What's new

Trump's Twitter account "permanently" suspended

https://www.rt.com/news/511840-whatsapp-surveillance-policies-facebook/
Facebook has now demanded more personal data from Whatsapp users with no opt-out, that's the kind of power these big tech companies are holding today. They are all coordinating their censorship policies with the Democrats to silence Trump. Apple has already warned it will be taking similar steps to ban Parler. Youtube has been deleting videos or banning accounts it deemed as violation of its policy, same excuse being applied by these other companies.

Can I charge that Twitter is used by commies so 'regular' liberals should stay away?
Are you saying communists are as bad as neonazis? Because one side wants massive economic changes (no matter how foolish), while the other side literally wants to murder non-white people. I don't get your point here. For all intents and purposes, communists won't try to murder me for simply being brown.

Also, why are you defending a corporation that doesn't care about you? Twitter is trash, yes, but at least they don't actively try to cater to literal neonazis.
From what I do understand is that some are openly planning another attack on the US capital on the day of Joe Biden’s inauguration.

If that is currently going on, parlor absolutely has an obligation to step in.
There has been massive talk about it on Parler, so yes, Parler does have an obligation to take action. They weren't, which is why Apple and Google decided to step in and force them to moderate.

Despite what certain...misguided people in this thread believe, this isn't censorship.

View attachment 705095
View attachment 705096
View attachment 705097
View attachment 705099
View attachment 705100
View attachment 705101
View attachment 705102

vs

View attachment 705098

“So I figure, ‘Well, I’m in her office, I got blood in her office, I’ll put a quarter on her desk even though she ain’t f—ing worth it,’” he added.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/richard-barnett-took-letter-for-missouri-rep-from-pelosis-office/

BLM commie looters, arsonists, murderers vs "I’ll put a quarter on her desk"

see the difference ?
That's a shit comparison, deliberately made to make one side look good, and one side look bad.

>BLM commie looters, arsonists, murderers vs "I’ll put a quarter on her desk"

As I'm no longer allowed to use certain language to describe commenter's clearly wrong and completely false comments, all I'll say is this; What a misinformed comment, but I suspect you already knew that when you posted it.

Even if we were to accept that BLM was completely violent (it wasn't), that does not compare to a literal coup attempt, where the rioters that stormed the Capitol were literally looking to hang elected officials, because their messiah lost the election.

ZYTGIrr.jpg

original.jpg

An innocent black woman was literally walking home, and she was attack by these thugs.

People died in these riots, and caused massive amount of damage, not to mention compromising national security, and stealing confidential government files (including the letter that dumb old **** stole).
What inauguration ? He's not having a traditional public spectacle one anyway. They're going to broadcast and stream it, and he'll later view a digital parade or something.. because pandemic, same reason he didn't do any rallies. When he did do rallies, 300 people max would show up, Trump had 10s of thousands at his.

Big Tech is threatened by free speech and free thought, they want to completely control all info and what people think.

Parler, Bitchute etc might have a few crazies but they are what they are, a free speech platform. It is offensive speech that needs protection, after all.

I fully expect this censorship BS to explode in their face in a place like freedom lovin' 'murrica.

They're dealing with armed jihadists who have been carrying out ISIS style suicide bombings among many other atrocities there.

This:
View attachment 705087
View attachment 705091
^these guys probably own a bunch of guns anyway but chose to come with flags and a BULLHORN ffs.

vs

this:
View attachment 705090

I do agree though, it's a bad situation in Kashmir and they should have their high speed internet and every other right restored.
They literally planted bombs, and tried to murder elected officials, get out of here with your...terrible opinion.

On a side note, you have no idea how frustrating it is that I have to hold myself back, because I have to be more nice to you......people.

Last edited:
This really isn't that hard to think about.

If Hitler and his cabinet time suddenly appeared out of nowhere today, would you give them free rein on social media?

That's a shit comparison, deliberately made to make one side look good, and one side look bad.

>BLM commie looters, arsonists, murderers vs "I’ll put a quarter on her desk"

As I'm no longer allowed to use certain language to describe commenter's clearly wrong and completely false comments, all I'll say is this; What a misinformed comment, but I suspect you already knew that when you posted it.

Even if we were to accept that BLM was completely violent (it wasn't), that does not compare to a literal coup attempt, where the rioters that stormed the Capitol were literally looking to hang elected officials, because their messiah lost the election.

