What's new

Trump's Twitter account "permanently" suspended

From what I do understand is that some are openly planning another attack on the US capital on the day of Joe Biden’s inauguration.

If that is currently going on, parlor absolutely has an obligation to step in.
What inauguration ? He's not having a traditional public spectacle one anyway. They're going to broadcast and stream it, and he'll later view a digital parade or something.. because pandemic, same reason he didn't do any rallies. When he did do rallies, 300 people max would show up, Trump had 10s of thousands at his.

Big Tech is threatened by free speech and free thought, they want to completely control all info and what people think.

Parler, Bitchute etc might have a few crazies but they are what they are, a free speech platform. It is offensive speech that needs protection, after all.

I fully expect this censorship BS to explode in their face in a place like freedom lovin' 'murrica.

kashmir is like north korea right now
They're dealing with armed jihadists who have been carrying out ISIS style suicide bombings among many other atrocities there.

This:
1610130108941.png

1610130359064.png

^these guys probably own a bunch of guns anyway but chose to come with flags and a BULLHORN ffs.

vs

this:
1610130181230.png

I do agree though, it's a bad situation in Kashmir and they should have their high speed internet and every other right restored.

13. days before Trump leaves office

BL.M and antif.afa are not government officials. Tru.mp is head of the government. I expect Tru.mp to be held to a higher standard

Yes, but there's also more latitude allowed to government officials. I am not comparing Trum.p to BL.M, I said they condemn police brutality against unarmed black people, an admirable goal, but they are not condemning police violence against the unarmed white woman at the protests.

I honestly thought they were just going to ban him temporarily for a few days and move on. There's been very egregious things said on Twitter by politicians on both sides, yet only one gets the boot?

Look at it this way...

In your house, you can control what I say. But if you allow everyone to use your property for their businesses, then you made yourself a partner to everyone in their businesses, in this case, the business is speech. Once you start excluding some people over others, then you are no longer a believer in 'free speech', which is your right to believe in free speech or not. It is really amazing that social media giants either do not recognize or ignore the contradiction: a speech platform that operate under the aegis of 'free speech' but does not believe in 'free speech'.

Let’s look at this way.

An orange gentleman comes on a public platform - is constantly racist - full of hate - spreads hatred - is a wholesale bully - abuses his powers - gets red necks on board and appeases their taste buds gets their juices flowing - gets them to commit acts of terror - gets a well deserved ban.
The likes of you attempt to point to an off shoot of his tenure suggesting he was successful in “make America great”. Focus on what he has done in the last week on Twitter and accept he is directly responsible for what happened and you rabbit on about freedom of speech. It’s the mindset and your thinking that has given this dangerous man the wind to continue his destruction and rampage on the hasbin leading so called nation of the western world.
I long for the day he gets locked up and held responsible for his actions.

Let’s look at this way.

An orange gentleman comes on a public platform - is constantly racist - full of hate - spreads hatred - is a wholesale bully - abuses his powers - gets red necks on board and appeases their taste buds gets their juices flowing - gets them to commit acts of terror - gets a well deserved ban.
The likes of you attempt to point to an off shoot of his tenure suggesting he was successful in “make America great”. Focus on what he has done in the last week on Twitter and accept he is directly responsible for what happened and you rabbit on about freedom of speech. It’s the mindset and your thinking that has given this dangerous man the wind to continue his destruction and rampage on the hasbin leading so called nation of the western world.

Bro logic don’t work on Trump supporters. If Trump was more competent like Hitler, they would support him even more.

Then when the genocides and nukes start launching they’ll try to justify it.

Humans don’t learn from history very well because we don’t inherit memories from our ancestors.

Let’s look at this way.

1610128144150.png

1610128180027.png

1610128261051.png

1610128437005.png

1610128455967.png

1610128474148.png

1610128538201.png

vs

1610128388880.png

“So I figure, ‘Well, I’m in her office, I got blood in her office, I’ll put a quarter on her desk even though she ain’t f—ing worth it,’” he added.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/richard-barnett-took-letter-for-missouri-rep-from-pelosis-office/

BLM commie looters, arsonists, murderers vs "I’ll put a quarter on her desk"

see the difference ?

tbh I’m torn on this issue.

However, Twitter is a private company, and has a right to dole out suspensions or bans if their terms of service are violated.

There is a fairly new app Made specifically for conservatives to congregate at called “Parlor” Perhaps he might go that route

Usual stealth trolls will still come here with their own narrative tho
Selective righteous from US supporter who keep attacking China censorship. Now take a mirror and look at yourself.

- is constantly racist - full of hate - spreads hatred - is a wholesale bully - abuses his powers -
How many country leaders fit this description? More than Trump?

Selective righteous from US supporter who keep attacking China censorship. Now take a mirror and look at yourself.

I literally have not made a comment here about “china censorship” in years, if ever for that matter.

So nice try beast boy. My mirror works just fine :enjoy:

Go practice your self righteousness on someone else OK?

13. days before Trump leaves office

Wrong.
For a period now, they have been putting warnings on his twits that their varsity is in doubt. Or they are challenged.
When they realise that he is causing damage to American system, he was first blocked for a day.
Now after further consultation and assessment , his account is permanently disabled.

You can be rest assured, nutcases would create mayhem again on inauguration day.

They got tacit permission from the Democrats, reference the ANTIFA and BLM riots.
how can you(Republicans/Trump in govt) get permission when YOU"RE the one in power??? it doesnt make sense, stop playing victim when you're actually not one, they'll go to jail or die for this treason.

how can you(Republicans/Trump in govt) get permission when YOU"RE the one in power??? it doesnt make sense, stop playing victim when you're actually not one, they'll go to jail or die for this treason.
Which part of 'tacit permission' do you not understand?

This is the so-called freedom of speech in the United States :lol: :enjoy:
First Amendment: ”Congress shall make no law...”.
You seems to be confusing a private company with the US Congress.
tbh I’m torn on this issue.

However, Twitter is a private company, and has a right to dole out suspensions or bans if their terms of service are violated.

There is a fairly new app Made specifically for conservatives to congregate at called “Parlor” Perhaps he might go that route

Usual stealth trolls will still come here with their own narrative tho
Parler is beeing closed down on Google Play as we speak. App Store next, I guess. Will make it harder to become relevant.

Back
Top Bottom