What's new

Truth and lies about UK Hindu conversions to Islam

I would suggest this thread is straying onto personal stuff. Lets stick to the general topic.

Ofcourse they don't find Islam right for them that is why they stray. My question is why they dont find it right?

I can fill page after page of reasons a person like to leave Hinduism or Christianity. Your relatives should tell you why they strayed. Its not a hard question.

Even they might have reason which goes pages citing why they dont think Islam is the right path for them. Just like me, I can go on page after page with Why i think Islam isnt the path for ME.
Why should they tell me, It is their personal stuff and i have no business poking in their affairs.
The question might not be hard, but what is its revelence with me. If lets say a Hindu converted to Islam, even that is not my concern.

Just to be very clear to you, I really dont think Islam is better than Hinduism or Christainity.Given choice other from being a Hindu I rather be christain

I would suggest this thread is straying onto personal stuff. Lets stick to the general topic.

You have an open mind, you know where the guy is bordering, this exactly what i was talking about in the other thread.

OK! Lets generalise the question.

Why would ANYONE want to stray from Islam into Hinduism?

Isn't it a matter of personal choice and believe? I don't think there's a rational answer to your question.

OK! Lets generalise the question.

Why would ANYONE want to stray from Islam into Hinduism?

for the same reason anybody want to change from hinduism to islam,
path to salvation they find better for them !!!
you believe islam is better than hinduism and rest while believe otherwise, i am happy the way i am and with beliefs that i have, while you see idols, i see my way of talking to god,

Like so much else to do with resurgent Islam, it all revolves around conversion. Hindu and Sikh community leaders have accused radical Muslims of blackmailing their young women or grooming them into changing their faith.

The British Organisation of Sikh Students is screaming blue murder. The Hindu Forum of Britain says it has “no figures but there are lots of
personal accounts from young women who have been bullied and beaten up to convert”. Ramesh Kallidai, Hindu Forum secretary general, says “The main problem is these girls feel very vulnerable and intimidated by these men. They talk about it to their friends, who tell us what is happening but don’t want to speak to the police.â€Â

Quite a serious allegation. Let's hope it's not true, else Dravidianization of the Muslim gene pool will occur :enjoy:

But seriously, this guy must think everyone is crying out for an Indian Hindu woman - the pearls of the sea - so much so that they'd part with their hard earned cash to convert and consequently marry one. I mean, get real, i've never met an Indian gal that looks remotely like the Indians like Aishwarya Rai or Celina Jaitley or whoever else. Dont think it's character they're after either.

Back
Top Bottom