View attachment 705416

View attachment 705417

An innocent black woman was literally walking home, and she was attack by these thugs.

People died in these riots, and caused massive amount of damage, not to mention compromising national security, and stealing confidential government files (including the letter that dumb old **** stole).

They literally planted bombs, and tried to murder elected officials, get out of here with your...terrible opinion.

On a side note, you have no idea how frustrating it is that I have to hold myself back, because I have to be more nice to you......people.

It's not all black and white, there was a component of white nationalists there.. but not all of them.

What about that Ashley something, air force vet.. shot in the neck from 3 feet away, bled to death ?

anyway, compared to the BLM riots, this was very civil.. those clowns in viking costumes were "terrorist insurrectionists" ? give me a break

It's not all black and white, there was a component of white nationalists there.. but not all of them.

What about that Ashley something, air force vet.. shot in the neck from 3 feet away, bled to death ?

anyway, compared to the BLM riots, this was very civil.. those clowns in viking costumes were "terrorist insurrectionists" ? give me a break
There was a truck full of bombs.
They stole laptops.
5 died.
They were also gonna kidnap and rape AOC and film it live

Maybe all that is accepted as normal in India, but this is the seat of power of the USA. Unauthorized personnel are all threats.

Last edited:
Twitter and Facebook has no issue with likes of RSS advocating violence in India !!

Her name was Ashli, and she literally advocated using violence and overthrowing the government on her twitter.

Why did she get shot? She was warned multiple times not to approach the area WHERE THE VICE PRESIDENT WAS! She refused to listen, because she along with the others WERE THERE TO LITERALLY EXECUTE VICE PRESIDENT MIKE PENCE, and she got shot for it.

And she got shot in the chest, not the neck.

Yes, they were literally terrorist insurrectionists, who tried to find elected officials to literally execute, including the vice president.

Those clowns were literally well known neonazis. The viking cosplayer calls himself the Q-Shaman, and is a well known fascist. His flag rod was LITERALLY A SPEAR.

A police officer has been killed by these goons, and they LITERALLY PLANTED BOMBS, what more evidence do you need?

Anyone who believes these neonazis were peacefully protesting are not just clowns, they are the entire circus. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for being this blunt.
There was a truck full of bombs.
They stole laptops.
5 died.
They were also gonna kidnap and rape AOC and film it live

Maybe all that is accepted as normal in India, but this is the seat of power of the USA. Unauthorized personnel are all threats.
Absolutely.

The woman who got shot was literally trying to find mike pence to execute him. In fact, where she got shot was where Mike Pence was hiding. She was wanted multiple times to not approach.

These people weren't there to peacefully protest. If Secret Service wasn't quick to evacuate the area, and hide everyone away, a lot of elected officials would have lost their lives.

You don't storm the most important seat of power in your nation, and simply peacefully protest.

Last edited:
Yes, they were literally terrorist insurrectionists, who tried to find elected officials to literally execute, including the vice president.
Which is worse, burning the local grocery store or country's legislature? The instinctive answer is the country's legislative house because it represent the country. And the answer would be wrong. Neither is of lesser importance than the other.

The military protects us from external enemies. The police protects us from internal enemies. Lose either one and the country collapse. So if you consider what happened on 1/6 as an event of insurrection, then you must classify the same for ANTIFA and BLM when they burned cities.

Which is worse, burning the local grocery store or country's legislature? The instinctive answer is the country's legislative house because it represent the country. And the answer would be wrong. Neither is of lesser importance than the other.

The military protects us from external enemies. The police protects us from internal enemies. Lose either one and the country collapse. So if you consider what happened on 1/6 as an event of insurrection, then you must classify the same for ANTIFA and BLM when they burned cities.
Not the same thing, and you know it. Dude, we've both interacted with each other long enough to know that this argument won't work against me.

Antifa and BLM weren't and aren't trying to overthrow the government, even when they supposedly start rioting. They simply want some structural changes to address things like racism, economic inequality and police brutality.

These cultists that invaded the Capitol were literally aiming to overthrow the state, and install a dictatorship. Their aim was to destroy America's foundatoon of power, and create a new ones.

So no, burning down a store, and attacking the Capitol aren't the same. One is an exercise in frustration that can be fixed with a few arrests and insurance, with no long term effects, while the other is a literal threat to the very existence of state itself, and will have deep and long term repercussion for decades to come, no matter if the insurrection fails or succeeds.

Yes, but there's also more latitude allowed to government officials. I am not comparing Trum.p to BL.M, I said they condemn police brutality against unarmed black people, an admirable goal, but they are not condemning police violence against the unarmed white woman at the protests.

I honestly thought they were just going to ban him temporarily for a few days and move on. There's been very egregious things said on Twitter by politicians on both sides, yet only one gets the boot?

I expect higher standards for people in positions of power. I will argue a permanent ban is too much against Trump. But Twitter is a private entity with its own standards and interests

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM

they've been too comfortable with their position for too long

they need to be humbled

black people just realized things are getting screwed hard after seeing whites just stroll in

Last edited:
Not the same thing, and you know it. Dude, we've both interacted with each other long enough to know that this argument won't work against me.
Like I always say...In debate, my true targets are the unknown number of silent readers out there.

Antifa and BLM weren't and aren't trying to overthrow the government, even when they supposedly start rioting.
You clearly missed reading BLM's website before they got exposed and cleaned up. BLM want Marxism, the erasure of the standard parent-child family, reparations for blacks, abolish capitalism and privater property, and a list of demands that clearly would radically change the US. ANTIFA is not anti-fascists despite the claim. ANTIFA is anarchist in demand.

Police brutality? WaPo data mined police encounters and found the opposite of what BLM claimed. And WaPo is not Fox News.

Economic inequality? Sure. Go to communism.

These cultists that invaded the Capitol were literally aiming to overthrow the state, and install a dictatorship. Their aim was to destroy America's foundatoon of power, and create a new ones.
Sounds like you just described ANTIFA and BLM.

Yes, there are extremists on both sides. But if you classify one as X and the other does the same, you must classify both as the same. Fair, right?

Like I always say...In debate, my true targets are the unknown number of silent readers out there.

That's true, but arguing with me using these arguments will only hurt your arguments.

You clearly missed reading BLM's website before they got exposed and cleaned up. BLM want Marxism, the erasure of the standard parent-child family, reparations for blacks, abolish capitalism and privater property, and a list of demands that clearly would radically change the US. ANTIFA is not anti-fascists despite the claim. ANTIFA is anarchist in demand.
And absolutely none of that amounts to overthrowing the government, so try again. You can achieve all of that within the current power structure of the US constitution, so long as you have government, Senate, and House majority support.

Antifa is also not an organization, that has already been debunked, it is an ideology, even the head of the fbi has come out and said there is no such thing as an antifa group.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-race-and-ethnicity-archive-bdd3b6078e9efadcfcd0be4b65f2362e

As well, this idea that antifa is anarchist is completely and utterly foolish, because it's not an actual group. Again, why are you making arguments that you know that I can easily debunk, or point out the logical fallacy to. Antifa literally opposes neonazi and neonazi ideology, that's pretty much it. There is a reason why followers of the antifa ideology only show up during counter protests to fascist neonazi rallies, and demonstrations against racism. Literally anyone can say they're antifa, and it would be true.

If we're talking about blm and antifa ideology, then I'd describe them as center to far left libertarianism.

Police brutality? WaPo data mined police encounters and found the opposite of what BLM claimed. And WaPo is not Fox News.

Can I get a link? I wanna see the context.

Economic inequality? Sure. Go to communism.

Are you suggesting that there is no such thing as economic inequality?

Also, why does it have to be one extreme over another? When did I say anything about communism?

It truly honestly seems like most people that rail against communism don't actually know what it is.

Once again, why make an argument that I can easily poke holes in?

Sounds like you just described ANTIFA and BLM.

I really didn't, and don't even pretend I did.

Yes, there are extremists on both sides. But if you classify one as X and the other does the same, you must classify both as the same. Fair, right?
That is a false comparison, and I keep repeating this, you know this is false.

From motive, to action, to ideology and everything else, you need to look at everything before judging a group.

The terrorists that stormed the capitol tried to overthrow the government, and find lawmakers, and elected officials to execute.

BLM protesters literally only wanted police officers to face justice for murdering black people.

Dude, if you're doing this for the silent readers, then you're doing a terrible job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom