Status
Not open for further replies.

chanikya

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi everyone,

I came across this interesting video, I just want to know what the intelligent people around think about this, and this is only to discuss about your views regarding this video.

Please post your views.

Why to bring Kashmir into this, here we are talking about China Pakistan relationship. !! .

Pakistan wants to be the gateway to china...nawaz sharifs makes his bimonthly trips to china to get them to move on that.

this gateway idea is what nawaz is banking on for pakistans economy, there's no other bright ideas other than selling weapons and sending men to saudi arabia....kind of a one horse race I must say.

A common chinese understands india more then they understand Pakistan. I hv thousands of chinese in my real life so this comments are based on my personal experience. A common chinese hrdly know anything about Pakistani culture(while most of them know curry and yoga and ganga river) . But political support by china and 50cent army is other universe all together.

China has done more for Pakistan than all our other friends combined. Long live Sino-Pak friendship :pakistan::china:
Actually as far real data goes America or arabs hv given u guys way more then china to help u guys out. All china has done is just to make u a proxy.

Actually as far real data goes America or arabs hv given u guys way more then china to help u guys out. All china has done is just to make u a proxy.

They have taken back more than what they have given.

Apni toh Indian hai par apki toh chadi bhi china se aati hai!:tongue:

Whatever, But if you have woke up from your wet dreams than change your chaddi as it's effecting what you are posting.

They have taken back more than what they have given.
Well of course thr r no free lunch brother. Same logic goes with china too. In international geopolitics eveyone has agenda. But u guys always close ur eyes they give (like u did when American started to give, or in recent arabs gave 1.5 billion or like chinese are giving u, but u start to cry when they take it back like American did by making u jehadi terrorism factory, arabs enjoying hunting of protected animals in protected area,), so thr are chance when chinese will pull the plug and ask the price u guys will be crying same.

Ahhh Najam Sethi - the man of many hats; Journalist, Care-taker Chief Minister and Chairman of the Cricket Board.

I wonder whats next in store for him - Chief of Army Staff ?
if it was up to nawaz sharif he would appoint him COAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom