What's new

Truth about Sardesai incident exposed

Rajdeep was showing a picture of Modiji on his phone to common American citizens and asking them -'do u know this old man' ---when they said no we dont... he told on camera 'look no one knows Modi in USA and RSS created Modi hype' :lol:

Can you post the video link . If this is true his hatred for modi exceeds even the pakistani hatred towards india

Zee news is debating about RS right now Uski bina thook laga ke le rahe hai :lol::lol:

Also watch this link ..
How Rajdeep Sardesai provoked crowd, attacked NRI & played victim game in New York | Guruprasad's Portal

A lot of videos have been posted on YT, and i'm convinced Sardesai isn't as clean as he claims he is. Even if he didnot provoke, even if he didnot start, he had no business getting into the ugly brawl being a responsible journalist. As a public figure and a seasoned media person he should have taken into consideration that you cannot manipulate opinion of people which he clearly was trying to do. Shame on Him :nono:

BC ye kab hua? I was away for few days and seems I missed a lot of actions.

Watch this video guys. Whole uncensored video how Sardesai provoked the crowd.... enjoy !!!!

@ranjeet @blood @Skull and Bones @DRAY @ExtraOdinary @TejasMk3 @kodandarama @Rajaraja Chola @Ravi Nair @nair @Nair saab @scorpionx @Indrani @thesolar65 @nik22 @Star Wars @arp2041 @jha

You've skipped @levina (Khala Ji) ? This the provocation of heighest order. Now you'll be responsible for consequences and what ever happen to you. :devil:

On topic, This is not new. A very high % of TV journalists rank themselves aboveevry thing be it protocols, systems etc. But that's not end of the world. We do have more than one example of good journalists for each bad apple we encounter.

The line that he is using now is that all "bhakts will never post the full video".

Check out his facebook, self-martyrism at best, he posts a link to some random facebook post who is supposed to be unbiased and insists that, that post is the truth :lol: (no video, just a post that has a sob story about "poor" rs).

What a fag! Both Sardesai and Modi should be put in a room and set alight. Stupidity everywhere!!

What a fag! Both Sardesai and Modi should be put in a room and set alight. Stupidity everywhere!!

Great. Shows your upbringing. I agree that you hate Modi. Even half of India hates him. But, just think about it. Isn't he the PM of India? So you want our nation's PM to be burnt alive? :o:

And people call Modi fans as Hardcore bhakts :woot::rofl:

Old Monk has gone senile. What an embarrassment for the journo family! What is Secular Sagarika/Salma/Celina going to say about this? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom