What's new

Trump's Twitter account "permanently" suspended

@fallstuff @gambit

Sad to say, but discussing with you two is a waste of time. There is no Antifa movement, no Antifa leader. BLM leaders condemned violence and riots, all those who rioted were charged. None of that has to do with what happened at the Capitol Hill which you're right Gambit wasn't spontaneous, it was orchestrated by Trump and Republican figures and it was unique and will go down in history as that. No Democrats stormed through the House trying to murder politicians and do a coup on behalf of Trump.

Trump supporters went with intention to kill their own congressmen too, and a few wanted to target Pence. Trump orchestrated that act of insurrection in order to try keeping himself in power and no other reason. So you can say what you want, but they're going to be prosecuted and acts of terrorism and insurrection will no longer be tolerated.
No, but politicians who are supposed to enforce the First Amendment can chose NOT to prosecute incitements of violence and terrorism. And ANTIFA and BLM got away with violence and terrorism.

Politicians have nothing to do with prosecuting people. It's the state and federal government. And anyone who committed crimes get prosecuted and charged. Ironically, it was Trump who has pardoning power this whole time, and whom pardoned criminals. This kind of lying that you engage in is why independents/moderates went out of their way to vote Republicans out. And why Democrats have the White House and majority in House/Senate.

Last edited:
I read the two tweets from Trump following his 12 hour suspension period:

They are actually pretty tame by Trump standards. Saying that Trump supporters shouldn't be disrespected or that Trump won't attend the inauguration is a pretty far stretch from inciting violence. Although I am no fan of Trump, I do think now that the permanent ban is premeditated and not really based on any violations.

Apparently it was interpreted by Twitter that Trump supporters can attack as Trump is not going be present at the inaugural.

@fallstuff @gambit

Sad to say, but discussing with you two is a waste of time. There is no Antifa movement, no Antifa leader. BLM leaders condemned violence and riots, all those who rioted were charged. None of that has to do with what happened at the Capitol Hill which you're right Gambit wasn't spontaneous, it was orchestrated by Trump and Republican figures and it was unique and will go down in history as that. No Democrats stormed through the House trying to murder politicians and do a coup on behalf of Trump.

Trump supporters went with intention to kill their own congressmen too, and a few wanted to target Pence. Trump orchestrated that act of insurrection in order to try keeping himself in power and no other reason. So you can say what you want, but they're going to be prosecuted and acts of terrorism and insurrection will no longer be tolerated.

Politicians have nothing to do with prosecuting people. It's the state and federal government. And anyone who committed crimes get prosecuted and charged. Ironically, it was Trump who has pardoning power this whole time, and whom pardoned criminals. This kind of lying that you engage in is why independents/moderates went out of their way to vote Republicans out. And why Democrats have the White House and majority in House/Senate.

District Attorneys ( Prosecutors ) in all the counties in america are elected officials. St. Louis DA didn't prosecute the rioters in the City but charged a couple for protecting their home against intruders. Most of the big city DAs are Democrats.

You just can't deny that politics did play a significant part in not charging the rioters.

So you can say what you want, but they're going to be prosecuted and acts of terrorism and insurrection will no longer be tolerated.
Sure, as long as the rioters from Seattle, Portland, and NYC are also prosecuted. Are you on board? Of course, not. Because you believe ANTIFA and BLM do not exist.

Ironically, it was Trump who has pardoning power this whole time, and whom pardoned criminals.
I think some media outlets have it that Trump pardoned the least amount of people.

tbh I’m torn on this issue.

However, Twitter is a private company, and has a right to dole out suspensions or bans if their terms of service are violated.

There is a fairly new app Made specifically for conservatives to congregate at called “Parlor” Perhaps he might go that route

Usual stealth trolls will still come here with their own narrative tho
Parlor is literally used by neonazis. Regular conservatives would do well to stay away.

Why are some absolute morons laughing and celebrating this, you guys insane ??

If big tech can do this to the POTUS, what chance do you think you little people stand ?

The Chinese obviously have ZERO concept of freedom of speech, so not surprising to read their commie-zombie comments but the rest of you better take note of how dangerous big tech is getting.

1984 is here, unbelievable. :tsk:

He should get on Bitchute, maybe buy the company himself and on platforms like Parler etc, hope he does.
Twitter is a private company, and has a right to dole out suspensions or bans if their terms of service are violated.
Only applies to billion dollar big tech, not when some mom and pop bakery refuses to bake a cake for a gay wedding in the US.. somehow.

Don't be torn up about it, be up in arms.. this is an outrage.

Parlor is literally used by neonazis. Regular conservatives would do well to stay away.

Oh wow.. That much scum and villainy there?

I figured there were some fringe morons there, wasn’t aware it was that bad tho.

If big tech can do this to the POTUS, what chance do you think you little people stand ?

The Chinese obviously have ZERO concept of freedom of speech, so not surprising to read their commie-zombie comments but the rest of you better take note of how dangerous big tech is getting.

He should get on Bitchute, maybe buy the company himself and on platforms like Parler etc, hope he does.

Only applies to billion dollar big tech, not when some mom and pop bakery refuses to bake a cake for a gay wedding in the US.. somehow.

big tech is great

Oh wow.. That much scum and villainy there?

I figured there were some fringe morons there, wasn’t aware it was that bad tho.
It's gotten so bad that google play removed it from their store and apple is forcing them to take action, and create brand new moderation policies.

It's gotten so bad that google play removed it from their store and apple is forcing them to take action, and create brand new moderation policies.

From what I do understand is that some are openly planning another attack on the US capital on the day of Joe Biden’s inauguration.

If that is currently going on, parlor absolutely has an obligation to step in.

kashmir is like north korea right now

tbh I’m torn on this issue.

However, Twitter is a private company, and has a right to dole out suspensions or bans if their terms of service are violated.

There is a fairly new app Made specifically for conservatives to congregate at called “Parlor” Perhaps he might go that route

Usual stealth trolls will still come here with their own narrative tho

Tbh I am uncomfortable with this too. As you might guess I'm not a fan of Trump. But the silencing of a sitting president by a private corporation is unprecedented, particularly considering he was banned at the same time from multiple platforms.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually think Republicans might be onto something. Dems condemn violence and censorship applied to BLM and antif, OK. I accept. But how can they now approve it against conservatives?

This is not good.

It shows one thing very clearly. The CEO of Twitter got balls , alright.
13. days before Trump leaves office
Tbh I am uncomfortable with this too. As you might guess I'm not a fan of Trump. But the silencing of a sitting president by a private corporation is unprecedented, particularly considering he was banned at the same time from multiple platforms.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually think Republicans might be onto something. Dems condemn violence and censorship applied to BLM and antif, OK. I accept. But how can they now approve it against conservatives?

This is not good.

BLM and antifafa are not government officials. Trump is head of the government. I expect Trump to be held to a higher standard

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom