fine with me, you live in China, I don't, I don't care as long as it don't spill over to Hong Kong, you guys already killed one of us. TBH, I don't really care about the infection number in China nor the fatal rate in China, that does nothing for me. I care about if it was going to spill over to other country, Hong Kong included. You can go live in your delusional world for all I care..

Again, I have no problem this disease spreading like flies into feaces in China, I mean if you think you are doing a good job containing it. That's fine with me, you live in China, I don't, I don't care as long as it don't spill over to Hong Kong, you guys already killed one of us. TBH, I don't really care about the infection number in China nor the fatal rate in China, that does nothing for me. I care about if it was going to spill over to other country, Hong Kong included. You can go live in your delusional world for all I care..

Based on how often you come and comment on this virus in China, you really don't seem you have those many "don't cares" as you claimed.

Based on how often you come and comment on this virus in China, you really don't seem you have those many "don't cares" as you claimed.

Have you even read my post?

I don't care how many Chinese was infected or how many Chinese has died in this outbreak, that DOES NOT concern me. I DO CARE about this spill over into my area. My parent live, my brother works place, my father workplace.

If they have to infect 100,000 Chinese or killed 10,000 so be it, I mean if you, who live in China, don't care, who am I to care honestly?

Have you even read my post?

I don't care how many Chinese was infected or how many Chinese has died in this outbreak, that DOES NOT concern me. I DO CARE about this spill over into my area. My parent live, my brother works place, my father workplace.

If they have to infect 100,000 Chinese or killed 10,000 so be it, I mean if you, who live in China, don't care, who am I to care honestly?
But you don't seem not caring about the virus in China cause you've posted so many comments on it, I don't see you post much about what happened in Canada and your work place. From the number of your posts at least , it shows you care way more about what's happening in China than anywhere esle in the world.

But you don't seem not caring about the virus in China cause you've posted so many comments on it, I don't see you post much about what happened in Canada and your work place. From the number of your posts at least , it shows you care way more about what's happening in China than anywhere esle in the world.

I post how Chinese people bring the virus oversea.. Did you ever see me post how Chinese deal with the virus?

Canada is when you told me to find you an example of a country handling outbreak better than China, that's Canada. And you still have not say anything about your contradiction in term anyway.

But well

Let's show this again

Untitled.jpg

I post how Chinese people bring the virus oversea.. Did you ever see me post how Chinese deal with the virus?
No, you post way more post about China on everything, virus is just one of them, you care so much about China than anywhere else in the world, just admit it, everyone can see it. There are no much flight from China and Canada now, if you do only care about what happens in Canada, you can post related new reports on that, I didn't see much of it from you.

No, you post way more post about China on everything, virus is just one of them, you care so much about China than anywhere else in the world, just admit it, everyone can see it. There are no much flight from China and Canada now, if you do only care about what happens in Canada, you can post related new reports on that, I didn't see much of it from you.

What I post other issue with China have to do with this Virus issue? Again, I never post anything about what China do to try to contain it, or cure it. I only ever post how it progress and how it spill into other country.

And why would I care about Canada? I am not a Canadian nor live in Canada. I care about Hong Kong, I care about you people lies in your immigration form and get access to Hong Kong and Australia and infect local people. I care about Hong Kong not closing the 4 ports that border China. That is what I care about. How many of you are infected, yeah, maybe some because it tell me how serious is the situation in general, but not of my serious concern. I mean 你死你事,關我X事.

What I post other issue with China have to do with this Virus issue? Again, I never post anything about what China do to try to contain it, or cure it. I only ever post how it progress and how it spill into other country.

And why would I care about Canada? I am not a Canadian nor live in Canada. I care about Hong Kong, I care about you people lies in your immigration form and get access to Hong Kong and Australia and infect local people. I care about Hong Kong not closing the 4 ports that border China. That is what I care about. How many of you are infected, yeah, maybe some because it tell me how serious is the situation in general, but not of my serious concern. I mean 你死你事,關我X事.
I just pointed out that you don't seem that you don't care about China, you care about China so much and it's almost like a kind of obssession. and if you don't care what virus is going on in China, why you are so worked up? it's not your conern anyway, well, at least you claimed so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom